SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

How can i Use WIA (Windows image Acquisition) WebCam in asp.net

Hi
i need to Use WIA (Windows image Acquisition) WebCam in asp.net
for capturing pic's
if anyone had code snippet plese give me.
Posted On: Tuesday, November 6, 2012 Total Views: 9
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Can anybody give me an example How do I use Office Interops DLL's?   (3 Views)
Well can anyone display me the right way How do I use this Office Interops Dll's so that i can access my excel spreadsheet value and put the value in asp.net gridview. If possible pls provide me Vb syntax..
View Replies !
Re: Determine base page calling web user control   (2 Views)
I have a page that has many web user controls (.ascx) and one is my left navigation. Every thing works great but now I have a situation where I need to use jQuery simpleModal code snippet in the .ascx file. I got it working but now the jQuery code does not work if I have it on my base page. So I thought if from my .ascx page I could detect that page was calling it that I could not load certain files.
View Replies !
How do I keep all answers in page1 when user open page2?   (6 Views)
I am working a survey project. There are about 30 questions. I generated two pages to sore these questions. Each page has 15 questions.
When user opens page2 and then back to page1 all answers of page1 are not in page1 any more.
How can i keep all answers in page1 when user open page2
View Replies !
What should be used?   (5 Views)
I really love all of these ASP.NET new methods for getting placed data such as command name and button click but as I am not converting project from asp classic to .NET I have noticed that after I am done with some the web site pages they're:
A) bigger in size
B) load slower then my old web site pages.after checking the trace info I have noticed that the viewstate is is pretty big, i use CommandName methods to deal with most of my postback.
should i stay with the old request.form request.querystring to boost performance
View Replies !
Re: Get user's Browser's Home Page   (3 Views)

In my software I need to find the home page of a user who are all accessing my web site.
I can receive users IPAddress and host name, But Now I need teh browser details "HomePage" .
Is it possible means tell me how........
View Replies !
set button in usercontrol as defaultbutton in masterpages   (9 Views)
Hey
You mean you've a button that you need to be the default action, when the user hits enter on ur page, is that correct
If so, then you can use the DefaultButton Property:
http: weblogs.asp.net skoganti arch...20 231695.aspx
This is slightly trickier, in a master page scenario, as the form is defined in the master page, and the button is in a content page, however, this approach can still be used, it just has to be done in code snippet. Here's some info:
http: geekswithblogs.net AndrewSiem...ter-pages.aspx
Hope that helps
Gary
, Think I got it to work.Code:
Dim mPage As MasterPage
mPage = Page.Master
Dim mainform As HtmlForm = CType(mPage.FindControl("form1"), HtmlForm)
if (Not (mainform) Is Nothing) Then
mainform.DefaultButton = btnSearch.UniqueID
End If
View Replies !
adding user controls programatically   (6 Views)
I have a so so easy user control. It only has the word on it.
Code snippet:
hello
And I have the following code snippet in my Page_Load event of my Default.aspx.cs:
Code:
for (int i = 0; i
Where panAlerts is a panel control dropped on the web content form. I'm using MasterPages for this. If I debug and step by my code, it displays the code adding 10 alert Objects to my panel, but my panel stays blank. I check the source of the page and it displays an empty panel:
Code:
What am I doing wrong This does not make any sense. Why is it not able to add my user control I'd expect 10 "Hello"s in succession going down the page, instead I receive nothing. I have tried adding them to my form instead of the panel with out any improve results. Suggestions
, If you are adding it dynamically in codebehind, you should not want the . Try what brin told with out the reference.
The reason you have to do a LoadControl is because when you instantiate by classname, the lifecycle events of the control are not invoked.
View Replies !
access microsoft exchange server users inbox data using asp.net   (8 Views)
I'm software developer my client need to access exchange server users data by web software
I generate asp.net software on the same machine where exchange server is install
the follwoi8ng code snippet applied in software
================================================
Dim cURL As String
Sub FindMsgsFrom(ByVal sender, ByVal Conn)
Const adErrNoCurrentRecord = 3021
Dim FolderURL As String
FolderURL = "Inbox"
Dim strq As String
Dim rs As ADODB.Recordset
rs = GenerateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
'construct the SQL query, note the scope for deep traversal
strq = "SELECT ""urn:httpmail:subject"" "
strq = strq & "FROM scope('shallow traversal of """ & FolderURL & """ ')"
' strq = strq & "WHERE ""urn:schemas:httpmail:sendername"" = '" & sender & "'"
rs.Open(strq, Conn, ADODB.CursorTypeEnum.adOpenKeyset, ADODB.LockTypeEnum.adLockReadOnly, -1)
'If empty recordset, return error message
'If successful call DoResults routine passing the recorset
If rs.EOF = True Then
On Error Resume Next
Err.Raise(adErrNoCurrentRecord)
Response.Write("No items found, execute another query.")
Else
Response.Write("Success Found " & rs.RecordCount)
DoResults(rs)
End If
rs.Close()
End Sub
function DoResults(ByVal Rs As ADODB.Recordset)
'If empty recordset, return error
Dim f As ADODB.Field
If Rs.EOF = True Then
'On Error Resume Next
'Err.Raise(adErrNoCurrentRecord)
Response.Write("No items found, execute another query.")
Else
Rs.MoveFirst()
Do Until Rs.EOF
'Create a HTML table for each record, make table headings stand out
Response.Write("")
Response.Write("Property")
Response.Write("Value")
For Each f In Rs.Fields
'for every field in the record
Response.Write("")
Response.Write(f.Name)
Response.Write("")
'accommodate null and multivalued properties
If Not IsDBNull(f.Value) Then
If IsArray(f.Value) Then
'a multivalued property
Dim V
For Each V In f.Value
On Error Resume Next
Response.Write(V & "")
Next
Else
On Error Resume Next
Response.Write(f.Value)
End If
Else
'Field is null
Response.Write("Null")
End If
Response.Write("")
Next
Response.Write("")
Rs.MoveNext()
Loop
End If
End function
Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
'Searches items from a sender, searching subfolders
'Passes search result recordset to DoResults (see Enumerating Results)
'get computer and domain info
'info = GenerateObject("ADSystemInfo")
'infoNT = GenerateObject("WinNTSystemInfo")
'cName = infoNT.ComputerName
'dName = info.DomainDNSName
'Create connection Object
' Try
Dim conn As ADODB.Connection
conn = GenerateObject("ADODB.Connection")
conn.Provider = "Exoledb.DataSource"
'URL for connection Object
'is at the virtual directory root
cURL = "http: domain exchange shanawazpatel "
conn.Open(cURL, "", "", -1)
'relative URL is the folder to search
'relURL = "Reports"
sender = "Jane Clayton"
FindMsgsFrom(sender, conn)
' Catch ex As Exception
' Response.Write(ex.Message)
' End Try End Sub
=================================================
I'm getting error
the error will show as given below
Server Error in ' MailApplication' Software.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Permission denied.
description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more info about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Permission denied.
Source Error: Line 256: ' strq = strq & "WHERE ""urn:schemas:httpmail:sendername"" = '" & sender & "'"
Line 257:
Line 258: rs.Open(strq, Conn, ADODB.CursorTypeEnum.adOpenKeyset, ADODB.LockTypeEnum.adLockReadOnly, -1)
Line 259:
Line 260: 'If empty recordset, return errorSource File: domain wwwroot MailApplication ExchangeUsingADO.aspx.vb Line: 258
Stack trace: [COMException (0x80040e09): Permission denied.]
ADODB.RecordsetClass.Open(Object Source, Object ActiveConnection, CursorTypeEnum CursorType, LockTypeEnum LockType, Int32 Options) +0
MailApplication.ExchangeUsingADO.FindMsgsFrom(Object sender, Object Conn) in domain wwwroot MailApplication ExchangeUsingADO.aspx.vb:258
MailApplication.ExchangeUsingADO.Button1_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in domain wwwroot MailApplication ExchangeUsingADO.aspx.vb:350
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValuecollection postData)
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Info: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573
=============================================================
can any body provide me solution
can any setting need for iis or exchange server
or any other solution
please assist me out
View Replies !
Re: When to use querystring or just get the data again   (3 Views)
I have page A that navigates to page B. Both pages show a datum called Utilization. Utilization is retrieved on page A by calling a stored proc. So page A could pass Utilization to page B in a query string, or page B could call the stored proc too. I do not know that is the improve choice - passing less info around or saving a call to the database.
View Replies !
Re: Can I NOT use a FormView?   (1 Views)
Everyone
I'm still learning alot about asp.net and have a question. I need to display a screen with some text boxes and combo dropdowns binded to datasources I've. But do I've to do this in a FormView It sure is a pain at least for now since I've not yet mastered it. I've Save and Cancel buttons on there and now I do not view click events for them. I need to do the saving myself with a sproc.
If I do not use the form view I receive an error message about not being able to Bind, Eval, and more. the control for the dropdown and nothing displays in my textboxes.
Any other ways of doing this simple
View Replies !
Re: Gettin confused with the Master page creation in asp .net using vb   (7 Views)
I am a newbie of the ASP .NET using visual introductory (WEB Software)....
I generated a master page but when execute iti am not gettin any output....
though the design is avilable in the design section.
is it such that we can not execute the master page
again when i add the master page to a child page and add a button to the content place holder section and execute the child page,then only the content holder section button is only coming in the output....then where goes the master page section in the child page runtimeI am totally confused...please assist me out of this confusion.......
View Replies !
Re: [2005] onmouseover - can't find Object   (4 Views)

Im attempting to use 'onmouseover' to make a label become visible when the mouse is over a link button.
When i execute my code snippet i receive: runtime error message: Object required
Here is the source code:
Code:
function labelOn()
{
document.getElementById('lblHome').style.visibility = 'visible';
}
Im sure that is the correct id for the Object so i can not view where im going wrong.
Any assistance would be great
Mojo
View Replies !
Re: CSS and userControls   (1 Views)
I have an application where I have a form comprising 50 equal lines (50 user controls).
How do I set the css in the usercontrol, so e.g. the droplists-colors are various in line 1 and 2 (alternating)
The way I have it now the 50 lines will we entirely equal
View Replies !
End user form wizard?   (3 Views)
I have a client that wants me to create a web site that allows registered members to create forms for their sub-members to fill out.
For instance allows say the owner of a bowling team wants to become a member of this site. He she wana's to add a registration form to their member page. This form of course could use text boxes drop downs, and more and more. Keep in mind this person has no solution how can i write code snippet. So the form builder needs to be so simple to use.
Is there a "pre-made" software package that I can use I do not really feel like re-inventing the wheel here if I do not have to.
View Replies !
MouseOver event on the Button in Asp.Net   (11 Views)
Good Day All
I have two image Buttons Like thisCode snippet:
Untitled Page

Now I want to do a mouse Over on WebimageButton1 and when i mouse is moved over that button it must disable WebimageButton1 and make WebimageButton2 Visible. and if the Focus is lost on Button WebimageButton2 it must hide button WebimageButton2
The Reason am Doing this Is that i want my user to Confirm with the second button. i was using a Menu Control inside a Multiview Control and the hovering isn't working meaning the Submenu does not appear. So i decided to display and hide Buttons to mimic that functionality.
If you've any Suggestion, pls Share
View Replies !
Pause Start Generator   (2 Views)

I use this code snippet to create http: www.vbforums.com showthread.p...41#post3499641
I'd like to execute this code and pause it when i wana and then when i start again i'd like it to start from last position is possible to do this with current code or I've to use another code
View Replies !
That control should i use   (2 Views)
I'm generating 24 7 template. ie 24 hours and 7 days. like this plese look at the image I've attached. i need to design control like that. but the cess values i will be coloring at rutime on the basis of the value. so pls sugest that that control should i use to create control like that. if there is any sample in the web pls share the url pelase
View Replies !
Having to use findcontrol for evey element of a page   (3 Views)

I have execute into this weird situation that I have never seen before. I'm needing to use findcontrol() for every element on a page that I want to access, really all I'm doing on this page is setting a bunch of labels but although intellisense sees the label the page will fail to compile unless I do some thing like
Code snippet:
Label PoNumberLabel = FindControl("PoNumberLabel") as Label;
I have not ever execute into this before with any other page. I mean it works but it does not seem right...
Someone else seen this behavior
View Replies !
Response.Write is not a good thing to use on ASP.NET pages.   (4 Views)
http: www.vbforums.com archive index.php t-395604.html
Why not
When I hit an exception in my code snippet behind can I put up a windows-style message box I would like to pass the variable ex.message to it, but none of these is working:
Code:
' Response.Write("alert(ex.message);")
' Response.Write("alert(" + ex.Message + ");")
' Response.Write("alert('This is a dynamic alert.');")
View Replies !
Re: How do I display the same username on a different page?   (4 Views)
Hello. How can I show a username after using the same log in userID, to be presented on every other page of the web site Pls assist. Thanks. Im using Visual Introductory 2005 by the way. A sample of this coding would be a great assist, as I am very short of time.
View Replies !