You are browsing HTML Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Javascript Validation for Time(hh:mm:ss)

I've a textbox in which user enters time in "hh:mm:ss" format. The user can leave the textbox empty also. But if the user enters time I wana to validate the time in a javascript function(hh:mm:ss format).No AM PM.
How to validate the time
Posted On: Saturday, November 10, 2012 Total Views: 14
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to HTML. If question related to " Javascript Validation for Time(hh:mm:ss) " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 and having 14 views till Tuesday, July 29, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Java script field required validation   (9 Views)

I wana to check the following 4 conditions in a button click(Button1_click event) using javascript can you pls assist:
ddlProgNo.Selecteditem.Text <> ""
AndAlso
ddlProgNo.Selecteditem.Text.Substring(0, 1) <> "*"
ddlProjNo.Selecteditem.Text <> ""
AndAlso
ddlProjNo
View Replies !
data validation   (18 Views)

i have 25 textboxes. where in users can enter
eg. 12 or 12.5 or 19.56 or .25 and more
only two numerics after decimal so max would be 99.99
my text box ids are in this format tx1, tx2 ....tx25
is there any easy way to validate all this text boxes client side when user cl
View Replies !
validation of a HTML form  (11 Views)
hello
I've put this in my html form function docElem(elem){
return document.getElementById(elem);
}
function checkTerms(){
if (docElem("cbTerms").checked == false){
docElem("termsMsg").innerHTML = "You have to agree with the terms and conditions";
}else{
View Replies !
losing validation on webservice return.   (23 Views)

I initially have a button on the page with the Enabled="false" until tenter a valid phone number which I check by a webservice on the onChange of the textbox. When it returnsa valid record I enable the button by javascript but it loses all
validation that comes with the form. Is the
View Replies !
Javascript validation   (13 Views)

I am using ASP.NET with C#. I've a list box and a dropdown control on my asp.net page. I wana to Create a javascript to validate both controls. Here's the scenario.
show error message if no items are selected in the Listbox while a value is selected in the dropdown control. The error
View Replies !
custom validation control client side validation did not work   (28 Views)

<head runat="server">
<script
language=JavaScript
>
function vrNameLenght( sender args){
if (args.Value.Length > 15)
args.IsValid = false;
else
args.IsValid = true;
}
script>
head>

HRHS Key Contact

View Replies !
Need assist with Javascript for client side validation   (9 Views)

fadmiring if anybody can assist I want some custom validation on my page to ensure that a user either ticks a checkbox, or enters text into a textbox before tmove onto another see. I am using JavaScript for clientside validation. I've the following
code snippet, however eso time I te
View Replies !
form validation assist ?  (13 Views)

I've a form and I've a checkbox (and when this is checked i wana to make sure that the textfield also has text in it before submitting)
Any solutions on a quick easy way to do this
Thanks in advance
PS here is my code snippet snippet of what i've tried:
Code:
if(form1.check2.che
View Replies !
JavaScript validation function on a pare not page from a child custom control   (37 Views)

I inherited a portion of a software and wantadviceonthis scenario:
The pare not page contains a header that is a custom control. In addition to summary data this custom control contains the navigation buttons. The pare not page has a Save button but now the client wanas the navigatio
View Replies !
Question on how can i perform form validation per user   (22 Views)

I've a form that will have field validation that can be as easy as "this field is a phone number" to as complex as "If field a = 4 then disable fields 7 8, 9". This same form is used for more than one clients and each client will have their own set of
validation rules. I am looking
View Replies !
difference between validations   (14 Views)

what is the difference between server side validations and client side validations and java script validations
in which cases the above validations are to be used
View Replies !
client side validation used with asp server control Wizard   (21 Views)

Hello
I wana to add client side validation to some controls that are placed in a wizard.
This is what I wana to do.
The first wizard step contains two radiobuttons.
If the user clicks on the wizards next button then (clientside) validate that the user selected one of the
View Replies !
how can i validate with kavascript together with server validation?   (28 Views)

i wana to validate a dropdownlist and a textbox like this:
There are two types in the dropdownlist: if type 1 is chosen then the
items typed in the textbox must contain at least a ';'.
In no case, the textbox may remain empty.
My hardy is that the server validation does not
View Replies !
javascript form validation   (14 Views)

y'all
How do i submit a form using form validation and store it in a database
View Replies !
client side validation in Fire Fox   (23 Views)

> in client validation am counting no of rows in a table using
var num = list.childNodes[0].childNodes.length;
> is working good in IE7 but in firefox isn't working
> here num(no of rows getting in IE7 is sum number) but in FireFox am getting number of rows is 0(Zero).
View Replies !
login validation   (12 Views)

ia have login page. in that ia have two textboxes(username and password) and one button.
i am using "select count(*) from emp where username='" + txtusername.text + "' and password '" + txtpassword.text + "' as query.
if click submit buton it has to check from the database and i
View Replies !
validation query   (13 Views)

i wana to implement validation using asp.net web controls where each validation error message gives a various alert window and the focus shifts to that field .How do i do thisI don't wana to use validation summary as it gives all error messages in one javascript alert box
which liik
View Replies !
TextBox validation   (14 Views)

I've some requirement here that i wana to validate the textbox which is of textMode=Password. and my requirement is -
5 to 15 alphanumeric characters with at least one numeric or alphabet may consist of a-z 0-9 and case Sensitive.
pls give me some solution asap.
thanx
View Replies !
validation of a textbox with an onKeyUp event.   (54 Views)

I've a text box which is validated by a RequiredFieldValidator... I also have a client-side snippet to convert the text to upper case like so:
myTextBox.Attributes$PHX$93$PHX$"onKeyUp", "this.value = this.value.toUpperCase();"); (this code snippet goes in the Page_Load event)
This
View Replies !
validation using javascript   (14 Views)

i wana to validate a dropdownlist (ddlState) in a c# asp.net webform. in other words i wana to make sure that the user selects an item in the dropdownlist. it contains the items:
items Index
(Select a state)0
Arizona 1
California2
my code snippet that isn't wor
View Replies !