You are browsing C sharp Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Change cursor from insert to overstrike and back

This is one of those "I shouldn't even be posting this as a question" kinds of questions...
But I really do not know how can i get the overstrike cursor back to insert.
I also do not know how it got set to overstrike in the first place.
assist
In Visual Studio Press the "Insert" key on your keyboard. It might be labeled "Ins".

Posted On: Friday, November 23, 2012 Total Views: 29
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to C sharp . If question related to "Change cursor from insert to overstrike and back" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Friday, November 23, 2012 and having 29 views till Wednesday, April 23, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

alter background color using timer  (59 Views)

I've an user control which contains a button and a timer. Now my timer in disabled. On tick event handler I wana the background color of my button to alter. My user control has a public method StartTimer() which enables the timer. Now if I start my timer from my user control eso thing works just
View Replies !
How to applicationly alters done in my DataGridView back to the DataTable tha  (21 Views)
Let me be specific:
I've the following components in my project:
1) Form
2) Textbox
3) Button
4) DataGridView
5) A class named Database - It has all the code snippet stuff to interact with the database means it can insertedit,DELETE and more
I type the deed name in the text
View Replies !
Database not Commiting alters  (24 Views)
I am trying to edit a database value depending on what radio button the user selects. The application runs it searches the value from the database, and when I select the radio button and tell it to edit it says it is editd, but whenever I check the tables the value is the same as it was before, it i
View Replies !
open Excel file alter it and then save it  (30 Views)
I've to do the following:
-> open Excel file
-> alter values of required cells
-> then save the file
right now I am doing this:
Excel.Application xlAppoutput = null;
Excel.Workbook xlWorkBookoutput = null;
Excel.Worksheet xlWorkSheetoutput = null;
Excel.Range rangeoutpu
View Replies !
How to alter the color in spritefont in C# xna3  (35 Views)

newbi here. I would highly applicationricate if soeone could assist me with my thesis.
We're going to do a rpg game shooting game.
then i already alter the font but i don't know why is that the colors still the same...
View Replies !
alter pictures in PictureBoxes with button click  (24 Views)
esoone I'ven't been writing a set of code snippet lately and have lost some of my touch. Anyway I am designing a mind reading card trick but am stuck on how can i get the button when pressed to display next set of pictures in the 7 pictureBoxes I've. I know there is a way to do this with a loop but
View Replies !
Textbox alters when font size alters  (16 Views)
esoone. I Created an array of textboxes. I also code snippet the font size of the textboxes since tare Created at run-time. The hardy is that after the size of the textbox is set the setting of the font size alters the textbox size. This led me to believe that an AutoSize property of the textbox is
View Replies !
check when the focused window has alterd?  (46 Views)
Is it possible to check when focus has alterd to a various window For example I goto firefox and then an event is raised. I goto windows live messenger and the same event is raised. is this possible with c#
View Replies !
Advise on career alter.  (15 Views)
Esoone
First let me to say that you've a great community here.
So here is where I wana some suggest. I recently worked as a Staff Acoountant at a medium to large manufacturing company. I started this position almost one year ago and with no prior experience but I've adapted fastly and would c
View Replies !
Code that alter itself  (25 Views)
i wana to make program that can alter itself by reading from txt file some people told me that i can discover it from here http: flee.code snippetplex.com but i did'nt understand how can i do what i wana from there i wana to do some thing like that
the txt file will have this written in it: View Replies !
hardy:dynamically alter the length of an array  (17 Views)
I am trying to test if a string input by a user is a palindrome.I save each individual character in the string to a character array. The hardy is that software should dynamically alter the array length depending on the length of the string being tested. Any observations solutions and criticism will
View Replies !
How to alter the direction of an entity?  (22 Views)
am a rookie trying to get discover the ropes and become the best
i have being trying to generate a turtle graphics console application that just modifies the values an of array element from 0 to 1, when the turtle moves depending on if the pen is up or down. I am really new at this and so far th
View Replies !
Automatically alter the column of the datagrid  (23 Views)
Guys..
I had these n2n3 and n4 columns in the grid and what I want do is to multiply n2 and n3 and automatically put the value into n4 column.So I write the following code snippet in the dgv_CellEndEdit event.
DataSet l_DS = mSaleHeader.SaleDetailDS;
for (int i = 0; i
But it only
View Replies !
asp.net with c# images on the basis of dropdown selection- images wouldn't alter  (27 Views)
PD
It has been a little little bit since I've used a DropDownList in ASP. I would recommend trying to see if there is a Selected Text option, in place of Selected item. I've found occasionally that what SHOULD work with ASP, actually does not.
BrairMoss
View Replies !
Code that alter itself  (37 Views)
i wana to make program that can alter itself by reading from txt file some people told me that i can discover it from here http: flee.code snippetplex.com but i did'nt understand how can i do what i wana from there i wana to do some thing like that
the txt file will have this written in it: View Replies !
Pipe delimited file. Array length alters depending.  (44 Views)
esoone. I am querying a web service and it is returning data that's one string with the various elements in it being pipe delimited. The data I am returning is info about a users phone. The hardy is depending on several options, the length of the array alters. So perhaps for me, element 10 is desk n
View Replies !
Parsing String to Integer... Value alters   (19 Views)
Okay... here's the back story:
I was messing in Visual C# the other day and I all of a sudden wanaed to try out encryption.
I did some researches and found out about symmetric and asymmetric encryptions. Those are pretty neat, but making an asymmetric encrypting software as a first one did n
View Replies !
I wana to alter the font and text color in a console Application.  (40 Views)
I wana to somehow adapt a certain color to certain text....here is my code snippet:string holdValue = string.Empty;
for (; ;) >
{
holdValue = Console.ReadLine();

if (holdValue == " assist"){Console.WriteLine("Commands: assist attack equipment");}
if (holdValue
View Replies !
How to alter Mouse movement in C#?  (39 Views)
esoone
I am new to C#, fundamentally i have googled around and have not found an answer any where for my question.
I am hoping some body here can assist. I am a little bit of a gamer. In the last few years i have noticed new games and games that run on the Q3 engine can be easier to play on th
View Replies !
Can I save alterd info in datagridsee at runtime?  (29 Views)
Hello
I've just started to discover C# and I am a little little bit confused about DataSet DataTable DataGridView.
For now I am having an easy form where it is DataGridView, listBox and insert DELETE buttons. When my form loads in listBox I am getting excel sheet's list. Then I select one o
View Replies !