You are browsing Visual Basic Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Runtime error message '2147168242 [8004d00e]'

some times i get this error message when I try to add a new record in sql database thru Vb software.Othertimes I get this error message when editing already saved records by same Vb software.
And on few computers in my office it is working absolutely fine but on others it keeps on displaying this error message.(which means that code snippet is fine as some computers are executing it properly)
Kindly reply soon
Posted On: Monday, October 01, 2012 Total Views: 22
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Visual Basic. If question related to " Runtime error message '2147168242 [8004d00e]'" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Monday, October 01, 2012 and having 22 views till Monday, October 20, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Inserting text boxes in runtime: VB.net  (51 Views)

I am a newcomer using Visual Studio Express 2010 trying to Create a drawing application to let the user draw their family tree. I've discovered an engrossing basic drawing program that has some of the functions wanted for the project.
One critical item missing in this drawing project samp
View Replies !
runtime error message 430- so urgent  (37 Views)
When i try to install a package on a 98 system it is getting installed but finally throwing this error message. pls assist
View Replies !
DotNet 2.0 runtime dll location.....  (39 Views)

I've an enterprise software which consumes a custom class library developed in VS2005 by reflection. It works solutionlly but at times in QA environment when an edit dll(code snippet resolve) is applicationlied it behaves so strange i.e. causing hardy reporting invalid url for webservice. Alth
View Replies !
Adding a Piture to a Report at runtime  (23 Views)
Hi
I've written a program to Create engineering Bullitens. The program allows the user to add 6 images to go with the bulliten. I am using an access database to store the info. I don't wana to store the images in the database as it will become so large so fastly so i have a seperate folder to st
View Replies !
I get a runtime error message 3426  (40 Views)

Code:
Private Sub cmd_Add_Click()
databasea_user.Recordset.AddNew
End Sub
Private Sub Cmd_Back_Click()
On Error GoTo errrun
databasea_user.Recordset.MovePrevious
errrun:
Resume Next
End Sub
Private Sub cmd_Close_Click()
Unload Me
End Sub
Private
View Replies !
Microsoft VBScript runtime error message '800a01a8'  (20 Views)

Hello
Thank you for your assist. I know there are 33 other threads concerned with this error message and I've read each and eso one of them before posting this new one. I find tare all a little bit advanced for me yet
I am new to ASP technology and have developed a taste for it after put
View Replies !
MSADODC.OCX runtime error message  (86 Views)

When ever I open my .exe file I amade on another machine I get this error message:
Component: MSADODC.OCX or one of its dependences not correctly registered.
Can you give me the URL of the patch that is wanted to over come this error message
Im using VB with ADO access connections (if
View Replies !
Page 2 - Inserting Components during runtime  (11 Views)

Paste a control into a pictureboxIt's impossible..
View Replies !
Crystal Reports: Changing DBServer IP address at runtime  (46 Views)
Here's my sample code snippet it works just fine.
Public Class Form1
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
ConfigureReport()
End Sub
Private Sub ConfigureReport()
Dim ReportPath As String = "TestReport.rpt"
Cry
View Replies !
Create MouseOver event at runtime...  (30 Views)
I've a form that depending on results from a table would Create a number of buttons using code snippet at runtime. This could range from 1 to 20 buttons. What I am struggling with is generating a generic mouse over event for each of these buttons The reason why I wana a generic mouseover event is th
View Replies !
VB runtime error message  (23 Views)

i want assist regarding with my VB6 proj. i can't use cmdDELETE because it shows run-time error message '-2147217904 (80040e10)' no value given on one or more parameters, but i have placed a breakpoint and hovered my cursor on that area and it shows a return of my item ID.
here's the code
View Replies !
Help with installing crystal report 2008 runtime files.  (22 Views)
Hello
When I try to install the runtime file (CRRuntime_12_0_mlb.MSi) for crystal report 2008, I am asked for a product key, when I leave that section blank and try to continue with the installation, comment the installation freezes. Can you pls assist me solve this hardy. I am using crystal 20
View Replies !
DotNet 2.0 runtime dll location.....  (31 Views)

I've an enterprise software which consumes a custom class library developed in VS2005 by reflection. It works solutionlly but at times in QA environment when an edit dll(code snippet resolve) is applicationlied it behaves so strange i.e. causing hardy reporting invalid url for webservice. Alth
View Replies !
Dynamic variable naming at runtime  (17 Views)
Mike McIntyreGet Dot Net Code

| Post Points: 5

jw4774

Bristol Eng
View Replies !
How to creat a new form at runtime in vb6?  (20 Views)
Clint LaFever (aka: DaVBMan)

| Post Points: 5

TrinTrin

India
View Replies !
How to alter database at runtime  (18 Views)

I've explaind Access database as a default but now I wana to use another database, Access as well, while the program is executing. How can I alter it
View Replies !
Create a userform at runtime in Outlook 2003  (36 Views)

I am trying to Create a USERFORM in OUTLOOK 2003, at run-time which I can populate with a text box and several label boxes using VBA. These boxes will subsequently have data put in them (obviously )
I do not wana to do this at design time as it wants to be a standalone macro that can be ins
View Replies !
How can I alter the default printer at runtime to use it with printer.print command?  (15 Views)

esoone
I've a little software which uses printer.print command to do some print jobs, of course there are many other things that I print using Data Reports.
When my software starts, I think it instantiates printer Object with the default printer (lx300). Once the software is started, th
View Replies !
Automation runtime error message 429 activex component can't Create Object  (83 Views)

I am trying to generate an Outlook Object. On all the machines only one is having the hardy. It's a 98 machine. Here's the code snippet. The error message is thrown as soon as I try to instantiate the Object on the first line. Also if I remove the "localhost" parameter, it does not work on
View Replies !
New to excel and getting a runtime error message 1004  (22 Views)

I am new to excel and am trying to Create a maintenance "database" that will edit the dates that maintenance is to be done by the date today. Some of the things will be done weekly monthly yearly. I keep getting a runtime 1004 error message when I try and use:
Code:
Sub weekly_monthly_yea
View Replies !