You are browsing Web Hosting Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

The latest news and info regarding .tv deal between verisign and Tuvalu

I am invested in a .tv domain name. I keep on hearing various things about it like "DO NOT INVEST " or "Sure, give it a shot " I've also read that the agreement between Verisign and Tuvalu ends soon and the contract will be renegotiated in 2012, which could mean a dramatic price increase for .tv owners.
What do you think Any new, official info out there posted this year I am concerned that I will waste years advertising my .tv domain name...
Posted On: Thursday, October 25, 2012 Total Views: 34
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Web Hosting. If question related to " The latest news and info regarding .tv deal between verisign and Tuvalu" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Thursday, October 25, 2012 and having 34 views till Wednesday, April 23, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Can I request a transfer with out the original registrant contact info?  (29 Views)
I've been constantly trying to contact the registrant of a domain name that isn't being used. I understand that if I request a transfer tmust applicationrove or deny it within 5 days or it will be transferred regardless (according to ICANN rules)
Since this person isn't replying and their contac
View Replies !
.info VS .edu?  (36 Views)
In coming up with a possible domain name for an research source database for a specific topic I am left with a decision between extensions: .info or .edu. (I do not wana to use any country specific extensions just because I find them annoying and I've no chance of getting .com .net .org, nor do I wa
View Replies !
what .info so cheap?  (17 Views)

godaddy is offering .info's just for $1.07..
why tare going so cheap
are their seo not good
View Replies !
client is does not know their FTP info?  (31 Views)
I was hired by a client to make some alters for their web site I asked them for their FTP login info, tdo not know what that is, I asked them to ask their hosting giver, they told me who their hosting giver is and asked me to ask them myself. So I did and the hosting giver told that the domain I am
View Replies !
Backbundles.info just sold on sedo for $4520   (33 Views)
I own Backpack.info
http: www.sedo.co.uk auction auctio...ed=&partnerid=
It wasn't too long ago where I was in contact with the owner of backbundles.info and he wanaed to sell it to me for $500 but unfortunately could not afford it and kept putting it off Now I am really kicking myself
View Replies !
is it legal for the registrar to share my info with third party?  (24 Views)
is it legal for the registrar like Above.com to share your contact info and your E-mail to a third party
I ran into a domain transfer hardy so I E-mailed Above.com. A couple of days later I did not get any E-mail from them but I get an E-mail from a guy (whose E-mail did not say it was from above
View Replies !
What are the latest and top web hosting?  (18 Views)
I've just started combining these type of forums because im planning to set up another web site and i guess that it would really assist if i enter these forums to have a improve judgement and make the best choice. I have had my other hostings from go daddy and midphase but i wasnt relly happlication
View Replies !
How long time to see alters in whois info ?  (20 Views)
How long time will it take to see the edit on whois info at whois.domainsoftwares and places like that
View Replies !
vps info - all messed up  (26 Views)
i think virtualization is dividing server into several virtual machines ...
then what is open vz what is hyper vm, what is virtuzzo , what is xen
what other software and type of virtualization are there
and where are these things overlapplicationing
View Replies !
Any info. on Flash Streaming Media host  (21 Views)
Uvault.com does flash streaming media functions unlimited connections, and redundant servers.
Has been around for a while and is a Macromedia Alliance Partner but I can not find any feedatabaseack on them any where.
Anyone have any info
View Replies !
free .info registration  (28 Views)
Unpopularity of .info domains seems to have taken them to new heights of promotion. Tare now available (at 1and1.com) free for the first year of registration.
Despite my usual dislike of them I am actually considering getting a couple of those...
The power of a good deal...
View Replies !
Name for newssite: wich domain to select?  (41 Views)
I wana to make a international newssite where I aggregate various RSS-newsfeeds so that one can se headlines of many various newssources.
I do have many domain names:
newz.biz
newstaxi.com
oago.com
poax.xom
gixa.com
zerl.com
vupe.com
conovo.com
Wich one would you
View Replies !
Please check my .info domains: insuranse debt consolidation, wine, remorgage..  (55 Views)

Just regged these, what do you think:
www.buywineonline.info
www.carinsuranceny.info
www.cheapremortgage.info
www.debt-cosolidation-loan.info
www.remortgagedeal.info
www.remortgageuk.info
View Replies !
us or info ?  (19 Views)
I come from chinaI did not know likes us or info in your countryBecause I wana to register a INFO domain name,but US has not registered.
You like US OR INFO
View Replies !
moneybank.info  (26 Views)
Your opinions pls.
View Replies !
Looking for a newsletter host  (27 Views)
I was previous using netatlantic but I've had hardys with them and wana to move to another host. I've a large list (100,000) and wish to use lyris.
Does anybody have any reccommendation
View Replies !
info domains in my registerfly account that I do not remember registering  (39 Views)
I've over 50 domains registered by Registerfly. Suddenly I've 3 .info domains listed that I do not remember registering. I really do not have an interest in .info domains. The three domains happlicationen to be ones that I've both the .com and .net registered, and now all of a sudden it shows .inf
View Replies !
lookup domain registration info  (38 Views)
buddies
how can i look for domain registration and related info of a site
is there any site that i can go for to lookup this info
View Replies !
Downloadquick.info  (31 Views)
I just ordered downloadquick.info is it nice
View Replies !
Faster dns edits for .info  (34 Views)
Is it correct that dns edits for .info (and .biz) propagates by the internet much quicker than for .com net org Why Any other tlds with the same dns edit speed
I think I remember some body saying some thing like that sometime back but can't find it.
Moved a .info domain yesterday and the d
View Replies !