You are browsing HTML Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Clear textbox when Back Button is clicked

I know there is an easy answer but I've gone around and around with this. I wana to be able to clear the textboxes if the person presses the Back button and can't figure it out. I am using VB.
I use masterpages so is there a way to do it with the HTML metadatafor the that page
thx
Posted On: Wednesday, November 07, 2012 Total Views: 25
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to HTML. If question related to " Clear textbox when Back Button is clicked " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2012 and having 25 views till Friday, April 18, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

how can i clear session ????   (13 Views)

I wana to clear my session when i click on the browser close button, can someone plese assist me regarding this
View Replies !
avoid clearing text boxes from 2nd time onwards   (32 Views)

My textbox's default text is : only 100 characters leted.
I am writing attribute add method in page load event
txtcontact.Attributes$PHX$93$PHX$"onfocus" "if (this.value = '') this.value = '';")
Hence, when user clicks on this text box, the default text I amentioned above get
View Replies !
deprecated. What is the CSS replacement?   (34 Views)

View Replies !
JS function clear asp |b|status   (5 Views)

Forum
I Created a reset button to clear form fields, Can I extend the JS function to also clear
asp:Label
ID="lblStatus"(thisn'tifies an error message), or do I wana to Create a fake submit button action Many thanks P
function resetOnlyThese(){
document.getElementById(
View Replies !
css clear transparencies   (20 Views)

Hello I Created a web site with a resolveed background image and an iframe over the image. That is my main page. I wana all the other pages that will applicationear in the iframe to have a clear background so the resolveed image can still display. Does anybody know which is the proper coding for
View Replies !
Hi friends. How can I clear the history of a browser page by using scripts or programming... Urgent   (22 Views)

How can I clear the history of a browser page by using scripts or programming
View Replies !
can javascript clear browser history?   (55 Views)

I've an web software which requires login. When users finish their activities tjust logout. What I want is to clear browser history when user click logout button. This should disable BACK button in browser.
Thanx
View Replies !
what is left vertical span in css if clear both is for horizontal span?   (17 Views)

what is leftvertical span in css if clear both is for horizontal span
View Replies !
What does it Mean 0.45em is OK But not clear with -moz-border-radius   (12 Views)

-moz-border-radius: 0.45em;
What does it Mean 0.45em is OK But not clear with -moz-border-radius
Actually I am New for CSS so can someone suggest some link or and related thing which will useful for other styles.
View Replies !
How to clear the content of texboxes on a button click.   (13 Views)

I've Created a form. It has 4 textboxes and 2 buttons. One button is for subtask and the other deletion of all data contained in the textboxes. Does anybody know how I can code snippet the DELETE button so that it deletes all the code snippet in the textboxes. Anyone
done this befor
View Replies !
Is it possible to clear all CSS applicationlied to an element?   (17 Views)

Hello;
I am trying to adopt a tree menu in a page that several unrelated style sheets are applicationlied too. For unknown reason the tree menu does not work properly in Firefox so I am thinking it is great if I can have div that does not inhert Css from the page
and I can star
View Replies !
Disable Browser Back button OR clear session variables on click of Back OR redirect to page on browser's Back   (82 Views)

I am using VS 2008 and have .net web site project.
Now I wana to disable browser's back button and as per my knowledge, its not possible to disable so we can clear out cache some thing like
Response.Cache.SetCacheability(HttpCacheability.NoCache); Response.Cache.SetExpires(DateTim
View Replies !
document.write clear all controls of page   (23 Views)

document.write clear all controls of page HI' when the document.write be run all controls in the website pages will be clear . why In asp file

if you wana to write content then use div like,
Then in JS:
document.getElementById("iwanatowritemore").innerHTML = "i ca
View Replies !
javascript textbox clear not working   (25 Views)

i have javascript to clear the textbox but its not working and js called asshipping.js
given below the code snippet i have in asshipping
function clear() {
clearfields();
}
function clearfields() {
O('TextBox1').value = '';
O("TextBox2").value = '';
O('Te
View Replies !
How to clear the Input text box using jquery..   (47 Views)

I've this code snippet in the see to display datepicker for input type..
$("input[id^='exc-flwup-']").datepicker({
duration:''
displayTime:true,
constrainInput:true,
stepMinutes:30,
stepHours:1,
altTimeField:'',
time24h:true,
minDate:0
});This is my
View Replies !
how can i clear history of a page when logout   (23 Views)

i am generating a web softwarewhen a user clicks logout it clears the session and also succesentirely logsout,but when i press back button on browser it again shows the user is loged in,how can i avoid this
View Replies !
Make the lblOutput clear after a minute or when a user clicks the mouse any where   (22 Views)

HelloQuite hard to explain but ill give it a shot. I've a form that adds a module code snippet, title and credit to a table in a database. When the add button is clicked the data is written to the table and the two fields module code snippet(txtmodulecode snippet), module title(txtmodule
View Replies !
How to clear javascript cache   (21 Views)

Hello
I am displaying google map using aspx C# pae and javascriptwith various markers depending on dynamic data by reading from xml.Google Map is displaying properly but whenever data is alterd editd data is properly populating in XML but my google map
isn't updating till I do
View Replies !
clear clientside memory   (14 Views)

I am writting a site where when the user sees an individual product the main image of the product is presented with thumbnails of other images given below. The solution is the user can see the other images by scrollingover them which alters the src of the main
image to the one twish
View Replies !
clearing a textbox   (25 Views)

I've a search textbox which when the user clicks into it, it clears the value and awaits the new value to be passed to the search page.
When the user decides not to do a search and clicks outside the search textbox it defaults back to the 'What are you looking for' statement.
Thi
View Replies !