You are browsing ASP.NET Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

How To Use WIA (Windows image Acquisition) WebCam in asp.net

Hi
i wana to Use WIA (Windows image Acquisition) WebCam in asp.net
for capturing pic's
if anybody had code snippet plese give me.
Posted On: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 Total Views: 18
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to ASP.NET. If question related to "How To Use WIA (Windows image Acquisition) WebCam in asp.net" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2012 and having 18 views till Tuesday, October 21, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Can anybody give me an example how can i use Office Interops DLL's?  (17 Views)
Well can anybody display me the right way how can i use this Office Interops Dll's so that i can access my excel spreadsheet value and put the value in asp.net gridsee. If possible pls give me Vb syntax..
View Replies !
Re: Determine base page calling web user control  (17 Views)
I've a page that has several web user controls (.ascx) and one is my left navigation. Esothing works great but now I've a situation where I wana to use jQuery easyModal code snippet in the .ascx file. I got it working but now the jQuery code snippet does not work if I've it on my base page. So I t
View Replies !
How to keep all answers in page1 when user open page2?  (13 Views)
I am working a survey project. There are about 30 questions. I Created two pages to sore these questions. Each page has 15 questions.
When user opens page2 and then back to page1 all answers of page1 are not in page1 any more.
How to keep all answers in page1 when user open page2
View Replies !
What should be used?  (10 Views)
I really love all of these ASP.NET new methods for getting posted data such as command name and button click but as i'm not converting project from asp classic to .NET i've noticed that after i'm done with some the web site pages they're:
A) bigger in size
B) load slower then my old web site
View Replies !
Re: Get user's Browser's Home Page  (5 Views)

In my software I wana to find the home page of a user who are all accessing my web site.
I can get users IPAddress and host name, But Now I want teh browser details "HomePage" .
Is it possible means tell me how........
View Replies !
set button in usercontrol as defaultbutton in masterpages  (30 Views)
Hey
You mean you've a button that you wana to be the default action, when the user hits enter on your page, is that correct
If so, then you can use the DefaultButton Property:
http: weblogs.asp.net skoganti arch...20 231695.aspx
This is slightly trickier, in a master page scenario, as t
View Replies !
adding user controls programatically  (24 Views)
I've a so so easy user control. It only has the word on it.
Code:
hello
And I've the following code snippet in my Page_Load event of my Default.aspx.cs:
Code:
for (int i = 0; i
Where panAlerts is a panel control dropped on the web content form. I am using MasterPages for this
View Replies !
access microsoft exalter server users inbox data using asp.net  (42 Views)
i am software developer my client wana to access exalter server users data by web software
I Create asp.net software on the same machine where exalter server is install
the follwoi8ng code snippet applicationlied in software
================================================
Dim cURL As
View Replies !
Re: When to use querystring or just get the data again  (11 Views)
I've page A that browses to page B. Both pages display a datum called Usage. Usage is fetchd on page A by calling a stored proc. So page A could pass Usage to page B in a query string, or page B could call the stored proc too. I do not know which is the improve choice - passing less info around
View Replies !
Re: Can I NOT use a FormView?  (5 Views)
Esoone
I am still discovering aset about asp.net and have a question. I wana to display a screen with some text boxes and combo dropdowns binded to datasources I've. But do I've to do this in a FormView It sure is a pain at least for now since I've not yet mastered it. I've Save and Cancel but
View Replies !
Re: Gettin confused with the Master page creation in asp .net using vb  (31 Views)
I am a newcomer of the ASP .NET using visual basic (WEB APPlication)....
I Created a master page but when run iti am not gettin any output....
though the design is avilable in the design section.
is it such that we can not run the master page
again when i add the master page to a chil
View Replies !
Re: [2005] onmouseover - can't find Object  (19 Views)

Im trying to use 'onmouseover' to make a label become visible when the mouse is over a link button.
When i run my code snippet i get: runtime error message: Object required
Here's the source code snippet:
Code:
function labelOn()
{
document.getElementById('lblHome').
View Replies !
Re: CSS and userControls  (4 Views)
I've an application where I've a form comprising 50 equal lines (50 user controls).
How can I set the css in the usercontrol, so e.g. the droplists-colors are various in line 1 and 2 (alternating)
The way I've it now the 50 lines will we entirely equal
View Replies !
End user form wizard?  (25 Views)
I've a client that wanas me to generate a web site that allows registered members to Create forms for their sub-members to fill out.
For example allows say the owner of a bowling team wanas to become a member of this site. He she wana's to add a registration form to their member page. This form
View Replies !
MouseOver event on the Button in Asp.Net  (96 Views)
Good Day All
I've two image Buttons Like thisCode:
Untitled Page

Now i wana to do a mouse Over on WebimageButton1 and when i mouse is moved over that button it must disable WebimageButton1 and make WebimageButton2 Visible. and if the
View Replies !
Pause Start Generator  (3 Views)

I use this code snippet to generate http: www.vbforums.com displaythread.p...41#post3499641
I wana to run this code snippet and pause it when i wana and then when i start again i'd like it to start from last position is possible to do this with current code snippet or i have to use another
View Replies !
Which control should i use  (6 Views)
i am generating 24 7 template. ie 24 hours and 7 days. like this plese look at the image i have attached. i wana to design control like that. but the cess values i will be coloring at rutime on the basis of the value. so pls sugest that which control should i use to generate control like that. i
View Replies !
Having to use findcontrol for evey element of a page  (24 Views)

I've run into this weird situation that I've never seen before. I am wanting to use findcontrol() for eso element on a page that I wana to access, really all I am doing on this page is setting a bunch of labels but although intellisense sees the label the page will fail to compile unless I do s
View Replies !
Response.Write isn't a good thing to use on ASP.NET pages.  (40 Views)
http: www.vbforums.com archive index.php t-395604.html
Why not
When I hit an exception in my code snippet behind can I put up a windows-style message box I'd like to pass the variable ex.message to it, but none of these is working:
Code:
' Response.Write("alert(ex.message);")
View Replies !
Re: How to display the same username on a various page?  (18 Views)
Hello. How do i display a username after using the same log in userID, to be presented on eso other page of the web site Please assist. Thanks. Im using Visual Basic 2005 by the way. A sample of this coding would be a great assist, as I am so short of time.
View Replies !