SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Adding Snow effect to logo text

I would like to add a snow effect to the tops of my text on my logo, is there any easy way of doing this, or a way of getting a professional look

I dont really want to change the font, just put the effect over the letters..

I have tried doing it myself, but the effect does not looking convincing, and i cant find any tutorials on google to really help.

Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 06:29:48 AM Total Views:  217
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

CS3 Ext. 3d Layers - adding textures   (200 Views)
How do I add textures to 3d models I import into photoshop Do I have to use a program like Strata (http://www.strata.com/strata3d_ps_plugins.asp) if so, is Strata the only program out there that does this
Animated Flag...adding text   (200 Views)
I am doing a animation for a summer math program. I have the flag and pole that is animated from here...http://www.animationlibrary.com/anim...Flag_on_green/ And I want it to say Answer on the flag or on the green so when they click on it, up pops the PDF I created, I created a hotspot in Dreamweaver. Could someone help me get Answer on the flag or green but still have the flag wave (Or tell me how.) (Wasn't sure where to put this thread.)
adding jpeg to T-Shirt template   (129 Views)
I have a slight problem...when i paste my jpeg image to the t-shirt template the background of my image shoes up on the t-shirt. how do i get rid of that to where only the actual image i want is shown.
adding a new language to photoshop   (150 Views)
hi! the photoshop i installed doesn't have hebrew fonts... can you tell me how to add a new language, hebrew, to photoshop
branding images by adding text and logos automaticly?   (154 Views)
Dear all I have set of imagery in tiff format. For each of the images i have information such as coordinates where it was taken. This is in a text file. The images are quite large. Like 800mb each. What i am doing at this point is : I open each image, copy the details from the text file and paste it inside the image and also I add my company logo. Then i resize it and reduce the size to a suitable one like 40 mb for printing. What i was wondering if there is a possibility that this can be automated Like a script or a program that will read from the text file the details, place them inside the image, put the logo in the appropriate place and resize. Any examples or tutorial or materials to read that anyone will be able to point me to Thank you so much for your help. Sincerely Dan
Technique needed for adding back detail   (104 Views)
I do an adjustment layer and lighten everything up. But white shirt is blown out. So I go to the mask with black brush and paint in, but the strokes are so obvious, look: http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/7978/picture1cw1.png What do you do to bring back detail without showing you are doing that
adding a background   (108 Views)
I remove background, but i need a idea to put a new background that has a way of urban, someone can help me out
cs4 adding frames to downloaded video   (139 Views)
I downloaded a video as a quicktime movie, opened it as frames, no problem! converted to layers added layers then converted back to frames and tried to play n/g and this is where it becomes a right $*%*, at this point I thought it must be due to the fact that the layers/frames were numerically incorrect. Then off went that light bulb above my head aaghh, why don't I re-number them so I renumbered 431 frames. It still does not work in frames or saved as q/t it only plays the original frames and ignores the one I added. I am very open to suggestion the best Gary
adding music to slideshows in Elements 7   (109 Views)
I am trying to add music to a slide show in Photoshop Elements 7. When i click on the add media drop down, I get the following message. The selected file cannot be played becasue your system does not have the required compresser/decompresser (codec) installed. Can anyone tell me what this means and what to do about it
adding brushes   (104 Views)
how do i add certain brush packs that I download into that drop down menu the arrow is pointing to i used to know how but i forgot. Also, does anyone know where photoshop stores the abr files I'm on a mac if that helps.
adding font to a filmstrip   (130 Views)
, i have a filmstrip file that i made from a 3DS max file, and it has a black background. I need to have the same words: "Aki Studios" In the background of each frame (360 frames). I waould appreciate any help.
I have a problem with adding text..   (87 Views)
OK, I got a little problem and I have no idea how it happened. I'm using PS 7 and I'm trying to add text to a picture for my bible study website. I'm using the horizontal type tool, with black letters, 72 point font (because I can't see anything else when I type) and no opacity at all. When I draw the box and then type, I see nothing. I try different fonts, colors, box sizes....still nothing. I have even tried a blank white background, 72 point font and black text, and still...nothing. The layer name shows up with what I am typing (eg. test) but I can't see it on the picture. Oh, and I reinstalled PS and still nothing. I was just doing this the other day with no problems. Any suggestions
Need help adding images please   (75 Views)
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm new to PS. But I put an image from my pictures folder as my background and I added some effects to it, but now I want to put another image on top of my background from my pictures folder and every time I try, it opens into a new document. Can someone help me out please
adding transparent logo over a pic and video   (81 Views)
Can anyone assist me and tell me how to create a transparent logo and add it over a picture I will also be adding this over a video...any help
Resizing image, adding space to image, and other questions.   (68 Views)
Ok, so I have multiple questions on how to accomplish what I'm looking for. I've attached the PSD file as well as the jpeg, but what I'm trying to do is create a banner image for my friend's business to post on an automotive forum. I need to resize this image to 468x60 (size constraints for the banner), and add extra space to it on either the right or left side. I'm doing this because I need to add at least a little bit of text indicating some brands or items that my friend sells. I was also trying to take all the background color out but leave the color of the car there but I can't seem to figure that out either.
Need help adding light beams to a face   (78 Views)
all im trying to create the same exact effect as in my picture below , how would I go about doing this:
adding brushes   (70 Views)
how do i add certain brush packs that I download into that drop down menu the arrow is pointing to i used to know how but i forgot. Also, does anyone know where photoshop stores the abr files I'm on a mac if that helps.
Help with adding text to a logo   (172 Views)
I would like to add a tag line to my logo and don't know how to do it. I know very little about Photoshop, but I have it on my desktop. Now, I just want to add text to the logo that is there presently. Just one of line, that's it. Can somebody please please help
CS3 Ext. 3d Layers - adding textures   (93 Views)
How do I add textures to 3d models I import into photoshop Do I have to use a program like Strata (http://www.strata.com/strata3d_ps_plugins.asp) if so, is Strata the only program out there that does this
adding a person with another person?   (82 Views)
hey , how can you put 1 person with another i've been trying and it came out like this. note - i smudged out teh faces. ;O how can i like put the hand on teh shoulder thnkx.