You are browsing Ajax Control Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

AdRotator in Update panel shows ad images with a delay.

WHY U ARE GIVING ALTERNATIVE TEXT INSIDE THE XML IF THAT IS CASE CAUSING U A PROBELM MEANS REMOVE IT AND SEE HOW IT GOES.OR SPECIFY SOME STYLE INSIDE THE XML AS U SPECIFYING URL WITH SOME BACKGROUND COLOR LIKE THAT.AND SPECIFY UPDATE MODE AS CONDITIONAL.
I HOPE THIS MIGHT HELP U THANKS VENKAT

As for the existing realization: Please check www.askdrtech.com and see if it refeshes fine at your site. Firefox still shows AlternateText then image when I look at it.
As for the SlideShow exteneder. Decided to go that way even before reading your suggestion. BUT =(, it does not allows you to supply a link the user will be forwarded to when clicking on an image. Therefore, slidedisplay control isn't suitable for displaying advertisments,
since tusually lead to a link, rather then easy delivering a visual message. Thanks for looking at the hardy anyway.
Max =)
Posted On: Friday, November 02, 2012 Total Views: 29
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to Ajax Control. If question related to " AdRotator in Update panel shows ad images with a delay. " is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Friday, November 02, 2012 and having 29 views till Wednesday, August 27, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Back button and edit panel hardy   (32 Views)

I've a search page that uses an AJAX edit panel to deliver results to the user. Tcan then browse to a product page for more info. So far so good...
My hardy occurs when they are on a product page and use the back button. They are redirected to the search page but its a blank search pa
View Replies !
edit panel in content page   (24 Views)

iam using master page and i am using edit panel in content pages (child pages)
my questions is that can use editpanel in eso child page or master page only.
give ur suggestions i have senario , in a page i have file upload concept ,editpanel
isn't support that fileupload.
<
View Replies !
Dynamically generateing linkbuttons to edit a panel ~ PostBackURL's   (76 Views)

funluckykitty
I was all done then Ithought about using an UpdatePanel to get rid of the annoying "flicker" when the page posts back on the click of the link button.As, you're redirecting to a various pages for various linkbuttons, Page will flicker and edit panel may not solve the hardy I
View Replies !
How to Refresh Gridsee data from edit panel in specified time   (32 Views)

frnds
i have some search criteria.
after filling all criteria when i press search button the result arrives in gridsee nw when searchbutton pressed after that eso 20seconds i wana 2 edit gridsee data which is in edit panel
View Replies !
Help with generating a realtime status edit log   (19 Views)

I've a web software written in C#.I wana part of the software to edit a multiline textbox asthe program progresses bya loop. I wanathe web interface to edit the textbox to display the status in realtime (or viatimer set to 1secondintervals).
Im new to web and ajax. I have tried sever
View Replies !
How to dynamically add table rows within edit panel ?   (32 Views)

In my webform i have3-4 textbox, on there textalter event i have to fetch data from database and put it on the form. I've taken another html table(with runat="server") given belowtextbox and and in textalter event Created a new , and just
added contents in , then finally added in t
View Replies !
how can i refresh image editd with AsyncFileUpload   (26 Views)

I've Created an AsyncFileUpload device that uploads an image in ListView but it does not refresh on the page until the page is manually refreshed. Any solutions on how can i prove this This is the applicationlicable code snippet:
In ListView control:

View Replies !
how can i edit a Grid see using Ajex   (21 Views)

how can i edit a Grid see using Ajexmy query is select * From erp where emp>10;then edit the grdi see using ajex if any button Click
View Replies !
ajax edit2   (26 Views)

if i add an edit panel and edit processor in the ascx file what alters do i have to make in the c# file to load the editpanel and edit processor on a button click.
View Replies !
Use edit progress control to alter image control imageurl   (21 Views)

Great Many
View Replies !
dificulty using modal popup with AJAX accordion and edit panel   (69 Views)

guys. I am having a little bit of problem with this combination of controls and thought I'd throw it out there to see if anybody has an solution. For my sample I've an ajax accordion with 2 panes. The first pane contains a button that when clicked causes
the second pane to applicati
View Replies !
Wired error message on edit panel   (21 Views)

Today morning i open my source and on the edit panel tag (" Element 'UpdatePanel' isn't a known element ", with red under-line. And the wired things is non of the other controls within the edit panels, intellisence are missing. How can I solve this.
In several search on google I found
View Replies !
dynamic contrlos in editpanel   (19 Views)

I read several posts about dynamically Created controls in an UpdatePanel but none of them solved my hardy because I can not put my code snippet in the page_load.
My dynamic control is an easy linkbutton called linkBTN it is Created in the editPanel (UpdatePanel1) after clicking a bu
View Replies !
Problem with dynamically adding a link button to an editpanel   (35 Views)

I've gone by several posts on this forum about adding a linkbutton to an editpanel dynamically. A set of them say just give it a unique ID and some say you've to register add an AsyncPostBackTrigger to the triggers collection. I've
tried both and neither work. I've this easy test t
View Replies !
tree see + no postback + edit panel   (59 Views)

setup:
master page - content page layout
On my content page I wana two edit panels one to contain a tree see dynamically created from a database and the other to contain dynamically created data (also pulled from a database) on the basis of what is selected in the tree see. It's
View Replies !
panel out of edit panel should be made invisible   (22 Views)

hii have a panel out of edit panel.i have to make it hidden while navigating by various tabsi tried these code snippetsPanel1.Attributes["style"] = "display: 'none';";
Panel1.Attributes$PHX$93$PHX$"style", "DISPLAY:none;");Panel1.Attributes$PHX$93$PHX$"style","visibility:hidden");
View Replies !
Problem using a user control's UpdatePanel.Update() from a page-level edit panel's function call   (25 Views)

I've exempted the irrelevant little bits of code snippet. Essentially I am trying to alter the URL of an image control inside of an edit panel inside of a custom user control from a function called inside an edit panel from my main page. Using UpdatePanel.Update()
isn't working: I e
View Replies !
Click on Gridsee button column which is in editpanel does not work in Firefox   (55 Views)

Guys
I am so new in asp.net c#. I am trying to edit data from gridsee button column click. the code snippet is given given below:
Once I click that button, OnitemCommand="datagrid_itemCommand" method should be called.
Its working in IE but not in Firefox.
Any assist will be
View Replies !
changing image using adrotator after eso 10 seconds   (51 Views)

im using adrotator with adrotator im able to alter the image at eso refreshing of the page
but im not able to do so after eso 10 seconds . i knw that i have to use timer
but don't have any solution
pls suggest me with some exmaple
View Replies !
edit panel and adrotator   (29 Views)

This article will display you how implment this correctly.
View Replies !