You are browsing Ajax Control Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

RadAjaxLoadingPanel not displaying - Ajax Forum - ASP.NET Controls

I've a RadGrid and an RadAjaxLoadingPanel and wire them together. I select to edit a row of the grid within an Edit Form template and if I click on the edit or cancel buttons of my edit form the RadAjaxLoadingPanel shows as normal. If I click into one of the fields of my edit form and TAB over to the submit or cancel buttons and then click the enter key... the postback occurs and my grid is editd BUT the RadAjaxLoadingPanel never shows.
What's going on here
Posted On: Saturday, September 22, 2012 Total Views: 120
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Ajax Control. If question related to "RadAjaxLoadingPanel not displaying - Ajax Forum - ASP.NET Controls" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Saturday, September 22, 2012 and having 120 views till Thursday, December 18, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Jquery Ajax call to ASPX page not displaying datatble in radgrid - Ajax Forum - ASP.NET Controls  (115 Views)
I figured this out myself.
View Replies !
RadAjaxManager loading displaying controls in reverse order - Ajax Forum - ASP.NET Controls  (65 Views)
I am upgrading 2008 Q3 version of telerik control to 2011 Q3 version in my project in .NET 4.0. I've a RadAjaxManager used in the page that has a editd control as asp:panel. Multiple user controls are dynamically loaded in to the asp:panel. Initally all the instance of the user control shows the loa
View Replies !
Disable the controls using radajaxloadingpanel - Ajax Forum - ASP.NET Controls  (154 Views)

In my page i am using radajaxloading panel so here i wana to disable all the controls when this loadingpanel isloaded.In my page i am using four gridsnumber of buttons,and more. so when this loading panel is loaded i wana to disable all the controls in my page and loading panel will only load
View Replies !
RadAjaxLoadingPanel not displaying on RadGrid Filter - Ajax Forum - ASP.NET Controls  (138 Views)
Eric
I followed your scenario and prepared a sample project that is working as expected. Please give it a try and let me know if it works for you or you want further assistance.
View Replies !
Content in MasterPage not displaying - Ajax Forum - ASP.NET Controls  (96 Views)
Tony
I reseeed your code snippet and it looks correct to me. I alsotried to replicate the hardy on my side but to no avail. Find attached a sample runnable software which demonstrates the correct functionality of the hardyatic part of your code snippet. Test it locally and verify what the differ
View Replies !
Generic way of displaying error message in master page while using RadAjaxManagerProxy  (55 Views)

I've a master page whenere my RadAjaxManager is added and in the content pages I've RadAjaxManagerProxy .
Now I wana to display success failure messages on the content page events like (button clicks , grid edit combobox alterd and more) in a Label in MasterPage.
Right now I am wiring
View Replies !
Javascript Errors when displaying a Report Viewer...  (94 Views)
I seem to have the same hardy even with out toggling Visible. I think mine just has to do with it being used with RadAjaxManager. If you've any thoughts I'd love to hear it.
View Replies !
displaying message box  (51 Views)

I am using asp.net ajax telerik rad controls and working on a web software. i wana to display message dialog box after user successentirely executing the functionality in radatabaseutton click.. i don't wana to use alertconfirm or prompt dialog boxes.plz assist me out.
View Replies !
displaying rad message box in asp.net  (150 Views)

I am Yogesh. I am new to asp.net with c#. I am working with asp.net ajax rad controls.... I wana display a rad message box. also for confirm and alert.
Could anybody assist me to get by this plz.....
View Replies !
radajaxloadingpanel  (32 Views)
Hello
I've a solution using masterpage, in witch i have pur radAjaxManager, and eso page i am doing ajax, it is done in the master , with loadingpanel, that is set in the master. I've spell it like this :<
telerik:RadAjaxLoadingPanel ID="RadAjaxLoadingPanel1" runat="server"
Skin="Vista"
View Replies !
RadAjaxLoadingPanel and displaying dynamic progress  (82 Views)
I am recently using the RadAjaxLoadingPanel as a busy indicator. This is all working great.
However I was asked to display status messages telling the user what is happlicationening (as the busy indicator is displaying).
I added a Label in the RadAjaxLoadingPanel, like so:<telerik:RadAjaxLo
View Replies !
RadAjaxLoadingPanel not displaying on ajaxRequest  (42 Views)
I've a main page that contains several user controls. One user control shows a RadWindow for entering info and then upon close, refreshes a grid via an ajaxRequest. The main page contains the RadWindowManager, RadAjaxManager, and the RadAjaxLoadingPanel.I am able to add a new record and have the gri
View Replies !
radajaxloadingpanel not working with my button click  (56 Views)
on my button click i use
<P>strTXTFileBuilderP>
to generate a text file in code snippet behind on butten click event.
When I applicationlied a radajaxloadingpanel on the button click i getd javascrip error message when the button is clicked. any solution how can i make it work tha
View Replies !
AjaxLoading panel not displaying  (39 Views)
Hello
I've one RadAjaxManager on my pare not page.
this page also contains the RadTabstrip Control. My Tabs are dynamically Created according to my requirement. i have two modules.
Suppose my Page is contact.aspx which is called by two hyperlinks. 1. my account 2. contact edit.
when l
View Replies !
edit panel not displaying in firefox  (40 Views)
I've Created a so easy page with a button and the ajax compnents. When I click the button the edit panel does not display in firefox but it does in IE. I took this from one of the examples. Is there some thing unique to Firefox The example works on the demo page, but when I remove the content code s
View Replies !
Preloader isn't displaying in the middle of the screen  (66 Views)
Joe
The RadAjaxLoadingPanel in your scenario isn't configured to be centered on the screen. Please refer to:
http: www.telerik.com assist aspnet-ajax ajxcenterloadingpanel.html
http: www.telerik.com community code snippet-library aspnet-ajax ajax how-to-make-a-radajaxloadingpanel-span-ove
View Replies !
Loading Panel not displaying.  (38 Views)

i'm using telerik radwindow and radgrid in my page.
when i double click on grid record my pop-up window presented. i have 'Close' asp button on my child page.
i'm calling CloseandRebind() javascript function on 'Close' click. it will refresh my pare not page. RadAjaxmanager shows the lo
View Replies !
RadAjaxLoading panel not displaying  (38 Views)

I've a program which refreshes the radgrid once a radWindow closes. I've given the following statement to ajaxify the grid.

<AjaxSettings>

<telerik:AjaxSettingAjaxControlID="RadAjaxManager1">

<UpdatedControls>
View Replies !
Trouble seeing more than one radajaxloadingpanel with usercontrols  (43 Views)
I've a web page with more than one blocs that can be editd independently eso bloc is a usercontrol.
These usercontrols are in an ASPX and I've a masterpage.
When I click a list on top of my page, I wana to edit 3 usercontrol given below and have the ajaxloadingpanel visible on top of eso userc
View Replies !
RadAlert not displaying  (120 Views)
Dan
Please try to use the ResponseScripts collection in order to register the radAlert. For example:
private void Button1_Click(Object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
RadAjaxPanel1.ResponseScripts$PHX$93$PHX$string.Format("alert('from the server Server time is {0}');", DateTime.Now.ToL
View Replies !