SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

How to attch files

Hi Guys,

I want to attach a file as attachment, how can i do that in this forum

I couldnt find any button or icon to do that

Posted On: Saturday 10th of November 2012 04:35:52 AM Total Views:  318
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Records with both startitme and endtime as NULL generated in SQL Server trace files.   (160 Views)
I have a query regarding SQL Server traces. I have observed that there are quite a few records generated having both startitme and endtime as NULL. What does that meanShouldn't each and every record have a time associated with it Moreover, is there a way to distinguish between the NULL records if they have same event and event subclass Appreciate your help, Shivani.
Autogenerate xml files   (207 Views)
is there a way to automatically generate xml files from sql and have them exported to a location
Export from text files   (251 Views)
I'm new on SQL server and I need some help. I'm building a VB6 front end with SQL 2000 as a back end. I've built my tables but the information that will be feeding them It will be received weekly on text files and then I have to export manually into the tables. I woul like to know if is possible to create a batch file to do it for me. I hope you understand what I need and
Log files   (207 Views)
, We are having sql server 2005 running of ibm x226 (xeon 3ghz x 2 Nos + 2 gb ram) with 150 users connected. When connected to the server using sql studio expresss, databases -> properties -> filenames, the databases file name is displayed as primary, but the log file is displayed as "Not available". But the log files are growing. Type of logging - "full recovery". Our apps are working no issues. In our sql 7.0 both the database and log files were in primary. Please advise on how to bring the log files back to primary in sql 2005. you can also email me ksratltrambolldotcom.
Log files   (272 Views)
I have msde installed on a server and I have , what seems, an incredible number of log files - almost 10 gig in one week. How do I control how these log files are created I'm afraid I dont know that much about this -
Can't find anything in the database...like the original files   (210 Views)
Okay I am completely clueless to SQL and etc... However I am stuck working with a website that was done entirely in asp and matched with an SQL server. Now my question is that say on the website you see a table of names. That table has to come from somewhere. Say it was built on Excel. Isn't it uploaded on the SQL server Isn't that table in excel format somewhere on the server If it is...where can I find it...all I see are strange SQL applications. I dont' see any excel files or any word files or image files etc... Please help!!! Jenn
truncate the log files   (204 Views)
How can I truncate the log files (.ldf) in SQL Server 2000 is there any risk
Regarding .mdf and .ldf files.   (177 Views)
hello everybody Can anyone tell me how to find physical location of .ldf and .mdf files using query analizer. Actually i need to take backup of my database. if i take it, the .bak file will be stored near at these ldf and mdf files. please note that this database is not in local system but it is from remote database (live server). waiting for early reply with regards sreenu
link two tables in two different mdf files   (277 Views)
i have two tables in two different mdf files each (under one MSDE instance). I would like to make a rational link between these two tables in VB6. Any suggestion
Deleting Log files?   (181 Views)
I am new to SQL, and i've been asked this at work. Please help me look like i have a clue: SQL creates log files during backup (.dtf or .dmf). Now these files are getting too big, and taking alot of space (almost 1GB). Is there a way to delete those log files I appreciate your input, and
Integration Services - How to Zip output files?   (166 Views)
Can anybody suggest me how to zip all the output files(.csv) resulted from a Sql server Integration Services Package execution