SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Upload server to host

How do you upload sqlserver2003 on your hosting account

Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 01:54:22 AM Total Views:  352
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Trusted sql server problem   (263 Views)
I'm running my asp page but get an error (Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection) on the conn statement below here is my connection string: conn = "Driver={SQL Server}; Server=XPSM1710; Database=bruteforce; UID=John Partder" I cannot see anything wrong. The user John Partder logged onto the machine that the SQL server 2000 is running. Also an admin of the machine. Any ideas
Sql server database   (285 Views)
hi I am new on database but i can build database by ms access , can i build the same database by sql server , i mean is the program has visual interface to build datebase Thank you
How transfer access tables to sql server 2000 ?   (318 Views)
Hi . I got a db in access and want to transfer it to sql server with all its reletionship and connect my access bounded forms to sql server . i be happy if some one show me how to transfer my access 2000 tables to sql server 2000 and make connection to sql sever tables from bounded access 2000 forms
using SQLserver db dynamically   (202 Views)
I would like to create program that load SQLserver database file from a mobile disk (eg. flash disk), the db should be flexible to move to any other computer and SHOULD NOT stay in the harddisk i've been thinkin of solution: 1. i should do automatically attach of db to the sqlserver everytime i load the program 2. auto detach the db when finish using the program 3. and the file will be in .mdf instead of a backup file (since backup file need restoration and restoration will restore file to the harddisk ) is my solution correct or is there any better solution
Running SQLserver general Function using scripts   (198 Views)
2 functions i need to perform by using scripts : clear connection (in detach db option) and setting server authentication mode (either windows only or windows and sqlserver) how do i run these functions in scripts or should i just call the stored procedures in master db which sp should i call to perform these functions , wif the parameter (pls give example) thx
How to make it work when the server isnt where i am...   (271 Views)
Hi. I am a total newbie to this so please excuse my dumbness I am renting webservices from somewhere and have a website going there. I have made a form now on my site and want it delivered and processed with ASP. What I can't seem to figure out is how to get on to that server and make all the settings and stuff necessary (reading the asp-book and it doesnt fit my needs) to make this work. I have the two documents done and written. The form.asp and thankyou.asp. Do I need one more, to get the information delivered to me How do I put these in the correct folder (can I just use ws_ftp pro for that too) What should that folder be And do I need any special settings or something I have no idea what I am doing here. Please help me. , Did I post this in the wrong forum Since no-one has answered yet...