You are browsing Android Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Boot password for Airis Kira N7000 executing Android operating system

Hello I've the Airis Kira N7000 notebook executing Android Operating System version 2.2-edit AIRIS r1.13a
and I wana to know does this operating system have the ability to give any kind of user (or boot) password when powered on (similar to Windows Log-in password under windows)
Posted On: Saturday, November 10, 2012 Total Views: 43
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Android. If question related to " Boot password for Airis Kira N7000 executing Android operating system " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Saturday, November 10, 2012 and having 43 views till Saturday, October 25, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Notification gets disapplicationeared when phone is rebooted   (25 Views)

friends
I am working on alarms and making an application for job reminder.
I am displaying notification at scheduled time by user.
But when alarm rings notification applicationears . Then I switched off my phone , and again when I switched , on the notification get disapplicationear
View Replies !
grooveip switching between wifi and 3G must reboot   (26 Views)

When I've gooveip active and switch from 3G to wifi it does not login I amust do a full reboot.... between 3G and wifi in order to successentirely login ti the application. the application gives a message to wait, tried that... 40 mins later it still does not log in until I reboot. After reboot
View Replies !
Editing Apps that Start When Rebooted   (27 Views)

I re-booted my Dell Streak 7 the other day and saw a set of softwares that seem to be executing (the default games and more). Heck the list seemed to match Windows 7 LOL
Is there any method to edit this list that starts somehow (like msconfig in Windows)
View Replies !
Android Calendar loses repeat applicationointments on reboot   (26 Views)

I've a repeat applicationointment in the inbuilt android calendar. It repeats weekly. All is fine until I reboot. After a reboot none of the repeats display in the calendar at until I edit the original and save it again.
The repeat applicationointments are all visible in Google calendar.View Replies !
App to preserve ringer state by reboot?   (30 Views)

Hello I am using an HTC Dee, a bad choice applicationare notly Like many other Desires mine has developed the fault of shutting down and rebooting at random. It does this ten or twelve times a day. The solution is to send it back to HTC under warranty. However, according to the thread on the De
View Replies !
Fast boot option in 4.0.4 Kyocera Rise   (261 Views)

Where can this function be found in 4.0.4 I swear I've seen it before but can't remember where in the settings.
View Replies !
Notification Sound identicals on reboot   (94 Views)

I noticed by accident that eso time I reboot my HTC One X - (if this is by shutting down and the turning back on or by doing a restart) that the notification sound called "Join Hangout" identicals itself I now have twelve copies of this and can't get rid of them...
Anyone else experienced
View Replies !
HTC EVO 3D Hboot 1.5 Cyanogen mod 7 phone overheating fastly dying assist?   (49 Views)

As the title implies I've the Evo 3D, and rooted it w the Htc boot unlocker method, I've hboot 1.5 sadly but it is still rooted, as soon as it got rooted, I flashed Cm7.1 onto it. Amazing ROM I've to say, but it kills my battery like nothing I've ever seen, and the phone heats up to an excess t
View Replies !
Any applications re-boot ENTIRE phone w o battery pull?   (25 Views)

Anyone know if there is an option to reboot the phone w o the pull Would be awesome. Thanks.
Dude, you're clearly a BlackBerry former user.
Android isn't BlackBerry. A reboot is 100 the same with a battery pull here.
View Replies !
Launcher Pro Desktop Visualizer icon reload w o reboot?   (59 Views)

I've 12 Desktop Visualizer widgets that are shortcuts to 12 softwares. The icons are in a folder called sdcard icons _01.png -> _12.png
To alter 'themes' I overwrite the 12 png files with another set of 12 (with the same file name), and reboot. When the phone comes up - I've the new icons.
View Replies !
lost that 2nd screen with all applications on the N2a boot   (24 Views)

Will do my best to make sense my hardy. On the initial boot screen there was icon so bottom center screen giving me access to 2nd screen with most my applications. That access icon has been interchanged by star that leads no where. I No doubt hit some thing endeavoring get on line as I had alter
View Replies !
Application to reboot the phone   (21 Views)

Does anybody know a good application that can reboot the phone I found one on the market but it did not have great feedatabaseack.
View Replies !
Fat booth face warp   (29 Views)

does anybody know if the above is likely to be released for Android I saw it tooday on a friends iphone and its certainly entertaining - gives you with the ability to take a pic of a persons face, then make them fat on the basis of their facial functions
View Replies !
Can't boot into get backy mode anymore   (59 Views)

I recently have CM 6.1.2 on my original Moto Droid and wish to upgrade to the latest 7.0.0 RC. My hardy is that I can't boot into get back mode to backup my current ROM or install new ones. I recently have CM Recover 2.5.0.1. I've seen recommendations to flash the alternate get backy (SPRecoso)
View Replies !
Apps loading on boot   (22 Views)

I've noticed lately that more and many more applications automatically load themselves upon booting the phone. I am thinking the reason is that tthen load fastly when started. Problem is... with many applications installed it is just using up internal memory. I understand that some applications
View Replies !
Reorder startup applications boot screen that shows loading applications   (27 Views)

Are there applications for the following purposes
1. Re-arrange the order of startup applications i.e., alter the line twhen booting a phone.
2. Boot screens that display what applications are being loaded.
View Replies !
phone as a USB boot device?   (20 Views)

I am new to the forum. I Currently getd a free copy of Windows 7, the only computer I've right now is kind of old. Maybe a little old than I though since it can't even read DVDs, which is a big hardy since the Windows 7 instaall disc is obviously a DVD. Right now, all I've is a bootleg copy of
View Replies !
Wanted: application that auto-reboots device on set day time   (19 Views)

For the second time in a month I had to 'resolve' text messaging by shutting my Droid Incredible down and rebooting. This was Verizon's suggestion.
I am thinking an auto-reboot application set up to reboot the DINC once a week, or even nightly, might be a smart thing to install.
Is there a
View Replies !
sony ericsson android 4.0.2.A.0.42 edit with unlocked bootloader   (26 Views)

So a couple months ago i unlocked the bootloader for my sony ericsson xperia rayin order to root it. Now if i edit it to the 4.0.2.A.0.42 version it bricks.. probertly the cause of the unlocked bootloader.Can some body pls suggest me a way to edit or to undo the unlocked bootloader
tx
View Replies !
boot animation auto maker aplication   (43 Views)

i hope this is the correct place to post this but is there and software or program to automake a boot aninmation like all you've to do is put in a small video clip or a gif and just basically hit go and it will make one for you becaus ei get the concept of it but i just don't know to make a vide
View Replies !