Dropbox - sort by date?

Please tell me the dropbox app can sort files by date and not just by name
I've got to be missing some thing here
Posted On: Friday, November 16, 2012 Total Views: 42
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Contacts sort order by lastname   (18 Views)

I just received my new android phone (an LG-P500) toady. I have just uploaded all my 2000+ contacts to Google via Google apps Migration and tmagically appeared on my phone. So far so good... But they are sorted by first name. So I have all the John's together. This is nuts.
How can I either receive the phone to sort the contacts in lastname order, or receive Google to upload them in the format Smith, John rather than John Smith (which I think would achieve the same thing).
View Replies !
Video player with intelligent sorting?   (2 Views)

I have tried MX Player and Mobo Player but both of them do not sort filenames with digits numerically.
For instance if I have the files:
It will sort them unintelligently by initial character like:
20_ StepThreeVid.mp4
I can't seem to find the option to sort intelligently. are there any decent video player apps that can do this I have downloaded a set of tutorial videos that are split with numbers like this and it is a hassle to hunt down video 4 down beside videos in their 40's.
View Replies !
unable to open 1 MB PDF file from dropbox app   (13 Views)

I using iphone for more then 2 year I can open PDF file 1 mb and see from dropboxI try not to use iphone ,and switch to andriod phone , I just buy Samsung S2 I try to open 1 mb PDF file . It can only display first page .It is I want to add extra SD card If yes how much I want to add ( as i notice that the new phone does not come with SD card. )
View Replies !
Blacklist app sort of?   (7 Views)

I work 3rd shift and I usually put my phone on silent when I sleep because it seems people can't receive it by their head that I sleep during the day. Is there a app that will allow certain numbers to ring even if the phone is on silent Sort of like a blacklist whitelist, only I do not want to block all other numbers, just not have them ring. I still want to view if anyone else called or texts, but if my son's school or mother calls, I want it to ring. Seems like most apps only block calls and texts.
View Replies !
app similar to dropbox?   (4 Views)

What is the best 'sync in the cloud' app
Its for office use so we can share diffrent documents and photos.
Its important that It's as secure as possible and that It's possible to add diffrent users with diffrent permissions.
and it has to be user friendly.
Hope u has some good alternatives to Dropbox.
Sugarsync Is one i just herd of over the weekend i have not installed it yet so i have no opinion as of now.
wow some great ideas here,i never herd of most
View Replies !
question about dropbox   (7 Views)

i am happy to use dropbox on my device and also more happy to increase my free space by referring friends but do not know
will my referral bonus space remain or expire within some months
View Replies !
OfficeSuite Pro sort trouble Want assist   (4 Views)

I load a excel file from PC directly then execute a easy caculate within my android phone and sort by a column whatever text or numeral column but the result are mess and appear #REF within all caculate fields
Is there anyone has same exterience and how can i resolve
View Replies !
[Looking For] Notepad List style app with sortable items   (3 Views)

I'm newbie to this forum and newbie to smartphones, with a Nokia 6230 being my daily companion before a recent switch to the Samsung Galaxy S.
I'm a person who likes to organize and make lists a set and i have a certain type of app in mind, that i hope u can assist me find.
What I'm looking for is an app similar to the "Memo"-app that comes with my android phone; maybe you are familiar with it. However i'm looking for slightly more functionality:
List-like structure
Sufficient text-length allowed per item (2KB is more than enough)
items are collapsed compact by default, can be expanded to read their whole content
Visible numbering of said list items (1., 2., 3., and more.)
The ability to comfortably rearrange their order; think priority list (Drag&Drop would be ideal)
an interface as simplistic as possible (e.g white text on black grey background.)
I hope you can assist me out.
View Replies !
cloudprint htc desire dropbox   (17 Views)

I hope I am not doing some thing wrong by posting this two times - I added to a thread I had started earlier and realised it does not mention cloudprint in the thread title that is the theme of my difficulty.
I have dropbox app on my htc dee, I have a mac, I have cloud print app. I want to print the documents, downloaded from dropbox to my htc desire to my printer. It comes up with an error message message:
Error on Google servers ... blah... want to convert all docs before sending to Chrome but there was a failure converting this document
The files were originally written on a Mac Word programme but I do not think this should be the problem because it comes up with the same error message when I try to print a pic from the gallery and the test page.
Could it be connected to the fact that I initially set up cloud print with a friends PC laptop that is no longer here... and only have my mac, the printer and the wifi - would it still be attempting to go by the computer, in that case what use is it as then u can print direct from the computer - I was hoping to be able to print when the computer isn't here
Can anybody tell me why it would not convert the docs print
View Replies !
android keepass dropbox "no viewer"   (9 Views)

I have seen this problem around but have not found a solution that works on mine.... I am using dropbox and keepassdroid 1.9.5 on an Lg optimus v. When I put an entry into the dropbox kdb folder from my windows xp laptop (dropbox 1.20), the title displays up in dropbox on the phone but clicking it produces "no viewer available - download" I download and after a few seconds it notifies that the download is complete but clicking on that only gives me the ineffective file title again.
Files display up and work fine in the keepassdroid app directly but tdo not display up when emailed to my phone or when saved to the SD card. I have spent hours on this. I have uninstalled reinstalled a few times. If nobody can assist, maybe there is a good replacement for keepass
View Replies !
dropbox uploaded 6 files when i opened it - why? :   (4 Views)

not sure what it was doing here - i just opened the app to view my file list and it started uploading files why and what :
was it just a text typo in the message and it meant downloading to local cache
any advice
View Replies !
Evernote vs dropbox vs aK notepad   (35 Views)

What is the best and why Evernote, dropbox or or aK notepad Catch
Comparing Dropbox to Evernote is like comparing apples to... aliens
Thave nothing in common.
anyway, I believe Springpad to be a improve alternative to Evernote.
Services like Dropbox are SugarSync and but I consider Dropbox to be improve (just because it offers more space, otherwise, Sugarsync is improve).
View Replies !
any app that'll do one way sync (phone->dropbox crashplan etc)?   (17 Views)

I'm looking for an app that'll just sync from the phone to dropbox or any other backup site. i Currently used dropsync or titanium media sync after a data reset and new microsd card and ended up syncing a blank folder and i ended up losing quite a few things on the dropbox site.
View Replies !
Market app that sorts findings by stars   (6 Views)

Is there such an app Its a major PIa to sort thru hundreds of findings looking for 5-star apps with a reasonable number of downloads and reviews to qualify it.. an "organizer" of sorts would assist a great deal
(non-rooted phone)
View Replies !
Some sort of Voice actions program that does not use data?   (2 Views)

Is there an app that can do voice control with out using data
I do not have a data plan so I can only use voice actions on WiFi but it would be great if there was some thing that would just work all the time.
View Replies !
attach dropbox file as attachment in gmail   (20 Views)

I've forgotten my data cable so can't copy the dropbox file over to my computer (restrictions on the work pc do not permit me to connect to dropbox over the internet).
I thought then I'd email the file from the dropbox folder to my gmail account using the gmail app however the gmail attachment only displays me two folders (camera shots & all pictures) with no means that I can view to browse to my dropbox folder. am I missing some thing
anything anyone else can advise
It is a htc dee z
View Replies !
did the 3banana update (july 2) mess up the sort order?   (9 Views)

now it seems to sort by date created and there is nothing that can be done to adjust them. earlier it would sort by date modified that was improve because it allowed me to fastly go back to the note that i used most Currently. I would like there was an option to sort by name date, and more. i can't believe some thing so easy is missing from 3banana.
View Replies !
easy voice recording app that automatically sends to dropbox?   (8 Views)

I am looking for a so easy audio memo recorder primarily for usage in the car. Ideally I want it to have 1 touch recording and automatic sending of the recorded memo to dropbox. The simpler larger the UI the improve, since I would be using this primarily in the car. Is there some thing that does this I have Note Every thing and it will push to dropbox, but it takes a few button presses and does not have a super easy UI. I haven't tried it, but conceptually I am looking for some thing like DropVox for iOS:
DropVox | Record and Upload Voice Memos to Dropbox
anything like this out there
View Replies !
dropbox is disabled   (16 Views)

to all
when Itry to upload a file dropbox displays disabled and refuses to run on my
android **** whereas on my WXP no difficulty.
Can somone please guide me how I can work around this problem.
View Replies !
Dropbox... that actually works as dropbox...   (3 Views)

Reet.... is there a Dropbox app that actually syncs like the pc version of dropbox
the last time i tried it there was 2... the official one that was like the web interface and another one that would download the docs before opening...
or is there some thing else similar that is free
ta peeps...
View Replies !