You are browsing Android Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Google Voice - Outgoing calls not working

Seems to be a big hardy with Google Voice starting sometime last night. Outgoing calls from an Android phone are not working. The phone number dialed just rings and rings and is rarely ringing the other end. When it does ring the other end it is displaying the relay number, not the Google Voice number and when the person picks up, no one's there.
Relay number isn't letting me make calls with the google voice application. - Google Mobile Help
Current work around is to either call your Google Voice number directly and use it that way. Or use the web interface to call back. Still have not found any confirmations from Google about this or if a resolve is coming.
Posted On: Sunday, November 25, 2012 Total Views: 19
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Android. If question related to " Google Voice - Outgoing calls not working " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Sunday, November 25, 2012 and having 19 views till Friday, July 25, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

google market id   (30 Views)

How do you alter your name in the resee section of the market place Mine leaves resees as Anonymous.
View Replies !
Backup Restore what google does not?   (30 Views)

If I select both "Back up my data" and "Automatic restore" under Settings->Privacy and then do a wipe I seem to get most but not all of my stuff back. items missing (I think) are:
- Call log
- Text message history
- Manually installed applications
- Some system settings
- Ot
View Replies !
How to synch Google Calendar with a various google E-mail calendar?   (23 Views)

I've two gmail accounts and when I go to the settings for the calendar to sync I get the three options of My Calendar, Pc Sync and my first gmail E-mail account. I can't get the second E-mail account to display. That is the calendar I want synced - any advice. I am using an Incredible, btw.
View Replies !
Pre-download google maps?   (18 Views)

Hi. I Currently purchased my first android phone and have fallen in love with the google maps feature. Unfortunately living in Australia i have a horrible 200MB monthly cap on my data google maps eats this up so fastly.
I read the link given below and it says that maps now caches areas i of
View Replies !
google nav data km?   (24 Views)

im about to make a 100km trip in germany where prices are 3euro mb... so im a little concerned how much data it will consume... any solution anybody
if i load the map from wifi and shut down the phone... will it still have the map stored or do I've to keep the phone turned on all the time
View Replies !
auto dialer. is my google foo week?   (42 Views)

So I am looking for a specific type of application and I can not find anything at all. So I am looking for a auto dial application that i can input a list of phone numbers in exel format and it will automatically dial them if no one answers it then goes to the next number and more. i have some
View Replies !
google mail is not that great :-(   (28 Views)
The google mail application. Its a little bit rubbish Or is it just E-mail on the dee
Android :-(
Considering the this is google's os you think that the E-mail application
Would be much improve. It does not cache the mail so has to keep loading
It all the time and all that stuff
View Replies !
google voice... why?   (25 Views)

I like to think i stay up to date with current useful technology, and it seems aset of people have google voice. So can some body explain to me why I should get it... why do I want it why is it so useful and more. Thanx and I look forward to you explaining it to me so I can play around with it.<
View Replies !
could some body post a step by step outgoing call using google talk on a HTC Eris pls?   (31 Views)

I've been not able to even find a way to make let alone start, an outgoing call using Google talk. I thought I was relatively a geek, but now I feel like an idiot.HTC eris
non-rooted
latest edit
Verizon carrier
google voice installed
I've google number also
View Replies !
How to sync google calender with hotmail account with android   (37 Views)

I use google calender i really love it. I use a hotmail E-mail adres to log into google calendar. Unfortunately android does not seem to let me to use that hotmail account to sync.
when i try adding a calendar account i can only select between microsoft activesync and google. When i try go
View Replies !
is there a dialer just for google voice?   (32 Views)

i have a google voice number and i installed google voice on my droid with android 2.2 but it dosnt do what I wana it to do.
I wana a dialer that is only used to make calls from my google voice number.
I know you can setup google voice to:
-to make all calls from GV
-to make only
View Replies !
Can I upload a jpeg to google docs using android   (38 Views)

I am trying to upload a Jpeg for OCR to google docs via my android handset
I can't find any way of uploading to google docs. I've tried using GDocs but it only seems to let the creation of new text files
Please assist me
View Replies !
google search box   (17 Views)

Hi
Having a hardy with the search box on Google whatever I type in is being hidden. I.tried Bing and its ok so its Google specific. any know what setting I amust have alterd
View Replies !
Turning google maps around   (16 Views)

How can I amake it go the other way When I am going forward Google maps has me driving to the bottom of the phone. If I turn the phone upside down, it only goes in horizontal mode and still is the pits.
View Replies !
what happlicationens if i unsync google calendar?   (33 Views)

hi
I've lost one of my Google calendars on my phone and have run out of solutions to
get it back.
so was thinking of unchecking the google calendar sync option and then re checking it.
but worried it will errorger up all my events
cheers
dan
View Replies !
google translate conversation mode   (27 Views)

can anybody assist i am having problem getting the conversation mode to work on google translate it seems that i have downloaded eso thing on it properly but when i am on conversation i can't hear any speech any solution what i have to do
View Replies !
international texting w google voice   (39 Views)

I just wanaed to confirm a question with the new google voice edit. I know there were alters with the voice calling portion and the friends and family deal but is it still possible to text to interantional numbers with google voice and not incur extra charges
View Replies !
how can i merge dual "google" and "phone" contacts   (28 Views)

I am having to manage several versions of a contact for some reason. I think some were from google mail account. anyway is there a way to merge then to make my life easier that some body knows about
View Replies !
google voice & no-US user?? how can i setup?   (35 Views)

i think google voice is US only and Im canadian.
I use CALL phoneS FROM GMAIL (Google) to call canadian long distance.
then today I stump on this page which have all my call history:
http: www.google.com voice#history
which make me believe somehow google voice = gmail call
the
View Replies !
hardys with google after turning my phone off   (19 Views)
i have just got my first android phone but having some hardys with google
it seems eso time i turn my phone off then back on, it wouldn't sync with google or let me download applications from market, i have discovered the internet and tried a set of solutions like clearing catch, re sync remove
View Replies !