SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

HELP!!! GIFs & Transparency in PS 9

For the love of sweet Jesus and all that is holy in heaven and under the blue sky above!

I have been searching what is commonly referred to as the "inter net" for about three CONSECUTIVE days now -- I mean I haven't slept or eaten.

WHY in the world would I do such a thing Well... to put it simply: BECAUSE NO WHERE ON THIS GOD FORSAKEN WEB are there any tutorials for creating TRANSPARENCY for GIFs in PHOTOSHOP CS:2.

After hours of searching I've all but given up hope. I keep trying every godforsaken thing I can and re-reading all the tutorials written for photoshop 5 and 6, and even the help files and online tutorials that adobe provides. NONE OF THE ABOVE have provided me with any REAL step by step information on how to successfully produce results.

For the love of sweet jesus will someone help me!!

I'm at my wits end right now, and the insanity of this post should attest to that.

Well, considering this post probably won't get any answers, I'm going to bed. Or to jump off a cliff. Whichever I manage to find first.

Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 06:33:27 AM Total Views:  417
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Site, Need help   (148 Views)
Well, I have a site 'design' as it were, I was wondering how to use Imageready to make a better looking site, something about the slice tool, If anyone has any tuts, thanks in advance. Welll, here it is, still trying to fix the wallpaper tiling problem, if anyone could help, thanks http://bb.domaindlx.com/FR33K (you should be redirected) Note that I know almost NO html, and this took me half an hour to design, please bear that in mind
Need help to extract the background   (133 Views)
I'm new to photoshop. I want to extract the background of whatsapp icon and re-use the background (i.e. removing the telephone image from the whatsapp icon). Anybody can suggest me what to do step by step millions
New to photoshop help pls....   (205 Views)
well i m new to photoshop.....can any 1 pls. tell me whats the best way to learn photoshop properly.....if possible post some tutorial links....
Page 2 - Please help!   (138 Views)
Yes it could affect the speed of your site. One thing to consider as well is that you want the site to be semantically correct. That means writing it in such a manner that the information makes sense in the flow of the document. If proper semantics are used, the document will still make sense even if it doesn't have any style information associated with it. If you're using a lot of divs to control the way your page is displayed, there's likely a better way to organize the content. With many positioned divs if for some reason the css couldn't be displayed, the page will likely not display in a nice flow. Read the following for more information: HTML Tutorial - Semantics Coding Clean and Semantic Templates Writing Semantically Correct HTML
Gif help? Frame problem when merging.   (114 Views)
Whenever I try to paste a picture onto the frame and then merge it, it's fine, until I try to do the same thing to the next frame. Then the previous frame has the corner of a picture in the bottom right hand corner and when I crtl+t it, it appears to be the frame I just merged, but I can't get rid of it. No matter what I do all my frames/layers have the corner of the next frame on it. I don't know if it's my photoshop or if I'm doing something wrong but I'd really appreciate some help because it's frustrating. I have Photoshop 5 Extended
Need help please   (116 Views)
I need this image to look like the second one. I need i to be red and I am not good with photoshop. If anyone could help would be great
Tools don't work/act weird....help please?   (181 Views)
, I was wondering if you could help me. My tools don't work. I tried "reset all tools" a few times, and they're still acting weird. They all either do nothing or draw in a weird red hue/overlay. I'm pretty sure I have my brush mode on 'normal' and the color is black. The eraser also drew in a red hue/overlay a few times which kinda weirds me out. Right now it's not working at all. The strangest thing is, that it only happens on this file. When I open another file it works out perfectly. I am really desperate I tried restarting photoshop, resetting tools, even restarting my laptop, but nothing helps! EDIT: The tools WORK but they either have no effect on the picture or give it a red hue/overlay. The zooming tool and other things work.
Photoshop help with the marquee tool   (112 Views)
Something has happened that I cannot stop. When I use the marquee tool there is a plus sign in the lower right hand corner and it will not do anything, but continue secting. It will not allow me to move the rectangle that I formed. How did this happen and how can I turn this off Thank You
Need help with this image! Any suggestions?   (117 Views)
, so glad to have found this forum. I am an amateur photographer who has moderate knowledge of Photoshop, but I've been unable to fix one particular problem with one particular image. I'm wondering if you could be of some assistance. Basically I took what I think is a really cool shot of this laser light display that was on in Vancouver, BC during the Olympics in February. The photo was taken at night and looks really interesting, but there are a few areas of the light that look too far blown out (I'm sure you'll know what I mean when you see it) and I want to make it look more subtle and natural so I can possibly have this photo developed. Can someone please take a look at this pic and tell me what you'd do to fix those problem areas I've tried selecting the area, feathering it, then reducing the saturation. That didn't look right. I've also tried using the clone tool and taking a selection of the light beam where it's not as blown out... that didn't work either. If there's a true whiz out there who wouldn't mind doing a quick charity touch-up assignment please let me know and I can email you the original file. Otherwise I'll try to hack through it myself with some suggestions/instructions.
Need help in compleating the dragon in the picture.   (112 Views)
image link: i45.tinypic.com/2ev982b.jpg I would like to have dragon wings on both sides, similar with the head and to see if I orange circle can be removed and blue circle can be completed without the gray circle inside. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you!
New user and need help please....   (320 Views)
I have created a logo for my new website, but when i go to load it onto my website, there is a annoying white outline around the image, i have been searching for ages trying to find out how to get rid of it but no luck... is there anyone out there that can help me i can send u the image, sorry im a newbie to photoshop.... cheers, Brenton
File size/print size help   (139 Views)
, I really hope someone can help. I'm a textile designer and need to be able to see how big my file will print easily - I create 'repeat tiles' as a file and then save them as patterns and will be giving this tile to the printers - so need to know how big the motifs/image will print as I will not be there to control this. I use 'print size' mostly to check what size the image will print but am aware that in 'image size', the image says it's 20x20cm, for example, and yet looks and measures a lot smaller on the screen in it's actual screen size. Which is the correct size Also, what does it mean at the top of the file bar when it has a percentage size - ie. does 66% mean the image is at 66% of its real size, or is this something else 3 sizings do not match, and I was hoping someone could help me which the true sizing rules. Sometimes when I fill a new file with the saved pattern, which in it's repeat tile looks like the right size when I hit 'print size', it comes out a lot smaller. Why is this, and how can I make sure this does not happen when I send it to the printers Many thanks for your help. I'm wanting to send files off in the next week so would really appreciate any help!
Animation trouble - help requested   (169 Views)
, I am in need of some help for Photoshop CS3 animation I have only had Photoshop a few months so im not that good. And this is my first time on this forum. What I have done is made an animation with 72 layers and 73 animation frames. I have used black text and on a transparent background. While in Photoshop it plays fine but no matter if i export as movie or save as gif all i ever get is a pure black view. The only exception is when i export using Render Video is i choose render option "premultiplied with white" then when i play the exported .mov i still get a black screen but i can finally see the animation drawn in black with white just behind it. How do I make the animation or any animation so i can use it as an overlay in a video. I just want the text to show up no background or sometimes would like to add a picture as a background with colored text. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running Photoshop CS3 not full suite. I also have Photoshop Elements 7 as well as Premiere Elements 7 and multiple video editing programs. I am also running the cursed Windows Vista Home Premium 32bit.
Newbie help with logo   (117 Views)
can someone print a sort of tutorial on how to create a logo just like the one on www.predictify .com i know how to do text but I am baffled by that image of all those lines. I just got photoshop a couple of days ago for the first time so I am rather new
Quick question / help   (123 Views)
Hi , i'm new around here and am wondering how to add an effect to my photos. As i'm too new i can't post a link to an perfect example of what i want to achieve so i need to describe it! Basically i want to create a darker shadow around the edge of the photo that evenly disappears back towards the centre of the photo. I'm guessing it is some form of filter An example of the effect i want to acheive is used all the time on the tv show topgear (UK edition). Any ideas
Imageready/photoshop need help   (194 Views)
hey , Ive made a banner for some friends of mine its not the greatest but its pretty good IMO, but the problem im having is reducing the file size of it without losing to much quality or words. (ATM its to big to upload to photobucket) 10.7 mbs lol Ive got around 60 letters in it and glow effects on all of them plus the background image scrolls up then down....about 500+ frames of animation. if anyone has any ideas it would help a lot.
Need to print large image by tiling several normal/small once. Please help.   (157 Views)
I am working on a project that is a large print of about 30 inches wide and 20 inches in height. (I just wrote a big post but for some reason when I tried posting it the forum logged me off and it didnt post so I wont get too detailed here.) Basically I need to print the image for example using 9 piece of normal paper and stick it together with transperant tape to make a large image. Is there a way to do this without the need to cut the borders on each page, I really would like to print borderless pages and not cut them. If someone could help me with this and tell me how its done I'd be very thankfull since I need this done by Monday and don't have much time left.
Need help in creating special fonts   (175 Views)
I need to know if there is any software to convert normal font to some special fonts just as the attached file.
Cropping help?   (137 Views)
Say I have an image of a person... how do I take out the background and have only the person present...
Looking for some paid Photoshop help   (115 Views)
Hi all I wonder if someone would be so kind as to help with something. I have a PSD file with a simple graphic on it, and a word (a place name) accompanying it (see below). I need to create these for about one or two thousand different places. I have a text file with a list of all the places and simply need to open the PSD, replace the text with one of the place names, save it as placename.gif, and then do the same again... and again... and again. I'm only on Photoshop 5.5 and I don't think this is capable of doing it, but I have been led to believe it's pretty easier with more recent versions. So my question is 1) can it be done with PS 5.5 2) if it can't, would someone here be so kind as to help me out (if you PM an email address, I can send the PSD and the list of places) I'm prepared to pay a modest fee to cover time.