SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Looking for ideas for removing mesh

I am rather new to photoshop, but have been going through as many online tutorials as possible and am quite comfortable with layers, masks/selections and most of the photoshop basics.

I am trying to touch up some photos that were taken in front of an intersting backdrop. And by 'interesting' i mean made of mesh. I've tried using the gausian blur, and some cloning/healing to limited success. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas about how to remove the mesh in this photo I have about 10 or 15 more to do, so the less tedious the better!

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:37:26 AM Total Views:  460
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

First post!! Please help - Removing reflection & keeping it looking nice   (111 Views)
Hi gang... Hope to find a guru patient enough to share some tricks to this intermediate/new PS user. I have a photo of a bus I want to take the reflection off of while keeping the perspective of colour change.. if that is possible So far I have been mostly playing with the clone stamp tool. Not too happy with the results. Here they are the original and my edits.. (ugh) Any advise greatly GREATLY appreciated. hmmm I cant post the photos
New to CS2... looking for tutorial...   (122 Views)
Well I recently got the trial of photoshop cs2 and I was looking for some good tutorials. I would like a tutorial that can go over the basics and beyond. I know that hptoshop can be a difficult product to use at first, but I have a ton of hours invested in Sony Vegas 6 for video editing, and I just got an inspiration and want to do something with images... Oh and please don't make me pay for these tutorials, as I hope they are free
looking for pre pentium photoshop for mac   (108 Views)
I want to install photoshop on my lap top and I need it to be for pre pentium for mac where should I look
Young autistic artist looking for filter to shade images to copy   (191 Views)
Hi all, I'm a new member and came accross this forum while searching for information for my 21 year old autistic son who has a wonderful gift for copying pencil drawings I'm posting here because I'm trying to find a method in Photoshop 7.0 to take an image of any sort and distort / change it to a sort of pencil drawing WITH SHADINGS so that he can practice copying them I've uploaded a couple of images which show the original and his copy to give an idea
A challenging problem looking for a solution   (94 Views)
I am new here and I have a hard problem to solve (everybody have told me that). In an international project about a digital ear scanner we want to find a solution in order to remove the hair in the ear canal. Many persons have hair in the ear canal and the hair is disturbing, when we are capturing a sequence of of the ear canal in order to construct a point cloud and a 3D model. I have got a proposal that maybe there could be something in Photoshop, which can be used to remove the hair in a digital way. But one requirement is that the removal must be done in an automatic way. as the time is too short to do it in a manual way. I that this short description has give a rather good picture about the problem. Best regards, Peter Stevrin from Sweden
Grunge looking   (177 Views)
ok Im new here but photoshop isnt really new to me but I'd like some one to tell me what he thinks of these http://www.applepics.com/6/userfiles/4192ff16594ac.gif http://www.applepics.com/6/userfiles/41931213ee3cb.gif
looking for Franklin Gothic Medium and Franklin Gothic fonts   (112 Views)
I am looking for Franklin Gothic Medium and Franklin Gothic fonts (Trye Type, for windows) I'll be wonder if someone can share it, just put it on website for downloading or send by email.
Help with making a good looking logo.   (119 Views)
Hi , I'm trying to create a new logo for my website that I will use all over the site, also on large banners,stickers, hoodies etc. It will need to look good at varying sizes and different backgrounds. My site is about miniature motocross bike community and I would like the logo to show that it is associated with motorbikes. If you have a look at some of the stuff I've done its not very good, that's why I'm here. www.southwest50s.co.uk/logos.jpg www.southwest50s.co.uk/sticker.jpg What I'm looking for is some help with being creative or somewhere I could get some logo templates.
Realistic looking sun?   (102 Views)
Hi Photoshop-people! I wonder if there is someone out there that can tell me how to make a realistic looking sun
looking for feedback ! web template   (118 Views)
a website i've been designing for my best friend, Tools used:
Hey, looking for a tool in photoshop   (99 Views)
hey, I have a stripes texture, and I want to band all the stripes together by a curve to the direction I want the stripes are one layer going from buttom to top
looking for free image download sites   (100 Views)
The work I'm currently doing in photoshop requires the use of a lot of pre-made images. Does anyone know where I can download some for free (i.e. in order to avoid plagiarism)
looking for a skew tool   (88 Views)
Please have a look at the image below: Notice how the building in the background (circled in red) is slanted to the left. I want to correct this in Photoshop. The closest tool I can find is the skew tool, but I need something a bit more sophisticated than this. I need something that will correct the slanting more the closer it is to the left edge of the image, and 0 correction at the center as there is no slant there. I need something that skews in varying degrees depending on where (left, middle, right) the skewing is being done. Is there such a tool in Photoshop
looking for two tutorials, and a confession   (86 Views)
people this is my first posting, I have a confession to make - finding old tutorials is very hard. I have been using photoshop since v5 at least but never become an expert. From the time when AndyArt was a good source for photoshop tutorials :-) Anyways, there are two tutorials which I am looking for and i hope somebody can help me find them, The first one is about advanced blending modes, it shows how to use the the "blend if this layer is " and "blend if layer underneath is.." It starts with some basic textures, an eye and a clock and the result is a mix of these pictures with a clock where the eyeball is supposed to be. The second one wasn't a really complicated tutorial but it was something about how to use displacement maps, the crucial thing about this tutorial was that a the map was used on a green image which provided a very nice "closeup of a green leaf"-effect with streaks and lines. hope somebody can help me.
Why am I getting such horrible looking gradients / transparencies?   (87 Views)
I don't get it. Most of the time the colors transition pretty smoothly, but with some things I get these hard blocks of color. What is it that causes this And how to you get it so it doesn't happen
Stumped: looking for inspiration   (84 Views)
Working on holiday card for friend's jewelry biz. Wants to make the look of snow accumulating with pearls. Should i use a backdrop of what any tips on making pearls look like snow (i have great hi-res photos of pearls). THANKS....my first post here! http://photoshoptechniques.com/forum.../smilies/1.gif
I`m looking for a type   (93 Views)
I`m looking for a type using on this site ( especially letter "h" ) Grazie
looking for a real good sliding doors animation tut   (102 Views)
anyone know,I looked good tuts and didn't get it.
Can I get Photoshop docs looking like this ?   (72 Views)
all. I'm a very experienced user at Photoshop, but I have a question. What I want to do is to make shapes text etc. look like a style I have seen on another site. The site is : http://zone.msn.com and I want my graphics to look like the button styles (eg. a 'glass' effect). If anybody knows if I can get a a style like that, please could you tell me.
How is my logo looking so far?   (121 Views)
Its for a proffesional airplane commpany. I was asked to help out with their rebranding. I haven't used Photoshop in a long time so I am pretty rusty. I guess I wasn't that good to start off with but hey I tried. I would like some feedback on what is good and what I should change. I know the jetstream is terrible. I couldn't seem to get anything to work with it.