You are browsing Android Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Error 497 while downloading GO Launcher EX

I am getting error message 497 when I tried to download GO Launcher EX on my new Samsung galaxy Y. I tried downloading it twice. When downloaded 71 and 86 of the file it gave the error message 497. Please assist me out ASAP.
Note: SamsungApps are working fine and I am also not getting any error message while downloading them.
Posted On: Thursday, November 15, 2012 Total Views: 44
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Android. If question related to " Error 497 while downloading GO Launcher EX " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Thursday, November 15, 2012 and having 44 views till Wednesday, April 23, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Facebook error message - fetching data?   (38 Views)

guys
Having hardys loading my facebook application on galaxy s.
When I load it it says
"an error message occured while fetching data"
I've tried logging out in, reboot, sync and more.
Anyone else having hardys
Is this a facebook thing or a hardy with my phone

Bee
View Replies !
Strange error message in Office Suite HD Pro. Please assist   (67 Views)

I have discovered for this esowhere but as far as I can tell there is never been a post about this before.
I've an android tablet with Office suite (the full paid version). When I open a new word document and start using the keyboard (swype, if it makes a difference) the application crashes
View Replies !
market server error message?   (31 Views)

I've been trying to use my market and I keep getting a server error message. I can login on a browser but when I click to download some thing it never starts. Anyone have solution what the french toast is going on
View Replies !
default IM application error message   (50 Views)

The im application shows error message eso time i try to open it tried clear cache hard reset nothing works anybody knows why
View Replies !
TouchDown error message   (33 Views)
I configure TouchDown but have error message "Configuration isn't ready, pls try again later.", display to correct this error message
View Replies !
IM error message login yahoo   (59 Views)

Hello
I've hardy IM with my Samsung Galaxy Mini.
I've try another IM like ebuddy, imo.im, but i can't login into my Yahoo Account.
The message displayn "Sign on took too long.Please try again".
Please assist...
View Replies !
Another ? Why error message on this line?   (24 Views)

setContentView(R.layout.main);
the editor is telling that main can't be resolved or isn't a field. Here's the full code snippet. There is a main.xml in the layout folder.
Code:
import
android.R;
import
android.application.Activity;
import
android.os.Bundle;
importView Replies !
getting error message   (29 Views)

I've a mytouch slide and I am getting an pakage file invalid error message when I try to install an application. What is the hardy
View Replies !
Error Log Dump : Free error message logcat log manager application for Developer   (41 Views)

This application give a way to sending adatabase logcat Error log by E-mail see it and manage it.
Usage:If you see Force Close dialog window, you just run this ErrDump application and click a button,send a Error log to developer. It's easy and easy

# Updates
- Dump by Tag ad
View Replies !
How to resolve ANR error message while accessing Camera?   (38 Views)

I've the Button on the Screen. Camera invoked when that button is clicked. That time I got the ANR error message and Reason: keyDispatchingTimedOut. How to resolve this hardy
View Replies !
"Package file is invalid" - Google Music install error message?   (96 Views)

So I got an invite to Google Music Beta went to get the application, downloaded it just fine...but then when I went to install it, the install failed, saying "Installation Error: Package file is invalid."
I tried downloading it both from the Market, and from the internet (random direct link t
View Replies !
Resources$NotFoundException error message   (24 Views)

I am getting a Resources$NotFoundException error message when trying to write text to a TextView after I've clicked on a button.
If I edit the text within the click event it works OK but as soon as I intend to edit the text in a various method (called from within the click event) the error m
View Replies !
AVD does not display Exception error message   (32 Views)

I am working on my so first android software. If I installed an invalid software on an AVD I was expecting it presented an exception or reason of failure. But the AVD just presented the following message. Is it possible to setup an AVD so it could display more useful deerror exception error mess
View Replies !
Installing files error message   (34 Views)

I Currently installed some applications on my LG GT540 that's executing on Android 2.1 and is rooted. When i installed those applications (Gameloft games : Real Football 2011 , Avatar HD , and Gangstar West Coast hustle i wanted to download some files with my wifi network. I connected my wif
View Replies !
Stock Gallery App - tags deleted error message   (23 Views)

i really like the "tag" feature in the stock Gallery application on my droid pro.
but there seems to be a error with it. TWICE my tags have been deleted. the first time it happlicationened, wasn't such a big deal, i did not have a set of pictures so re-tagging them was easy.
but it just
View Replies !
Android Market error message   (21 Views)

i do not know if im posting in the right spot ever sense this morning, my android market wouldn't even let me open it, It says server error message retry, I called tmobile all services are executing fine phone isn't defective. I've a motorolla cliq xt. some body assist. Im not getting any answer
View Replies !
Lockbot Pro error message   (29 Views)

I've had Lockbot Pro for a couple of weeks now and it was all working great until a couple of days ago. I tried to access the Theme Gallery and ever since then I've had a "download error message, pls try again" message. I've tried eso thing. Enabling, disabling, uninstalling, reinstalling. N
View Replies !
Not Able to download Apps from Google Play Due to error message 927 while downloading   (355 Views)
I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S duos S7562 (Android 4.0.4).
I am not able to download any application from the Google Play Store I am getting Error : (App) can't be downloaded due to error message (927).
View Replies !
wake lock error message   (36 Views)

Can you pls assist me how can i resolveed this error message on installing applications on my google play.. or explain to me why I am getting this error message on my google play applications..
Application Error Reports
com.a1432797445009bf1eeb5955a.a98232174a
Applications:
View Replies !
"client Server conversion error message" ruining my Desire experience - Page 2   (44 Views)

My phone was doing this exact same thing when I did many various things. The first thing that caused it was making alters to the calender from my phone to events that had been entered via the computer. The second thing that caused it was actually ACCEPTING events from my phone that had been se
View Replies !