You are browsing Web Hosting Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

vps info - all messed up

i think virtualization is dividing server into several virtual machines ...
then what is open vz what is hyper vm, what is virtuzzo , what is xen
what other software and type of virtualization are there
and where are these things overlapplicationing
Posted On: Thursday, October 25, 2012 Total Views: 32
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Web Hosting. If question related to " vps info - all messed up" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 and having 32 views till Monday, September 22, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

CI hosting mass spam E-mail. FAKE - DO NOT OPEN says their support  (22 Views)
just thought I would let you know incase you get this E-mail. I got an E-mail today saying that CI Hosting were charging me 120 GBP because my credit card did not havre enough money. I fastly jamp to thier support to ask them what the hell was going on (never even heard of CI hosting before now). I
View Replies !
Yahoo for Startup Sites?  (13 Views)
I Currently hosted my site Blogcrowds with surprisingly lesser known Yahoo . Tonly offer 20 500gb so obviously lacks room for serious expansion but I think its pretty good for start up sites.
Well I got 5 200gb for $11, probably not the most competitive price but what attracted me the most is: <
View Replies !
Looking for a so low cost dedi vps + cpanel whm.  (29 Views)
Please give me URL's to the cheapest you know I am looking to buy from either sitepoint members hosts or well known hosts.
I wouldn't specify a budget but I want the cheapest possible, MUST HAVE CPANEL+WHM.
View Replies !
Web Hosting with MING support  (15 Views)
guys I want a hosting that support MING at least version 0.3b. Any suggestion I want it fastly.
My sites would be an Web based software and would require a good bandiwdth where access connection mainly would come from europe.
View Replies !
Any info. on Flash Streaming Media host  (21 Views)
Uvault.com does flash streaming media functions unlimited connections, and redundant servers.
Has been around for a while and is a Macromedia Alliance Partner but I can not find any feedatabaseack on them any where.
Anyone have any info
View Replies !
want assist with dns setup  (15 Views)
I want assist you guys..
I've and dns hardy..
I had registered and domain name with yahoo and had my webhosting account ip address configured in its dns settings..
My webhosting company has did a server migration and sent me the following dns address for me to enter into my yahoo domain co
View Replies !
Appraise comingupevents.com  (20 Views)

Is that worth to keep the above domain name it was registered by a client he do not want that now.
Please suggest.
View Replies !
PHP FTP Support: Common or rare in shared hosts?  (32 Views)

I am working on a web based software now and I am trying to ensure maximum compatability. How common is it for shared hosts to support PHP's FTP extension
View Replies !
I've to upgrade from shared  (30 Views)
I just got an E-mail from HostGator that my account has been suspended for excessive cpu memory utilization and that I want a semi or full dedicated account.
I looked at their plans for semi which is $75 mo. Dedicated would basically put me in the red. While I am starting to see more business the
View Replies !
free .info registration  (28 Views)
Unpopularity of .info domains seems to have taken them to new heights of promotion. Tare now available (at 1and1.com) free for the first year of registration.
Despite my usual dislike of them I am actually considering getting a couple of those...
The power of a good deal...
View Replies !
Please check my .info domains: insuranse debt consolidation, wine, remorgage..  (55 Views)

Just regged these, what do you think:
www.buywineonline.info
www.carinsuranceny.info
www.cheapremortgage.info
www.debt-cosolidation-loan.info
www.remortgagedeal.info
www.remortgageuk.info
View Replies !
can some body pls assist me? dedicated host - all sites down - ips messed up  (25 Views)
i'm executing WHM + cPanel and all of the IPs are messed up
my sites arewww.gossiprocks.com
www.fromstart2finish.com
www.goldfishimages.com
these are on seperate IPs
respectively and nothing is working can some body pls, pls assist
View Replies !
us or info ?  (19 Views)
I come from chinaI did not know likes us or info in your countryBecause I wana to register a INFO domain name,but US has not registered.
You like US OR INFO
View Replies !
moneybank.info  (26 Views)
Your opinions pls.
View Replies !
info domains in my registerfly account that I do not remember registering  (39 Views)
I've over 50 domains registered by Registerfly. Suddenly I've 3 .info domains listed that I do not remember registering. I really do not have an interest in .info domains. The three domains happlicationen to be ones that I've both the .com and .net registered, and now all of a sudden it shows .inf
View Replies !
lookup domain registration info  (38 Views)
buddies
how can i look for domain registration and related info of a site
is there any site that i can go for to lookup this info
View Replies !
Looking for High Bandwidth Host [shared vps, ded] for file hotlinking  (36 Views)
I am looking for a host that can offer a minimum of 500GB bandwidth a month. I only wana to use the server to hold larger video files for my site to pull [hotlink] from.
I do not want PHP databasing, nothing... just STORAGE and BANDWIDTH.
Anyone have any suggestions [for a reasonable price]View Replies !
Downloadquick.info  (31 Views)
I just ordered downloadquick.info is it nice
View Replies !
Faster dns edits for .info  (34 Views)
Is it correct that dns edits for .info (and .biz) propagates by the internet much quicker than for .com net org Why Any other tlds with the same dns edit speed
I think I remember some body saying some thing like that sometime back but can't find it.
Moved a .info domain yesterday and the d
View Replies !
Register (up to) 25 FREE .info domains   (32 Views)
http: NameSecure.com recently has a special where tlet you register up to 25 .INFO domain names... for free I came across this offer when updating my site with engrossing domain webmaster goodies; (so) I am not affiliated with NameSecure or anything.

Yours In Success
Rob
View Replies !