You are browsing VB.NET Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

RDLC only displaying one row of 3 in dataset

. I am using vb.net 2008 with the rdlc used for reporting. Problem is the recordet has 3 rows in it but the report is only displaying one row. Here's my code snippet for loading:
reportAllCompanies()
rvshow.ProcessingMode = Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ProcessingMode.Local
rvshow.LocalReport.ReportEmbeddedResource = "StockCertificates.rptCompanies.rdlc"
'MsgBox(modGlobals.SCA_DATA.Tables("tblrptAllCompanies").Rows.Count)
Dim rdsAllCompanies As New Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.ReportDataSource("dsReportsPreset_dtCompaniesReport" modGlobals.SCA_DATA.Tables("tblrptAllCompanies"))
rvshow.LocalReport.DataSources.Clear()
rvshow.LocalReport.DataSources$PHX$93$PHX$rdsAllCompanies)
rvshow.DocumentMapCollapsed = True
rvshow.RefreshReport()
I've checked to make sure the stored procedure used to get the data is returning 3. I've checked by the msgbox that the dataset has 3 rows prior to binding. Any solutions what and where I've gone wrong
Posted On: Thursday, November 29, 2012 Total Views: 32
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to VB.NET. If question related to "RDLC only displaying one row of 3 in dataset" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Thursday, November 29, 2012 and having 32 views till Thursday, September 18, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

How to populate many rows into a rdlc report  (49 Views)

I've a store procedure that brings back 12 rows of data each time. I wana to display this data in the report.rdlc what is the best and easiest way to do this
View Replies !
Where is the Data info on a rdlc?  (25 Views)
I am generating some reports with VS 2010. I can't use Crystal for this particular solution so I am using rdlc reports.
Using the wizzard is no hardy but when I try to Create from scratch or alter the data source, I can't find where to do that.
can you assist me
View Replies !
Re: populating rdlc reports from data in a form OR data from an MDF table(s)  (18 Views)
esoone
I've an easy windows form that i'd like to send the values of many textboxes and comboboxes to an rdlc report after saving them (I've VS 2005 standard, so no crystal reports) - it is as follows::
1 form
3 textboxes - textbox1, textbox2, textbox3
1 label - label1
1 combobox -
View Replies !
.rdlc custom softwaretip text  (55 Views)
Can anobody tell me how can i alter softwaretip text on reportseeer component in vb.net I wana to alter the language of the text.
View Replies !
.rdlc Multiple Generic collections  (23 Views)
esoone. I am trying to Create a report with more than one data sources but I've had little to no success. Bellow is my code snippet. Please assist.
This collects the data and opens the form having the report.
Code:
Private Sub MaterialListToolStripMenuitem_Click(ByVal sender As System.Ob
View Replies !
[2005] Report (*.rdlc) designing  (47 Views)

This is the first time i'm using report seeer but i have a hardy to use it. My hardy are:
1. How to set parameter into the report design file.
Example: when i click a button i wana to set a parameter in page header.
2. Maybe next time i will have it. Hehehe
Maybe this is the ba
View Replies !
generating reports (rdlc type) in VB 2005  (32 Views)
Any links or documentation for generating reports (rdlc) in VB 2005
Alex
View Replies !
report.rdlc how can i code snippet  (38 Views)
friends;
I am new one with report softwares in VB 2008. I develop a form named form2 in which i Create a report seeer and also add a report1.rdlc.
Now i drag a text box and write expression like
=now() it gives me 7 18 2011 time PM
But i wana only date in DD MM YYYY i read assist and
View Replies !
rdlc Report and Table how can i populate  (78 Views)
s;
I wana to design a report .rdlc in vb 2008. In individual textboxes set the data by passing parameters sucessentirely. But now i stucked at one point.
I've a datagrid see with 21 rows and 2 columns.
I drag a table on the report. But i do not know how i set the data in it.
Please
View Replies !
Re: Dynamic rdlc report  (27 Views)
to all.
I've been googling around to find a way to dynamically assign a DataSet to an rdlc report but i wasn't able to find a clear method to do it.
Does anybody know if there is a way I end up trying to use this method because i also found no way of adding parameters to the rdlc report. The
View Replies !
Help on rdlc report printing  (49 Views)
to esoone.
I've an rdlc report which is printing fine by the ReportViewer. The report look like this:Code:
Header: Report Title
Body:
Field1 Field2 Field3
Footer:
Page #
Actually the reports prints all pages no matter the contents of Field2. What i'd like to do is to print
View Replies !
Re: Refresh Data in rdlc report  (25 Views)

I Create a small vb 2008 Windows Form software which pick data from SQL 2005 and display in rdlc report.
Report creation and initial data load is fine.. but when i do any alter to data and when i pull the report again, it does not getting refresh and still shows the old data.
when i close
View Replies !
Re: Custom code snippet for rdlc report  (39 Views)

In my report I wana to display the dollar amoumt in textboxs.
So I set the textbox property Format as currency.
My question is that I wana to reports display brackets for negative dollar values. It works out except "$" sign being displaying whenever there''s an amount displaying. I wana
View Replies !
Dynamically assign ReportViewer to .rdlc  (42 Views)

I've a form with one Report Viewer control on it. I wish to use this single form to display ALL of my software's reports.
I am looking for a method that will let me to assign the rdlc file table adapter and rebind the datasource at runtime.
I've tried various methods but can't get it worki
View Replies !
How to display the rows and columns created by SQL query in rdlc report dynamically  (29 Views)
How to display the rows and columns created by SQL query in rdlc report dynamically.
I first Created the .rdlc file and then add tables and then Column Names to display. Now i don't wana to design the .rdlc file and i wanaed to fill the .rdlc file with the number of columns and rows returned by S
View Replies !
show image on rdlc report seeer  (101 Views)

I've hardy in displaying image on my rdlc (Microsoft Report Viewer) report. I took picture box on my report and made its properties as SOURCE=EXTERNAL VALUE=Parameters Path.value where Path is my Report Parameter.
Below is the code snippet to display image on Report load event:
Dim paramLi
View Replies !
Adding a rdlc report to an existing Excel file  (50 Views)
This may be a lengthy explaination but I am hoping to make myself clear.
I've an existing Excel file that is Created using the following code snippet: Dim warnings() As Microsoft.Reporting.WinForms.Warning = Nothing
Dim streamids() As String = Nothing
Dim mimeType As String = Nothing
View Replies !
How to load a .rdlc report file into the reportseeer in vb'08  (27 Views)
I am having problem loading and displaying my .rdlc report file in my reportseeer. I've been all over the internet and nothing worked.
I think it might be because i am using vb.net 2008.
Also I am admiring if there is a click event in Microsoft Reports or in Crystal Reports where I can link c
View Replies !
about repors .rdlc  (27 Views)

i have Created a report.rdlc in vb.net
i have Created a table adapter which fetchs patient test reports in the following format
test_date test_name test_result
in a formi binded report to a reportseeer control
esothinh is working
iam able to display first and last records only<
View Replies !
Pasing parms between .rdlc files for Drilldown  (32 Views)
For this web based report I wana the user to drilldown to a second report by clicking on an Employee number presented in the deed row of either a report table or a matrix, and then pass that employee number to the Drilldown report to display another table of details just for that employee. I've alre
View Replies !