SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Problems with Image ready rollovers.

Ive tried to setup some rollovers with image ready by following a tutorial. They work fine when I preview them in the browser but once uploaded fail to work properly. When the mouse is moved over the link I get image boxes opening above and below the link but with no image in them. I have also noticed that Image ready has imported many of the graphics files with names such as Index_7-Index_14_over.gif so the file is not only the slice for Index 7 but the over gif as well. Im not sure what I am doing wrong but here is the page to show what I mean. I have redone the slices and rollover effects three times but still cannot see where I am going wrong.

Look here

Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 06:41:01 AM Total Views:  258
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Stroke path problems   (82 Views)
I use the pen tool to set the points then right click to select stroke path, select the brush and click ok. Nothing happens. The blue tube appears so it's processing the command but still nothing happens. Could the brush settings be to do with this I'm using Photoshop CS2. On Windows Vista
Phtoshop / Image Ready ROLLOVERS problems   (57 Views)
Hi , great site and forum. I am new but want to ask a question about rollovers made with Image Ready. I have created a image map with rollovers included. I saved the PSD and optimized the image for web and it created the image and html data. hot spots are working and the rollovers work well too. The problem I am having is that everytime I open the page containing the image map / rollovers I get a pop up bar at the top of my screen indicating that the data or content on the page is potentialy harmeful. Why is this When I visit other sites the rollovers work without a problem and no warnings. Why is this only with my image ready created images and scripts I really do not want my users to have to have this pop up each time as it is a pain and it may scare some users away and it will screw up my links and images apperance if the pop up bar is not set to always allow. Does this make any sense. I am really desperate here and I need som sugestions.
ImageReady import problems   (67 Views)
I've been using this program for a while but now that I have switched computers I can't import any video into ImageReady. .MPEG & .AVI no longer work & I keep getting this error message URL
Web photo gallery problems?   (61 Views)
I'm going to post this in the JavaScript forum as well to see if I can get an answer. In CS, when I use the Web Photo Gallery and put the files on my server, the pictures don't advance. Does anyone else have this problem
pencil tool--problems drawing solid unbroken lines?   (69 Views)
Does anyone but me have a hard time drawing a solid lines with the pencil tool It seems like I have to zoom way in on elements and go real slow to shift-draw lines with the pencil tool. I don't know when this issue started--but it seems like I didn't always have this problem and that the tool used to work better for this. Wondering if there's a configuration thing at work or if that's just what else goes through. Screenshot attached--any feedback appreciated.
Two problems with PS   (67 Views)
Hi. I have two questions. One regarding a CS2 specific issue and one regarding PS generally. I'm creating textures for Flight Simulator 2004. There's a problem that has been an annoyance ever since I started as a repainter using CS. For some reason, Flight Simulator exibits a strange CTD behaviour with bmp files that come straight from PS (I'm using 32 bit for best quality). To be able to make my textures work, I first have to save the psd paintkit as tga, then use a texture manipulator specifically written for FS and save that tga as a bmp. As you can imagine, it is tiresome. I was doing it this was since almost 2 years. Now that I have CS2, I was hoping that this annoyance would go away, but it didn't. Does anybody have any ideas about this My second question is regarding CS2 only. For some reason, the save as function now automatically adds a "copy" tag at the end of a file. For example, when I want to save the 738_fuse_t.psd as a tga, the filename becomes 738_fuse_t copy.tga. I cannot uncheck the "as a copy" box under save options. As anybody who likes to use the keyboard for faster workflow knows (Normally, it is "Ctrl+Alt+S, Tab, type T, enter, enter" for this), it is a pain in the ass to grab the mouse, point to some window. Is there a way to get rid of this
changing black person to white... having problems   (84 Views)
I have a bddy that's seen me do some fun things with PS, and I'm always looking for a challenge so he asked me if I could turn him into a white guy to see what he'd look like. My first thought was to use the color replacement tool, i used all the default setting for it but hanged the color part to background swatch. I then used the background swatch from his skin tone, and for the front color I chose a peach colored tone, but the problem is al it does it slightly lighten up his skin tone. I tried alternative colors such as blue, and it hanged his skin tone to blue right away... what am I doing wrong here
photoshop color problems!!   (125 Views)
i have photoshop cs. and i have a problem i can't figure out. when i try to add a foreground color to a layer the color i add is NOT the color on the foreground palette screen. so lets say i want to add a dark blue that is the current foreground it will add a shade of blue that is NOT what i wanted. what is going on
"Filter" menu problems   (73 Views)
I'm using Photoshop CS. When I click on the "Filter" menu, the following sub-menus are disabled: Artistic Brush Strokes Distort Pixelate Render Sketch Texture Video Why I have are Blur, Noise, Sharpen, and stylize! Can anybody help
Weird sizing problems - help needed.   (154 Views)
I've been using photoshop at work to create covers for CDs, but we have two types of CD case, the normal kind, and on that's kind of a smaller version of a DVD case. When I created the cover for the normal CD cases I measured up the correct sizes and inputted them when I create the new file. The cover looked much bigger than actual size when it appeared on screen, making working on it much easier, but then when it printed, it printed at the correct size. When I came to make the cover for the second kind of case I did everything exactly the same as far as I can tell, but the cover doesn't look bigger on screen this time, it appears on screen at actual size, making working on it much harder. Then when it prints off, it still prints at the correct size but looks terribly blurred. I have no idea what has caused the two different projects to behave so differently. Any one have any ideas Have I accidentally changed some setting somewhere
colour problems   (154 Views)
Hi I'm an old fellow (69) new to this, so forgive me if I make a mistake or two, Firstly I have CS2 on windows xp and a brand new printer, a Brother dcp150c ink jet, now to my problem my wife does greeting cards and sells them at the local markets, unfortunatly the colour on the screen is not the colour that comes out of the printer, where the colours should be vibrant, it comes out pale and wishy washy , I have to darken the image in photoshop to get any where near the colour required. I have set up the screen (probably wrong) using adobe gamma and I have tweeked the colour settings on the printer to no avail, but if I don't get this right I'm just wasting Ink & card, so it is my hope that some of you experienced people can guide me through this minefield of colour on screen versus colour at printer
few problems   (72 Views)
im new to photoshop and even newer to digital colouring. im having a few problems that im hoping you folks will be able to help me with. 1. Burn dodge, even brush and tools like that. when using these tools i get a very dotty stroke when i move my mouse it just doesnt give a proper line in my opinion heres what i mean..... 2. Colouring using the lasso tool. ive been following this tutorial http://www.steeldolphin-forums.com/htmltuts/digital_colorpart2.html using the lasso tool to colour areas of a sketch the person that did this tutorial and even one of my flatmates gets perfect edges after the fill the closed off area using the lassoo tool, my edges are absolutely crap, blurry pixelated and just plain rubbish and i just dont know why 3. in general my paintings are very pixelated in on photo im zoomed in 700% and you can hardly see pixel whereas in the second they are incredibaly pixelated just at 400%
Script problems with CS   (77 Views)
Hi I'm trying to run some sctipts in Photoshop CS and I keep getting an error saying cant find the java script plug-in. I can run scripts fine on 7.0 and CS2 (on different computers) any ideas, I tried downloading the java plug in for adobe for 7 and above but it doesn't seem to make any difference. Wayne
I'm Having REAL problems here   (51 Views)
Everytime I try to save an image in photoshop, it quits. It seems that I can save a very simple image, but it it's detailed it quits. What do you think is happening I have a powermac G5 with tons of memory. Dual 2 GHz, 1.5 GB DDR SDRAM. Do I need to dedicate more memory to photoshop
Memory (ram) problems   (134 Views)
Hi and girls. Ive got a new sony vaio laptop http://www.laptopshop.co.uk/Sony-VAIO_PCG_K215M-laptop-1-nd2.htm It came with photoshop elements and i cant even do simple text effects without the error msg appearing...not enuf ram to complete the task. As u can see from the link above its a pretty decent spec laptop....so why do sony give u software u cant use. Am i doing things right... Also on that link above ive just found out that i may be able to upgrade it to 1000 plus Ram. Would that be a good idea...and how much would i be looking at to practically double my Ram Hope to hear from u soon...
Pixel problems in Adobe CS5   (63 Views)
, First of all thanks for the worderful job I don't know what I would do without you . I've tried to find a fix for my problem but I'm not really sure what my problem is; I'll let the experts guide me. So... after I start working on an image a bunch of crazy pixels appear on my image. it doesn't matter what type of image it is or what i am doing (resizing, droping, etc). I really don't have a clue what to do... tried recalibrating my monitor; checking the drivers, reinstaled cs5 a couple of times... :( Here's the photo and the crazy pixels... hope someone know how to help me. Thank you all.
Very basic text problems   (132 Views)
I don't get on with GUIs very well and I get problems with adding text in Photoshop (CS). The latest problem (which I don't think I've managed to hit before) is that my characters are sometimes (but not always)appearing one character after I type, so if I type in "alphabet" it shows up as "alphabe" until I click the tick, when the last "t" appears. Similarly by the time I've typed "alpha", only "alph" is visible. If I commit the type and start in a new position, this may or may not happen. An underline still appears at the text position even if the character doesn't. The other problem, which I manage to hit regularly, is that I sometimes can't start in a new position, even though I've done a commit. When I choose the text tool and click in a new position the cursor returns to the last text I typed. I've tried putting in a new layer first, but it just reselects the old layer first when I click with the type tool. What am I doing that puts into these states I haven't found anything useful in Photoshop help.
Photoshop 7 Image scale problems   (55 Views)
When I try to change a image size every thing gets ot of scale either to fat of slim I have tried all ways
pdf display problems   (64 Views)
i'm makng a website for a company, but i'm just out of uni and im stuck with something, wondering if any of u can help me. i've made a table on a webpage and in the table is a list of pdf's, u click on the pdf and it opens it in the browser window. for most of the tables this works fine, except for one. on one of the tables u can click on any pdf and it will open fine, but if u click on the second one (doesn't have to be the second in line, just another pdf from the same table i mean) ie stalls for like 5-10 mins then finally loads it. im on a 2mb satalite connection so i know its not downloadin it sowly (the files are like 300kb max). i was thinking maybe its to do with the fact that the pdf's on this table have more images than the other pdf's. anybody got any ideas!!
black & white, problems in photoshop 5   (87 Views)
To my horror I discovered this problem while making black and white illustrations with photoshop: I can't make the background pure white! Even if I put the cmyk value as 0000 it changes it automatically to 0223 or something. You can't tell the difference on the screen, but in print this comes out as a very light grey, which pretty much destroys my work. I don't think the black is pure black either. Working in bitmap mode is not an option. Can anyone help, please