SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

italicize fonts or italics words

hello all

how to make italicize the fonts or make the words in italics in the following computes:

'W/F: ' + if ( isnull( brand_drug ) , ' ', ' ' + brand_drug )

i only want to make the part if ( isnull( brand_drug ) , ' ', ' ' + brand_drug ) in italics and to maintain the font style for 'W/F: '

cheers!

Posted On: Monday 31st of December 2012 01:53:31 AM Total Views:  423
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Counting Help   (120 Views)
I was hoping someone could assist me with a query that will allow me to count the number of records in a table where a field is equal to a certain status. So in my table I have a field that is called Status. This field could have Dispatched, Deleted or QC in it. I need to count the number of records that are Dispatched and and count the number that are Deleted for a certain time period - Ideally I want to output this per month. So my results would be: Month - Dispatched Count - Deleted Count
Security Issue: SQL Injection   (139 Views)
I have gone through a terrible situation a week ago. One website was working fine since couple of years and suddenly it was hacked. I checked the entire code in all the pages and it was not at all modified. When I checked the database, I found that javascript was inserted in it. As soon as a recordset was displaying it, javascript redirected that page to the hacker's site.. This was the mechanism was used by hacker. Please tell me how to secure data in database How to overcome it Which database can be more secure in such situations Ni****h Shah
Connection To Ms Sql (login Failure!!!)   (195 Views)
Im current working on this example in my ASP.NET Book. Creating a ADO.NET Shopping Cart for a Bookstore. A Database to store all books. Stored procedures (MS SQL 2000) parameterized queries (MS Access 2003) for all add, update, delete, and retrieve. Web Services that will handle all database interactions. Web Services Description Language (WSDL) Web References to the Web Services.Server-side classes that will connect the Web Services with the UI. Im on the Web Services part and test the web service called sellerAdmin.asmx ive compiled and ran and the results of invoking the additem Web service i get an error mesg: --------------------------------------- System.Data.OleDb.OleDbException: Login failed for user 'sa'. at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.ProcessResults(I nt32 hr) at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.InitializeProvid er() at System.Data.OleDb.OleDbConnection.Open() at bookSource.sellerAdmin.ExecuteQuery(OleDbCommand QueryObject) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\booksource\selleradmin.asmx.cs: line 53 at bookSource.sellerAdmin.addCat(String CAT_Name) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\booksource\selleradmin.asmx.cs: line 196 ----------------------------------------- The connection string in my c# code is this this.sellerAdminConn.ConnectionString = @"Provider=SQLOLEDB.1; Persist Security Info=False; User ID=sa; password= blank; Initial Catalog=shopDb; Data Source=singh"; Ive sorted the trusted SQL server connection problem in SQL Server enterprise manager(Properties->Tab to Security->Change SQL Server and Windows). But it doesnt seem to recongised the user id and password, i think its using the windows local account. where do i go to sort this out plz help
Select sql query between two tables....   (209 Views)
Hi Viewers , I am stack in sql query... having two tables with primary key and foreign key.... think that first table 5 records a b c d e think second table 3 records a d e i want to view remaing 2 rows.... i want to view only remaing 2..... this for example..... i am having number of rows..... please help me out in this situation...
'Splitting a column'   (157 Views)
all, I have just joined and am also a SQL server beginner, so apologies in advance for my naivety. I currently have a stored procedure which needs updating. I've had a request to add a column in there, whcih is essentially to be a summary column of other information. To put in context, we are a shipping company. We have many different ranks of seafarer. this information is contained in one column in a table. However, I want to summarise this information into one of two categories, and create a column which displays this. Can anyone help I'm a bit clueless but I'm sure there's a way.
Determin SQL Syntax from ODBC connection   (227 Views)
How can you determine from the ADO/ODBC connection what identifiers are used in the SQL Syntax. I want to know after the connection has been made to the database what I should encapsulate column and tables names with that contain spaces, or : or - E.g MySQL uses backticks - SELECT * FROM `Table Name`SQL Server uses [] or double quotes - SELECT * FROM [Table Name]