SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

I/O error (bad page ID) detected during read at offset 0x0000000f3e4000

Can anyone help me with this error

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]I/O error (bad page ID) detected during read at offset 0x0000000f3e4000 in file 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data\RVHS_database.mdf'.

What should i do to recover my database Please help me out

Posted On: Tuesday 20th of November 2012 02:26:14 AM Total Views:  180
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Windows authentication error   (180 Views)
When setting up an ODBC to a SQL Server database, get the following error: Connection failed SQLState 08004 SQL Server error 4060 Server rejected the connection;Access to selected database has been denied. Any ideas
Simple GROUP BY question   (104 Views)
I have a table with the following definition: RecordID int (PK) GroupID uniqueidentifier Name varchar DateCreated datetime Basically, there are multiple groups and multiple records per group. I want to select all the latest entries for every GroupID so that there is one entry per group id and that entry is the one with the latest date in the table. I thought it would be something like this: SELECT [Name], GroupID, DateCreated FROM Groups GROUP BY GroupID HAVING DateCreated = MAX(DateCreated) but I am clearly wrong. What am I doing wrong
Error using the port in connection string   (280 Views)
Hi all i'm new to this, your assistence will be greatly appriatated :-) i have a connection string (this all in asp ) tCSCst = Provider=SQLOLEDB;Data Source=;Port=1444;Initial Catalog=;User ID=;Password= Set testCaseServerConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") testCaseServerConn.Open tCSCstr but i get the following error An error occured:-2147467259 - Invalid connection string attribute the problem seems to be the port itself, if i use 1433 then it works
Optional parameters   (109 Views)
Hi , I am using Asp.net 2.0. What I want to achieve is a search functionality with 7 optional criteria. Only one criteria is required to return a result. Normally how I did this was to use a stringbuilder and construct my query in a code-behind page. This is working fine, but ideally I would like to use a stored procedure. Has anyone managed to achieve the similiar thing. As this is also a SQL issue i'll like to post this thread in the SQL forum also. Would appreciate any help! Thank you Jo.
Create connection for 2 DB.   (182 Views)
If I need to connect to two DB for one sql statement for my asp page, how do i create the conncetion Code:
Stored Procedure Security Question   (84 Views)
In MS's help article on stored procedures it states: They can be used as a security mechanism. Users can be granted permission to execute a stored procedure even if they do not have permission to execute the procedure's statements directly. But I can't find any information as to how this works. I'm trying to run "set identity insert on" within a stored procedure, but get this error when I run it from an account with only datareader/datawriter priveleges: "The current user is not the database or object owner of table 'tablename'. Cannot perform SET operation." Of course when I run this sp with my own account, it runs just fine.
Password Encryption   (81 Views)
Is there a way to encrypt passwords in a table within SQL Server Just in case someone is able to hack into the server, I don't want to give them everything without a fight.
MSDE 2000 in web base application   (351 Views)
i'm newbies in SQL database. I would like to develop a low cost offline database application using MSDE2000. The application will consist of two PC only (one as client & another as server) and is web base style (means using IE6) and coded with javascript + XHTML. Can anyone tell me how to do that
What is this connection?   (111 Views)
I just have a question Can someone tell me what kind of connection is this strConn = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1
Crystal report question - how to lookup data stored in a different table   (274 Views)
I am trying to add data to a Crystal report. The report runs off an SQL database so I hope someone here can help. Currently my report selects all records of a particular transaction type (DRST.TRANS_TYPE = "CBREC") and returns various data. The information I want to add is stored for a different transaction type (DRST.TRANS_TYPE = "DRINV") and so I am not sure how to retrieve it. For transaction type CBREC the DRST.REFERENCE is a unique number from the cash module, the DRST.APPLY_REFERENCE is the invoice being paid and the DRST.SECOND_REF is the name of a bank. For transaction type DRINV the DRST.REFERENCE is a unique invoice number and the DRST.SECOND_REF is an information field where we enter a second invoice number. So what I want to do is tell Crystal to take the DRST.APPLY_REFERENCE from the payment transaction record and go and find the invoice transaction record where the DRST.REFERENCE equals that DRST.APPLY_REFERENCE then bring back the DRST.SECOND_REFERENCE from that record. this information is stored in the DRST table which is the debtors transaction database. If this were excel I would use a lookup formula (which is how I am doing it currently running two separate Crystal reports). Is there anyway to do this with Crystal formulas
Function value   (76 Views)
On my sql table i have a default value of (getdate()). this is inserting the time/date stamp from the sql server but it is in the US format, I need the UK short date DD/MM/YYYY to be inserted when the record is written. The obvious question is, is there a getdate variable to format the date as required
n00b question regarding DISTINCT in a view   (155 Views)
, I'm quite new to the database scene and I have imported all these excel sheets into a MSSQL database. Basically it's all contacts and now I want to delete the "duplicates". Obviously the duplicates are from a human perspective duplicates the computer sees them as distinct records. My problem is that I have a column called company_name and a column called contact_person now under the company name I have several contact persons but I only need one and not specifically anyone. How can I get only one row per company no matter what the contact person is Cheers, Xander
calcuation problem   (134 Views)
I need some help into how to approach this problem I have 4 tables and based on the results in table A and B I need to do a query that will first take the name of the hobby in table A and match them with each customerid hobby in Table C. The table above is the Hobbies table A, Hobbyid Clientid hobbyname statename 1 1 swimming GA 2 1 jogging CO 3 1 dancing NY 4 1 swimming SC 5 2 swimming NY 6 3 swimming NY table B is just a sample of the income table B hobbyid minsalary(10) expectedsal(10) 1 20000 100000 2 30000 400000 3 40000 500000 4 50000 600000 5 60000 200000 6 70000 700000 C customerid State(10) cminsalary(5) cexpsalary(10) hobby 1 GA 20000 100000 swimming 2 NY 20000 30000 jogging 3 SC 30000 10000 dancing 4 CO 10000 30000 swimming D customerid stateSchools (10) StateBirth (20) PreferredState (10) 1 GA NY SC 2 NY NC GA 3 SC GA CO 4 CO CO GA The tables already have the data and i would like to compare tables A and b with tables C and D so anything that is a state in table C and D is compared to the statename in table A and if the states match they will be given points I would then like the sum of the points , this category will be called geography. Table B minsalary and expectedsalary will be compared to table C CSalary and cexpsalary and put in a category called income a match will be given points. The points allocated are in brackets next to each field. Once I have a total points for each category I want to add them together and then add them to the table below. TABLE E customerid hobbyid finalscore so if customerid 1 filled out a questionare the hobby is swimming so the first thing will be to select all the hobbies that equal swimming from table A once we have all the hobbies that = swimming ie( hobbyid 1,4,5,6) then the statename for ( hobbyid 1,4,5,6) will be compared to the values that have state in them in tables C AND D e.g stateSchools, StateBirth , PreferredState,etc and if the statename matches any of these feilds e.g table A Statename for hobbyid 1 GA is a match for customerid 1 stateschools GA so points will be allocated for a match and no points if no match. i then want to get the total points from all the questions and then put them in a table called total score (Table D) which will hold the custermerid, the hobbid and TOTAL score so the results will look like this based on the mactches for each categorgy TABLE D customerid hobbyid score 1 1 40 1 4 10 1 5 10 1 6 10 the clientid and customerid are different.
DTS Question   (72 Views)
I have 3 seperate databases on a server. Internal_1 Between_2 External_3 I replicate from 1 to 2 easily. But i want to create a DTS package that's only updates 3. I have tried my best but i guess it's not good enough. Code: '********************************************************************** ' Visual Basic Transformation Script '************************************************************************ ' Copy each source column to the destination column Function Main() DTSDestination("InvType") = DTSSource("Invoice Type") DTSDestination("InvNo") = DTSSource("Invoice No") DTSDestination("Pid") = DTSSource("Practice Id") Main = DTSTransformStat_UpdateQuery End Function I ca't figure out how to get this working.
ASP.NET Page Not Functioning After Returning from Report Manager   (54 Views)
all - I have developed a simple ASP.NET data entry application that includes a standard ASP.NET menu control (using VWD 2010 Express). From the menu control, the user can access Report Manager (SSRS 2008). The hyperlink works as expected, and Report Manager functions properly. However, if I use the browser back button to return to one of the ASP.NET web forms, they no longer function properly (i.e.: the data bound drop down lists fail to auto post back, which then displays detail rows in a grid view). Refresh does not help either. Only a restart of IE (version 8) seems to remedy the situation. Can anyone offer any suggestions as to why I am seeing this behavior
ASP connection string on MSSQL database   (194 Views)
hi there! im a newbie on asp and would just like to ask how i could connect my asp page on a ms sql db. the ms sql is located at ==> 192.168.0.34:1433 the username is yosi the password is kadiri database name is records can somebody give me a connection string and sa code on how to display all the data on the database
how to addd one to one reletionship between 2 table ?   (249 Views)
Hi i wonder if i can add one to one reletionship between 2 tables in sql server 2000 just like access 2000. I be happy if some one teach me how. IN the links below is the pics of my tables.I want to add one to one reletionship between players table and teams
MSSQL encryption of view + procedures   (189 Views)
is there a way to encrypt all the views n procedures at once instead of clicking and encrypt one by one and are there only views and procedures able to be encrypted can i encrypt tables
MSDE Installation   (50 Views)
I tried searching on the internet but I could not find the answer. My problem is how to install properly the MSDE2000A and let in function. Everytime I double click on the setup file, it will tell me that I needed a strong SA password. It also tells me to use the SAPWD switch. My OS is XP professional and I already installed .net framework and its sdk. How do I setup my SA password or what does it mean to use the SAPWD switch
MySQL connection with vb.net   (130 Views)
Dear I am using MySQL database as a backend with VB.net how to provide the connection to this. which is the provider and driver for this Please can anyone help in this. regards shruthi