Good apternoon esobody.
i'm using
LG-KU5900.
Android version 2.3.4
Kernel version 2.6.35.7
Software version LG-KU5900-v201
Problem:
SMS only send 90 character.
How to resolve it. become 160 charecter.
i tried using some software ex Go SMS pro. but no alter.
Anyone have any suggestions
Posted On: Friday, November 23, 2012 Total Views: 61
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Android. If question related to " How to resolve SMS limit 90 characters on LG KU5900 " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Friday, November 23, 2012 and having 61 views till Wednesday, July 30, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Wifi utilization activates data plan - any way to resolve this?   (40 Views)

I Currently found out from a Page Plus Cellular rep that I will be charged .99 per megabyte for data even when my phone is using wifi
^Most of those charges occured while I was just using my phone; no internet utilization (I've since turned off the wifi)
Is there any application that
View Replies !
Help - Simple resolve im pretty sure   (16 Views)

Yfrog image : yfrog.com b8screenhunter02jun241026g
Check that picture and ull see my hardy. How do i resolve this on xp
View Replies !
Navigation has alterd - how do I resolve it   (24 Views)

So my Navigation used to give me turn by turn directions and display me on the map the way I was going, but now it just "chimes" when a turn or some thing is coming up, no verbal directions. Also, the see is various. It's as if i am looking down on a map with a constant point on the compass al
View Replies !
Is there a resolve or alternative to "Chrome to phone"?   (50 Views)

I did a fresh install on my Smasung Transform Android 2.2 and realized that Chrome to phone isn't working, not connecting. I thought Probably it was a bad install so I wiped my phone once, and twice more.
My question, Is there a resolve or alternative to "Chrome to phone"
View Replies !
New Android Market sucks balls its sooo slow is there a resolve yet??   (39 Views)

I've done a search on these forums and google and i can see that this was a hardy for many people many months back but I've only started noticing it Currently when my Market application editd to the new version.
Does anybody else find that its really slow Some applications it downloads no ha
View Replies !
Application to dial a resolve phone from Android?   (29 Views)

Is there a software which allows dialling a resolve phone from the Android or third party address book A little bit like dialling a resolve phone from a PC using Palmdesktop or Outlook
John
View Replies !
Tasker: "No Location Provider ..." How to resolve?   (57 Views)

When I try to set up a Cell Near or Net context I get this error message: "No Location Providers Enabled and Available.". What does this refer to
I've gone into Settings > Location and checked the VZW option and even tried checking all options (though I'd rather leave GPS off). In Accounts a
View Replies !
Sholes 2.03 maps resolve question   (28 Views)

Installed 2.03 and maps does not work on mine like many others. I went to the sholes web site where I found instructions if Maps fc.
Update (trevorj): If you're having hardys with Maps Maps related applications FCing do this: (make sure you're on 2.0.3 when you do this )
1. DELETE syste
View Replies !
Rockplayer randomly stops working - sd card format to resolve   (33 Views)

I've rockplayer executing on my htc dee. when it works it seems to be an excellent media player but i've been having one major hardy in that it regularly stops working
media files (xvid avi) are stored on my 16gb sd card. rockplayer will play a file, or sometimes two or three, and then stop
View Replies !
GPS resolve coming   (25 Views)

Don't know if this was announced but I found this article concerning a GPS resolve
Samsung Galaxy S To Recieve GPS Fixing Update In September [Samsung Tweets GPS Fix For Galaxy S Vibrant and Captivate Will Drop In September] TFTS Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities
EDIT: mods can you pls mo
View Replies !
Unknown Artist Missing Album Art...Is there a resolve?   (67 Views)

All songs display correctly in my itunes library. I've tried various music player applications and some find album art but none of them read the artist tag.
After researching the hardy, it looks like ID3 tags come in various versions, and android is reading an older version tag than most oth
View Replies !
App resolve it list   (18 Views)

List your top "wants to be resolveed" in the next version. Or post solutions to people hardys.
Problem: Mine is with the Maps App. I hate that i can't browse to a location and long click the spot i wana to use as directions. Or bookmark locations.
Sugested resolve: Long clicking on the map
View Replies !
Browser support for resolveed table columns and headers   (17 Views)

So I am using a web site that uses tables with resolveed columns and headers. It works just fine on my desktop, laptop, and ioperating system browsers, however when I try it on any of my android browser and on several android devices, the columns and rows never line up with the resolveed column
View Replies !
(Hide Photo LE) version 1.4 error resolve and improvement   (13 Views)

Dear all we've getd user feedatabaseack and suggestion, this is the new 1.4 edit
- Two error resolve is applicationlied
(one for threading hardy, in some rare case, the application crash when he move away from the current screen more than one times. The another hardy is that the pic l
View Replies !
Google: resolve the market   (22 Views)

4 out of 5 times that I try to open the market it "can't get a connection" or such and it closes again. Either the application or the site sucks. Or both.
High time you resolveed it, Google
View Replies !
GPS and Compass resolve   (16 Views)

after I upgrade my phone to fryo (android 2.2) im having problems with the gps and compass on my phone with android 2.1 twork well but now is all wrong the position on the gps and the north-south-east-west on compass...
some body knows what could i do to resolve this
View Replies !
Mobile Netresolve?   (20 Views)

Has anybody heard and or know of any info regarding a Mobile Netfilx instant movie view application
The reason I am asking; is my friends who own the Iphone 4 and I always have that "Look what my phone can do" competition. Well today, he was finally able to out do my Evo, I think.
He was
View Replies !
handcent chomp glitch resolveed?   (25 Views)

I apologize for posting this but I've been searching for an answer to this question for a while. I posted this in some body elses thread but I figured this deserved it is own post since it is pretty much a deal breaker for me. Hopeentirely some body has the answer for me. Thanks in advance
View Replies !
Hope this resolve comes soon   (26 Views)

The App Market is out of control How is it that the Bluetooth File Transfer application is located under "TOP FREE" and "JUST IN" sections C'mon now this is how the stock market got messed up duplicating assets across more than one sectors.
-Give us improve search options
-Dont say "Top
View Replies !
Bank of America 2.0 FORCE CLoperating systemE resolve   (61 Views)

So I know a set of people are having force close hardys with Mobile Banking 2.0. I installed it and it never worked after that. Fortunately I've friends in high places (thanks devolio). So, my phone is rooted. It probably wouldn't work with out it.
First, uninstall the program
Second, int
View Replies !