You are browsing Android Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

incompatible with other Application(s) using the same shared user id

I am having galaxy ace mobile wit android 2.3.6. When trying to install "Samsung (Sep 2011) anyconnect" i am getting the given below error message.
"incompatible with other Application(s) using the same shared user id"
My device isn't rooted. Please assist.
Posted On: Friday, November 23, 2012 Total Views: 20
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Android. If question related to " incompatible with other Application(s) using the same shared user id " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Friday, November 23, 2012 and having 20 views till Saturday, September 20, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

How can I Call an text with my tablet trough my phone?   (22 Views)

I am thinking about getting the nexus 7. I am planing on connecting it to my phones internet with foxfi Bluetooth. How can I leave my phone in my pocket and call and text with the tablet I will use ear bud mic combo things for phone calls. I wana to call and text with my phone #. My phone i
View Replies !
Handcent on Samsung Galaxy SII with Android 4.0   (14 Views)

Just editd my Samsung Galaxy SII with Ice cream sandwich (android 4)
After this my handcent keep sending 2 messages my brother and wife got the same hardy.
Is there anybody with any knowhow on how can i solve this hardy
Any solutions will be applicationlaudd.
View Replies !
My android latitude not ping with wifes iphone4s   (45 Views)

I've motorola Atrix2 and my wife has new Apple iphone4s. We both activated Latitude and she can ping my location on her iphone but I get message on my android "Friends device or Maps version not supported". Anyone know how can i resolve this
View Replies !
can I buy android applications with a vanilla master card   (60 Views)

Has anybody bought applications with a vanilla master card
View Replies !
Anyone use chompSMS with widgetlocker?   (60 Views)

Does anybody use chompSMS with widgetlocker
I've it so the quickreply sms popup lights up my phone and applicationears on my lock screen but after about 4 seconds the screen goes blank again so i don't always spot it.
Is there any method to get it to stay lit up for longer I have looked in
View Replies !
Music player with options for composer   (25 Views)

I've a friend who is only into classical music who owns an iPod. He would like an Android phone but requires a music player that can select by composer. I have discovered by the player store and could not locate one. Can anybody recommend what he could try
View Replies !
PDF reader for tablet with two-pages-in-landscape-see?   (63 Views)

I have discovered and tried a number of PDF seeers (Adobe, Aldiko, BeamReader, Bluefire, ezPDF, Asus' MyLibrary and Polaris Office) on my Asus Transformer tablet but I've not found one one that allows to read a PDF two pages side by side in landscape mode (like a book). This is really annoyi
View Replies !
Gmail on Android Tablet Conflicting with Outlook IMAP   (18 Views)

If I amove an E-mail to a folder in Outlook 2013 and my Android tablet with Gmail is connected to the internet the E-mail will remain in my inbox. When I check Gmail, the E-mail was indeed 'labeled' with the new folder, but it retains the 'inbox' label in Gmail. If my tablet is off, however, t
View Replies !
TweetDeck alternative with native Facebook album posting?   (43 Views)

I recently use TweetDeck to edit my Twitter feed and Facebook profile (not page) at the same time. However when posting pics, TweetDeck does not post them natively to Facebook, but instead uses the same URL service (e.g. yfrog or twitpic) as it used on Twitter. This is kind of annoying as people
View Replies !
Answer call with proximity sensor   (40 Views)

I am looking for a software that allows answering a phone call just by picking up the phone next to your ear - using the proximity sensor.
Ideally it will also detect when the phone is initially in your pocket when a call is coming (with the same sensor) and not pick it up from there.
Th
View Replies !
Application that allows to answer with a tap but allows to move the button possition on the screen   (16 Views)

guys
Can anybody recommend a software that would let me to answer a call by tapplicationing the screen, but the aswering button was also somehow customisable
I wana to move its position so that it was in the center i.e. or make it bigger, or even just to be able tap the center contact b
View Replies !
Bluetooth with camera application?   (34 Views)

I was thinking if there was a way to use the native application or if there was a software that I coud use that would let me record video and use my bluetooth headset as a microphone
View Replies !
Unhapplicationy with SMS offerings.   (24 Views)

I've been using the stock Sense SMS application on my Incredible and very happlicationy with hos easy and easy it was. Never wanted any extras or smilies or anything like that so I never alterd it and just used it. Whatever Sense came on my Incredible with 2.3.
Anyway yesterday I got the ne
View Replies !
want assist with Go Launcher   (14 Views)

My menu icons at the bottom of my go launcher interface will disapplicationear sometimes. What the heck am I doing to cause this and how do I get them back up. The only way I know how can i correct this when it happlicationens is to force close the application. any suggestions
View Replies !
Jorte calendar - Different background on days with events   (41 Views)

I've just installed the software named Jorte Calendar for my smartphone.
It looks great much richer than the calendar that comes with the phone... But one basic functionality seems to be missing:
when I see the whole months, i'd like that the days with events are highlighted with a var
View Replies !
Chome beta launches Dolphin with "Search" feature   (28 Views)

Anybody know how can i resolve this or what setting to alter. Whenever I click the search icon it launches Dolphin HD and performs the search there instead of opening another tab in Chrome.
View Replies !
E-mail application that works with exalter and formats E-mails to look like sent from desktop   (44 Views)

My company finally interchanged blackberry with android phones (atrix 2)
I hated the blackberry but now find a feature that it had and the android does not.
I was able to send E-mail from the BB and you could not tell if it came from desktop or from BB.
The Atrix only gives 4 font choic
View Replies !
Can't buy any application from the market says "incompatible"   (36 Views)

This is really annoying. Eso application that is compatible with my phone (S2) is "incompatible" when I look at the paid version. I set up a working google checkout account as well can anybody tell me what is wrong I am pretty sure that if I can run the base version I can run the purchasable one
View Replies !
GO SMS & Handcent incompatible with my Lava S12 Android 2.2   (53 Views)

I've a Lava S12 with Android 2.2 with 3.2 inch screen. Rest of the specifications can be found on Lava S12 Features .
I want some basic applications like GO SMS or Handcent and others like Tom Cat. But many are displayn to be incompatible on Google play. Why so even when the application crea
View Replies !
How to purchase an application that is incompatible with your device?   (20 Views)

I wana to purchase an application while it is on sale for $0.49 but it is incompatible with my current device. However I am sure I will be upgrading. Is there any method to by pass the market and purchase anyway
I am thinking I could alter my generate.prop and say the device is some thing els
View Replies !