You are browsing VB.NET Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

vb.net

i want a suggestion for Create a resistance color calculator in vb.net.
Posted On: Thursday, November 29, 2012 Total Views: 22
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to VB.NET. If question related to "vb.net" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 and having 22 views till Thursday, November 27, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

2 question on vb.net  (12 Views)
First i wish to Create line chart, pie chart and bar chart using vb.net of visual studio 2005.
Second question is i wish to copy many data into datagridsee from microsoft office softwares such as access or excel using shortcut key 'ctrl+C' and 'ctrl+V'.
Any suggested code snippet to do the 2
View Replies !
vb.net  (7 Views)
any body pls listsee edit in vb.net
View Replies !
accessing data from access to vb.net form  (22 Views)

Private Sub btnsave_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnsave.Click
'If inc <> -1 Then
Dim cb As New OleDb.OleDbCommandBuilder(da)
Dim dsNewRow As DataRow
dsNewRow = ds.Tables("intecisdatabase1").NewRow()
dsNewRow.item("no") =
View Replies !
How to Create a video file from frames in vb.net?  (22 Views)
I got like 1200 frames and i'd like to make a video how can i do this
probably .avi 640x480 Where can i search for the code snippet
View Replies !
display data in controls from datagridsee in vb.net 2.0  (99 Views)
how do i disaplay the following:
when I click a row in datagridsee the textbox or any other control in a form should display the related data for eg:
the datagridsee has the following columns:
itemid qty, rate, unit, total
with n number of rows in total
so when I click on say row(0
View Replies !
MySQL and vb.net programming  (32 Views)
I am a newcomer in vb.net database programming using MySQL but i'm used to sql server. I wana to know how can i insert data into a mysql database using vb.net.
I am trying to save a picture into a database and here is my source code snippet
'putting a picture into a picturebox
If StudentP
View Replies !
how can i access mft record in vb.net  (17 Views)

my.computer.filesystem.driver
i wana to access this driver ntfs file system this name space .i don't know how can i access that plz friendz any hints.
View Replies !
How to Create specific number of buttons at runtime in vb.net  (17 Views)
who can assist me
i wana to Create buttons at runtime using vb.net. In my form have 1 textbox and 1 button. at runtime when we input number in textbox than click ok the button will Create follow in textbox and this value it remeber when we run again the buttons will load follow the last number in
View Replies !
printing and vb.net  (31 Views)

I amust admit I getting a little bit fed up now but... I wana to produce printed output from a vb software.
I've tried printform but this is too limited as you can't exceed the screen resolution of the PC that the software is executing and the results differ between XP and vista anyway.
I'
View Replies !
Asking about using c++ header from vb.net  (40 Views)
i wana to ask about using c++ header file from vb..Are there any reference how can i use itShould i convert it
View Replies !
wamp server database connectivity in vb.net  (162 Views)
i have this code snippet that is trying to connect to my database on wampserver in microsoft visual studio 2008 but there is an error message from the sql server contained in the Ms visual studio saying i can not connect to a remote database.this is my code snippet:what could be the hardyImports Sys
View Replies !
how can i add buttons on datagridsee with vb.net & access  (34 Views)
See I've a table with id,name and setting on the datagridsee, and I wana to add button - "setting" on the third column each row.
1. how do you add the buttons on the third column
2. how do you add the buttons on the third column automatically when the new database is adding in.
View Replies !
vb.net 2005 connectivity with sql server 2000  (14 Views)
i m developing a windows software.I am getting various error messages for database connection pls assist me...........
View Replies !
databinding with dataset in vb.net - example  (57 Views)

Dim Text1 as New Button() 'represents a button on your form
Text1.text = 1'The tag value can be set in the Properties window for your control
sdaCustomers.SelectCommand.Parameters("@LocationId").Value = CInt(text1.text)
sdaCustomers.Fill(ds)
View Replies !
assist to convert from c++ to vb.net  (29 Views)
for all
Okad I wana to convert this program from C++ for Visual Basic Dot Net
I developed the language C++ but do not know much the language of Visual Basic Dot Net so hopeentirely assist me
program is in the annexes(attach)
Attached File(s)convert c++ to vb.net.txt (6.65K)
Number
View Replies !
Using js script in vb.net  (12 Views)
I've a great arithmetic code snippet written in javascript (js) file. I just thought if there is any way by which i can use js functions with out converting complete algorithm in vb.net.
I would be so grateful for ur good responses.
MAP Tiger
VB.NET programmer & Developer
View Replies !
even numbers vb.net  (31 Views)

this satyanarayana from chennai
basic level program i wana to construct in vb.net some error message occcured for that pls correct it my code snippet
if (number 2 == 0) Then
Console.WriteLine("The even numbers 2 to 100 are:{0} ", number)
End If
View Replies !
how can i put data from a sql table in a crystal report in vb.net  (34 Views)
i'm trying to use crystal reports.i do all the steps for retriveing data from a sql table and put them in a crystal report but when i run the software only the name of columns are in Crystal report no data on it.
can anybody assist me
View Replies !
want assist in vb.net  (20 Views)
how can i close one form and open other form.I am not getting in which button event it is to be written.Please assist.
View Replies !
Need assist with a vb.net project(screen adjusting)  (22 Views)
Im in a VB.net class right now and We're working on a program in a group. We are working on the program on various computers and we ran into a hardy with the screen size. When our form loads, some of it is cut off on a smaller monitor. Is there any method to have vb.net check the resolution and auto
View Replies !