You are browsing Oracle Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Web applicationroach to OEM gives error message VTD-0123

When useing a webbrowser to access OEM ( : )give some hardys opening the Preformance manager. The error message ( vtd-0123 (java.netConnectException) ) says that the data-gatherer isn't started. When opening the same Preformance manager on the server itself there is no probblem at all. What can be the reason for this hardy.
Firewall has been opened on ports 1808 and 1809 (SSL)TNSnames.ora is ok and DNS is set.
Useing Oracle 9iR2 on a Win2000 server ( XP clients ).
Please assist me out......
Best
Posted On: Thursday, November 01, 2012 Total Views: 19
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Oracle. If question related to " Web applicationroach to OEM gives error message VTD-0123" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Thursday, November 01, 2012 and having 19 views till Friday, October 24, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

sql*plus gives ORA-00600  (21 Views)
I've inherited an instance of Oracle 8.1.7 on Sun Ultra II runnin Solaris 5.8.
when I try to run sqlplus from the unix prompt (the server) I get the ORA-00600 internal error message code snippet with a bunch of s arguments.
But when I access the database from sqlplus on my client (Win 98 m c
View Replies !
Newbie - Executing more than one Oracle stored Procedure gives error message   (30 Views)

Esoone
I had Currently started my job as an asp.net developer. I am a newcomer. I am getting an error message while executing more than one oracle stored procedure with both oracle client and oledatabase client. While I am using sqlserver eso thing is smooth. But I don't why it
View Replies !
MySQL Connector NET 5.1.4 VS 2008 - What gives ?   (21 Views)

I can't for the life of me get Visual Studio 2008 to play nice with the 5.1.4 MySQL connector.
I've checked machine.config and it shows there. I can add a project reference and it shows there. But when I go to Server Explorer and click to add a data connection MySQL is just not an opt
View Replies !
Oracle Explorer gives error message in VS.NET 2003   (24 Views)

Hi. I opened a package body and edited it but lost my connection to Oracle. Then I closed and reopened the connection in Oracle Explorer (Oracle Tools for .NET). Now, when I try to save the package body, it gives this error message,
An error message occurred while saving ORACLE: mya
View Replies !
Patches for oem 2.2?  (20 Views)
There's like 9 patches for oem 2.2
do i install all 9 of them or just the last one
note:
if the answer is the last one only why does the last patch is
not the biggest file
View Replies !
Running jobs by EM gives OUT_PUT error message  (16 Views)
Running RMAN jobs by Enterprise Magager Grid Control gives the given below error message.
Unable to open tempfile for OUT_PUTRunning Windows 2003 srvr Oracle 10g
View Replies !
Returning logging error messages applicationroaches  (15 Views)
basically posted by chrisrlong
I am thinking of using autonomous transactions (conditionally with retries for when spread transactions cause failure) Chris,
I am a little bit confused about the above part of the story. Are you saying that spread queries (i.e. some tables are accessed via dat
View Replies !
Problems discovering a 10g database in oem 9.2  (20 Views)
I've many hardys. I can only manually discover a 10g database from oem 9.2 client. The 10g database in executing on NT server. Is it a service hardy on 10g If so what is the service name that I wana to start
Also in OEM 9.2, after I amanually discover the 10g database, I can't see the instanc
View Replies !
What is the best Replication applicationroach?  (17 Views)
We are looking for the best replication applicationroach that will suit the following scenarios.
1) Static Data: Our static data alters but not often and tare 80 xml data. We wana to capture alters that occurs from one location and propagate it to another location.
2)Custom Data: This type of
View Replies !
To remove large no.of files using rm *.req gives Error  (28 Views)
Dear
I wana to DELETE large no. of files in a purticular directory in Solarix 8, using rm *.req
But, rm prompts "Long List Error", so, you can't remove"
Could any one throw some light on this.
TIA
Anandharaj
View Replies !
why oem does not send me tablespace space used alert E-mail?  (75 Views)

I am using Oracle 10g Standard Edition on Windows 2003 R2 Enterprise x64 Edition. I've configured notification methods in OEM to send E-mail to me and be able to run Test Mail Servers to send me a test E-mail. I also configure the Notification Rules and Schedule. But it does not send me E-mail
View Replies !
Which component in Oracle client install gives you ODBC driver?  (24 Views)

I'd like to do a custom install of Oracle client since all I want is Net8 and ODBC driver. I checked all the available components for custom inst and can't find which one I should select to install ODBC driver. Any solution
If I pick client install for Application User, then the Oracle ODBC d
View Replies !
TOAD 7.1.7.21 gives 'Invalid variant operation'  (32 Views)
Subj when trying to look at table script in TOAD`s schema browser. Oracle version is 9.2.0.2 64 little bit.
The best part is - it`s able to display some tables but on the majority of them gives this error message and it does not matter if I was connected as schema owner or as SYSTEM. And I can't
View Replies !
sending E-mail to more than one recipiants by oem  (22 Views)
How can I send E-mail alerts to more than one recipiants
Here's what I've tried
Select SYSTEM, PREFERENCES, NOTIFICATION, EMAIL
and then I've tried several combinations to get the E-mail to work
'steve.montgomerie@icn.siemens.com';'steve.montgomerie@icn.siemens.com'
"steve
View Replies !
shared moemry max and semaphores  (20 Views)

When i set the shared memory and semaphores in unixhow this parameters effect oracle.What i meant was when these parameters are set how does the shared memory effect the oracle sga and the process in oracle.
View Replies !
time only file gives me fits  (14 Views)
I've a predicament.
I've a file I download eso 5 minutes and then load the data into the database. The hardy is that it comes with a timestamp which I wana to load as a date.
Example: "09:45:03"
Easy enough to throw a SYSDATE in fron tof that timestamp.
My hardy begins once we rollover
View Replies !
Replication_oem  (13 Views)
I want Create Master Groups Materialized Groups and Templetes,when i Create the error message
***** login as REPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR *****
so what is the default username password of replication administrator or how i can Create various users in OEM consol e
Thanx
View Replies !
Oracle upgrade - Best applicationroach ?  (17 Views)
I've rarely upgraded the existing installation. In most cases I've just installed the latest version and moved the data across. Because I've also moved around frequently I've not wanted to perform many upgrades. There are several methods for upgrading that I am aware of.
What is considered to b
View Replies !
How to work with mysql using LINQ sintax and code snippet first applicationroach?   (52 Views)

guys
I want know how i can work with code snippet first applicationroach with mysql and if exists some kind of FREE connector to use LINQ sintax.
I tried to use mysql connector, but my version of visual studio is express and not worked when i tried to integrate.
Anyone can assis
View Replies !
Sql case statement or another applicationroach?   (19 Views)

I am severly rusty in my sql coding and finding some thing I once thought easy..hard.
I am trying to use a case statement to run one of two choices with no luck and not sure if it is the right applicationroach or another way is improve.
Below is my basic query executing a join bu
View Replies !