You are browsing ASP Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Pushing "latest post" from UBB Classic to ASP page

Ok guys wana to find out a way to do this. What I've to do is take the data from the far right rown (latest post) http: www.fanhostnetworks.com cgi-b...ultimatebb.cgi
so this page here..
content.fanhost.com default.asp. Essentially those forum boxes in the middle rotate on refresh and wana to set it up so that the latest post is displayn there.
Thoughts
Please PM me or E-mail me at Jeff@fanhost.com if you know how
Thanks a ton
also, i am pretty sure this is impossible since tare two totally various technologies and the posts do not reside within a database... but figured i'd ask.
Posted On: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 Total Views: 7
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to ASP. If question related to " Pushing "latest post" from UBB Classic to ASP page" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Wednesday, February 06, 2013 and having 7 views till Friday, September 19, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Form post to asp  (17 Views)
basically posted by : Scott (scott_ainslie@hotmail.com)I wana to post a form to asp but the asp that the form posts to must open in a new maximised window with out the menu bar softwarebar & address bar.I then want a button on this asp that closes this window with out a prompt.Can anybody assist
View Replies !
about post method  (16 Views)
basically posted by : kavita (rradhaa@mailcity.com) For subtask of form data if we use 'get' method we can't send larage amout of data.I think maximum limit is 1000 bytes.Like that is there any limit for 'post' method I wana to store the form details in an Access database.Suppose if there is a t
View Replies !
apostrophe in form field gives error message  (92 Views)
basically posted by : Brett (b_brillinger@yahoo.com)I've a form that sends the results to an .asp page that in turn enters the data into an Access database. It works just fine until some body uses an apostrophe in the text tare entering. When the .asp page tries to enter the data into the database
View Replies !
ASP coding  (20 Views)

plz anybody one send how can i Create private web page using asp coding.
View Replies !
Checkboxes array  (29 Views)
I've the following table in page1.asp

If I wana to fetch the value of all the checkboxes which I've selected in page1.asp and display them in another page page2.asp then I write the code snippet as given below for each cid in request.Form("chk")
response.Write cid
next Now
View Replies !
Disable link. Quick question for a quick answer.  (31 Views)
I amade an asp-javascript web site and I've a hardy.
I amade a menu when u can login and make some operation.
I wana to disable the voice Login (is a link to an asp page) when the user is logged.
The word "login" is still visible but if u click on it there isn't any action. It's possible
View Replies !
Session maintenance in Crystal Report X1  (20 Views)
iam using Asp.Net Application with Crystal report X1.I wana to know
When a large volume of data is being loaded into Crystal report from executing a stored procedure (sql server)by Asp.net Applicationwill the Crystal report will hold on its session till the data gets loaded .Also will the cryst
View Replies !
Error publishing Asp pages on WinME private web server  (22 Views)
Error publishing Asp pages on WinME private web server
I am using Personal web server on Windows Milleniuum Edition ,but when I tried to publish my .asp file ,it isn't getting published .What is the reason for this Will you pls assist me to find the solution to this hardy
View Replies !
assist required   (52 Views)
friends
i wana to call a connection to a database by clicking a link on a frontpage(RLA Urban RLA Rural) and if the connection is sucessful then it should go to the next query page else it should display a error message mesg. there r two such links in the front page. Iam giving the code snippet
View Replies !
How can I get asp to read the style properties of a div?   (23 Views)

I've a page where many divs are created by a database. Each of these divs has a set of Style properties stored in the database ie. Top Left, Width, Heighttid = 1
do while not objRS.eof
tmpStrng = "
tmpStrng = tmpStrng + "left:" & objRS("pX") & "px;"
tmpStrng = tmpStrng +
View Replies !
Validate towards Active Directory   (17 Views)

I am about to Create a ASP web page where people are about to request for UserAccounts in a Active Directory Domain. I wana to performe a lookup if the UserAccount already exists in the AD.
Does anybody know how I could performe this with ASP
Thankful to any kind of assist or reference.View Replies !
asp and access database related   (54 Views)
Hello
i've made an easy microsoft access database to store the news articles for my future info portal.
the database is named test.mdatabase . It contains a table named news_tbl
It looks some thing like this:
id | news_header | news_content
---------------------------------
View Replies !
Getting SQL Count value into variable  (14 Views)

I am trying to implement a pagination feature in my search page and I am admiring how I can get and use the value that's returned from this SQL statement:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TableName WHERE Assigned = 'name'
I've run this query in the database query analyzer and it returned 19 however wh
View Replies !
How to: Classic ASP - Passing 'more than one' recordset values to another page?  (46 Views)
Essentially what I've to contend with in code snippet is as follow...
response.write objRS.Fields("TheID").value + " "
The above snippet populates a record set until EOF with more than one ID's comma variousd (TheID, TheID, TheID...and more)
The hardys is to now pass all of these to anot
View Replies !
paging recordset returns -1  (7 Views)

I am using sql compact edition 3.5 and classic asp for one of my software and paging recordset manually to display the report. But the pagecount returns always -1. Please assist me to resolve the hardy. Code ASP:
Public function PagingRecordSet (CmdText, CommandType, objClsADOParameter
View Replies !
Relationship between tables  (6 Views)

I've just started working with relationships between table, i had a big table that had the following records:
ID, Filename1, 2, 3, 4, Filesize1, 2 ,3 ,4, ContentType1, 2, 3, 4, BinaryData1, 2, 3, 4, PetDesc, PetName, PetType(Male Female), Animalstatus, AnimalType(Dog Cat)
Now as u can al
View Replies !
Help with Select Cast (Filename)  (7 Views)
Here's my select case:
I am uploading Photos Music and Video to my little private site. But for video I Create a form as you can see given below to uplod just text for video like embed code snippet text or flash text. But it will not let me to upload. How I resolve my Select case (Filename) las
View Replies !
how can this be achieved?  (15 Views)
i have a workflow process in place in an organisation, but there is a little hardy requests are supposed to come in from the a receiving officer from which processing can be continued from there, the hardy now is that when new reuests are posted from the receiving officer to the next one to continu
View Replies !
Request.Form not reading incremental form elements  (10 Views)
The rendered HTML source (created via ASP code snippet) ... Code HTML4Strict:
<form name="team" action="adminteam.asp" method="Poperating systemT">
<table class="ietable" border="1" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0">
<tr>
<th>First Name<br >Last Name&l
View Replies !
Download Word Document Error  (15 Views)
I Created this script so that once the form has been Created tcan print the info on a word document. When I run the script locally, I get the Word document with out a hardy. When I place the file on the web site to Create the document I get the following error message:
Cannot copy file: Cannot re
View Replies !
To save a file to a server and retreive the file  (8 Views)
I've an asp page which shows graphical images.I am using Flipper graph in my software.
There is a link in the asp page "Click to see image file",On clicking on this link,The graphical image wana to be stored(Preferably in the server machine) and has to be opened in a new browser window.
To e
View Replies !
CDoperating systemYS Mail in JScript  (10 Views)
I've managed to scag around the internet and find this code snippet posted in a forum way fack in 2004. I've working examples of aspMail written in VBScript but am doing (not by private choice the coding in JScript).
This code snippet seems to be ok apart form the http: schema sections tthrow an
View Replies !
how can i print from asp  (14 Views)
on my asp page i am displaying list from my database now i wana that page
i. e. the list on my PAGE TO BE PRINTED WHEN I CLICK ON FILE--PRINT
option. but i don't wana the header & footer of that page.
i used this in my asp page holi.asp where the list is.
View a Printer-Friendly Versio
View Replies !
ADO Stream  (17 Views)
I am having some hardys with the code snippet snippet given below. Page 1 lists the contents of a directory outside of IIS. Clicking the links on the file names takes you to page 2 which streams the file. This works just fine for PDF's but when I adjust the content type to PPS or PPT the downlown di
View Replies !
Handling HTTP 500 - Internal server error messages  (11 Views)
I've a dynamic asp page that takes input from a url. IE: parts.aspsku=543
From there it looks up the sku in a database and outputs the part info.
Currently if you put in an invalid sku that isn't in my database you just get a Internal server error message.
What is the correct way to giv
View Replies !
Create Check for Cookie and keep persistent variable for tracking referrals from affs  (9 Views)
How can I track a referral from an affiliate site by a cookie.
I wana the aff links to be formatted
Code:
www.sitename.com register.asppartner=2005053140046209
I do not know how can i Create check for the cookie and keep the variable persistent across the pages.
I would be most
View Replies !
Help an ASP Noob Please   (5 Views)
I've just started working with ASP using the built-in Dreamweaver MX 2004 Server Behaviours to Create an online business directory, as i've no solution how can i code snippet it myself.
I keep getting this error message on my page...
Error Type:
Microsoft VBScript runtime (0x800A01A8)
View Replies !
Empty Recordset hardy on page with 2 result boxes  (12 Views)
I've a results page with 2 boxes displaying results from 2 recordsets. However I can only applicationly a "Show if recordset is empty" message to one and not both.
The firs box gives the name as entered into the search form this is then written at the top of the page; the second box list the rec
View Replies !
show Whole Months  (10 Views)

I've an Access database that I am using with ASPMaker to Create the .ASP files. My records are basic daily reports dating back several years, with a "Date" field (mm dd yyyy) and then a couple of other fields.
I've set up a filter in ASPMaker to display only one month at a time instead of the
View Replies !
ASP ADODB and active X bar  (13 Views)
I was just getting back into ASP... and I realized that their ADODB uses active x... I was sure if it actually triggers the active X bar at the top... would be pretty scary if it did. Does anybody know if it does
View Replies !
How to check if the database is empty?  (7 Views)
I've setup a database for user to upload product image and it name and desciption. Since there is no product upload by user
it will display this error message:
ADODB.Field error message '800a0bcd'
Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requ
View Replies !
getting url from string  (9 Views)
i want a assist regarding the subject that i wana to filter the URL from a memo field that having sets of URL in it like when we post a message with URL www.websourceinfo.com it will become a base url link with click.
Kindly assist me
View Replies !
Asp response from a homepage  (6 Views)
I am posting some data to a homepage using php but I get a response from the homepage (which is using php), and I do not understand the response
I had discovered on google for this response and the error message code snippet, but I could not find some info on it
The response is:
Code:
View Replies !
SQL Injection revisited - is this safe?  (7 Views)
guys
I am a fairly competent SQL programer with MS SQL experience at DBA-level, but whilst I am slightly associated with classic ASP, I am not really an application programmer.
Can I outline the following scenario and ask you to pick it apart
1. I've a project with ASP pages accessing SQL s
View Replies !
Taking time to run single record using stored procdure  (9 Views)

I am maintaining one banking and finacial web site which has lakhs of records.
And i wana to generate a report on the basis of some criteria, i am able to bring all the records with some conditions using sql stored procedure,Even i am able to bring single record which is slight alter in the
View Replies !
Save IP of Vistors Usinf ASP  (3 Views)
How can i save visitor IP address when vistor come on my web site which method is used to capture the IP address.
There will be the want of database or can be handle by cookies and more.
Waiting for experts answers.
View Replies !
Session variables not storing   (9 Views)
I am trying to store a users logon details in session variables but tdo not seem to pass on from page to page (although sometimes they do ). I am using a DW script which I've modified for my own use:
This code snippet goes on the first page:
Code:
Dim currentUser currentAccess, currentZone
View Replies !
error in my login page or ADO, or access database  (5 Views)
I've been having hardys with my small asp software when logging in from any browser at any location.
what happlicationens is that when i get to my login page i enter the password (password only) and after hitting
submit the page acts as if it did a refresh it seems like the password did not
View Replies !
how come they did that ????  (4 Views)
iam admiring how most of php code snippetr do this technique and i wana to know how tfetch records from database and desplay it in dynamic way using php or asp and then the out put of the results is desplaying as html pages extensions instead of php or asp extension i am sure that they are using fil
View Replies !
Any generator  (7 Views)
pls can some body tell a good software that i can be using to generate my asp code snippets apart from code snippet charge studio.
View Replies !
dynamic E-mail display  (7 Views)
i have this output from a recordset
how can i alter this so that it is a hyperlink and when a user clicks on it it will display the E-mail id in "send to:" in outlook.
View Replies !