SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

HELP....How can I make a logo look good on the web?

I have an Adobe Illustrator logo (.ai) format that looks really good and sharp as a vector image. It seems like every time I try to place the logo on a web site, it comes out looking awful....very fuzzy, really not very good at. Can anyone give me some tips as to how to make a company logo look nice and clean when published on the web.

Posted On: Friday 26th of October 2012 12:10:42 AM Total Views:  201
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

How can a draw a rectangle of a certain size ?   (65 Views)
Hi Guys I am a bit of a newbie at Photoshop (so much to learn). I would like to be able to draw a rectangle of a certain size. I have tried using the Rectangular Marquee tool, but cannot find how to make it a certain size in say centimetres. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Kind
How can I create a curved arrow ?   (85 Views)
I am trying to show that an object rotates by drawing a curved arrow beside it. I am using PhotoShop LE which I hope has enough of PhotoShop's abilities. Is there some way to draw GOOD curved arrows Freehand is a total bust! The manual shows nothing that I can find. Thank you. DoctorBill
How can you make image effects like this...   (100 Views)
Been looking through ebay sellers for some inspiration on making good ebay pictures and came across this... [imghttp://www.imagehostplus.com/v2/is.phpi=605399&img=allset.jpg[/img] how can something like that be achieved photoshop and lense flare maybe, but what about the reflection any idea
How can I do this watercolour effect?   (136 Views)
I really like the way the artist has painted these trees . How can I do this in photoshop I'm a beginner to photoshop and I don't know how to get a brush with a watercolour effect where the painted colours bleed into one another and kind of splurge around! Do I need to use a filter Anybody know a tutorial or some tips
canon eos 30 d spots in my images.... not noise [dialup notice 1.4 meg]   (81 Views)
in certain lighting/color backrounds i get these spots.. i am trying to trouble shoot it. i dont have a different lens to swap out , so i cant rule out the lens.. can any one help before i start cleaning and messing with the interior attached are two full res pictures hopefully someone has had this problem before.. there are actually 2 other spots in the second image i just found for full res click on picture and then close "popup"
What can I do   (65 Views)
Every time I import images from card and open them in photoshop the resolution is now always 72 dpi I would like to know if somebody can tell me how to revert to the setting I had previously which open images at 300dpi Many
Quick question about scanning...   (124 Views)
I'm scanning an image into photoshop to restore it. i'm using scanwizard 5 (microtek's program). i wanted to know what dpi i should scan the image at do i need an incredibly high dpi or a lower one anybody have any pointers on what i should do when i'm scanning an image in
How can I put some gray in her hair   (119 Views)
I've been playing around with this tutorial on aging a person. is well except when I try to gray her hair I get a mess. Don't know what tool(s) to use. Could use some help since that is not part of the tutorial. Her hair is jet black.
can anyone help me!!   (90 Views)
i have a hand drawn pet..can anyone do a photoshop job to it and finish it. The image is available at http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/1172/gelert8gz.jpg and if anyone wants to help me please send the finished picture at nirajhardy@yahoo.com.
HELP! cant attach jpegs to email   (202 Views)
Hi can anybody help I cant seem to attach any jpegs to my email. I am using yahoo and wanadoo and can attach normal docs ok but when i try to attach jpegs all i get is 'this document contains no data'..strangely i am sometimes able to attach a 41kb jpeg but never anything else...can anybody help ta
Where can i find some brushes?   (127 Views)
Where can i find some just plain out awesome brushes Maybe like some blood brushes or something like that Also i am kinda dumb and this was my frist time ever downloading fonts. How do i get them into photoshop and my other word processing programs
cant get a glass effect on gui skin "wap5"   (182 Views)
hithis is my first post,i realy like this site, is very helpfull and full of greate graphics desighners,ok enogh "ksks". i got this little dilema,since my skills in ps are not as good as most people that have been using ps for a month or two,i came to the conclution of asking for help in several forums.ok, im having problems with glass on an lcd display, yep, cant seem to get the glass and reflection righ,im working on this winamp skin, i have tried allot of diffrent technics and almost all of the online tutorials,but nothing seems to work so here i ask you for help. the glass look i have in mind or been trying is from the skin factory you can see an example at http://www.theskinsfactory.com/skins...ortfolio&id=95 and http://www.theskinsfactory.com/skins...ortfolio&id=64 the glass glare has to be clean and of course allow to see whats behind lol, i apritiate all the help you can give. ok here is the skin i've been working on. feel free to comment, constructive critisism is allways welcome. and sorry i cant spell for.
print image colours not consistent with scanned picture   (242 Views)
, new to this stuff so take it easy on me. I scanned a picture into photoshop at a resolution of 300. When i print it back out the colours are off and the image is kinda faded/pixely. Can anyone help me correct this. Please and
"Scanner doesn't want to know anything about it!!"   (52 Views)
Well here I am again with another problem let's if anyone can help me with this one......my scanner "hp scanjet 5200c" isn't recognized by windows 2000 so basically when I have to scan something I: 1) install linux using a cdrom that installs it temporarily. 2) then I use Gimp (linux progamme sort of like Photoshop) to scan the image. 3) save the image on one of my hard disks. 4) shut down linux and restart the computer to get back to windows. As you can all imagen I don't have much fun doing scanning in this way, also because I have to be sure to scan everything I need so as not to have to do the whole process over again!!! So any idees on how to beat this problem
I cant find filter   (229 Views)
wheres filter at.
IR animation, can't get it to work   (85 Views)
Ok, so I figured it out right. Well, why is it that I get all my layers prepared, each layer having a different effect, and then when I go to the animation window, and I have to hit NEW FRAME (which duplicates the original), it actually CREATES a new layer. So I end up with a 11 frame animation, 11 original layers, and 11 extra blank layers. Is this normal
How can i change a uniform colour?   (144 Views)
, I have a picture of a soccer player in a white uniform. I would like to change the colour of his uniform and add some different detail. How can i change the colours and still keep the shadows intact I have tried playing around but my efforts have been weak.
cana nyone enhance this photo?   (71 Views)
or can u tell me how,
Odd issue - I accidently made a target and can't delete it   (97 Views)
I have no idea how I did this. I was doing some selections and gradients and somehow 'tagged' my document. It's really annoying. ctrl+z wouldn't undo it either. I can't find any tool that can select or move it. I have a screen shot below. It's the crosshair with the dot and number 1. Any one know what this is and how to delete it I tried googling, but I'm not sure what to call this thing. I've been using PS since version 4.0, but I'm assuming this is one of the newer features
Why can't the crop tool do this?   (194 Views)
The crop tool in photoshop requires you to enter a specific width and height into the boxes. You then drag your selection and photoshop crops and resamples. I wish I could choose to have no resampling done. Why the heck can't I enter a ratio