SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

How do i display duplicate records

Hi ,

Iam running procedure 'spr_example' from sql server management studio and iam using same procedure in the reporting services.But running same procedures in ssms and ssrs giving different results.I have found the problem,in management studio its displaying duplicate records but in reporting services its not including duplicate data. Can anyone suggest me how to display duplicate data in reporting services..

Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 01:22:22 AM Total Views:  347
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

How to display SQLServer error messages?   (247 Views)
. Simply put This is the error message that I get when I use the wrong credentials to log in to my sql server 2000 database, via ASP login page. Code: Technical Information (for support personnel) Error Type: (0x80040E14) /baselogin.asp, line 11 What I need it was something like this: Code: Error Type: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E14) Column 'tblCustomers.cust_id' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in an aggregate function and there is no GROUP BY clause. /baselogin.asp, line 11 Why can't I get a full error message I'm using Win2k Advanced Server, and MS SQL 2000. I've tried disabeling: "Friedly HTTP error messages" in internet explorer I've tried enabeling: "Send detailed ASP error message to client" in iss default web site properties Can someone help me
Selecting a range of data in latest records entered   (147 Views)
I am looking how to select a range of records with the top 40(latest records entered). I know how to do this: SELECT TOP 15 records from table Order by idno DESC What I would like to do is get records 16 through 40. Is there a simple way to do this
Concatenate records from a sub-query together.   (245 Views)
Hi , I'm building a website for a floor-tiles company and Im currently working on the online sample request section. I have a table called tblRequest and another table called tblSample. tblSample stores a list of information on all of the tiles available and tblRequest contains info on each request made by a customer. I have a third table calledtblSampleRequest which basically acts as the middle man for the many-to-many relationship between tblRequest and tblSample... tblRequest -> tblSampleRequest
Two seperate records getting mixed up?   (300 Views)
Can somebody please help with this problem I seem to have. I have a shopping cart that connects to the DB and adds orders as records. If two customers click on submit at the same time then both orders become one order. For example the order will consist of one customer's billing address and another customer's credit card details. Really not good stuff, how can I stop that
How to trap error for duplicate key   (216 Views)
With VFP, I have created a Form based on remote view of a table in MS SQL Database, that have a primary key. If the record is new, after I have enter the primary key, I need to control if the code exist already. I have not problem with the dbf file, but I have some difficulty with SQL database. Someone can help me, in order to resolve this problem Thank you. Best
counting records   (174 Views)
first: sorry because of my bad language, but Im not a native speaker... Im a beginner in sql an asp. I need to create a report and would like to do it with asp. I have two tables. In table1 I need to count all records with the same id. The id of the first table refers to table 2 , and in table2 the category is assigned to the id. Now I want to create an output, which tells me the category with the summary of the ids. Here is an example of the tables and the output: example of table1: ID Description .... 1 help 2 outlook doesnt work 1 word is slow 1 excel-problem 2 need help 3 mail-problem ... example of table2: ID category 1 windows xp 2 windows 2000 3 windows nt ... the deed output: windows xp: 3 windows 2000: 2 windows nt: 1 It would be great, if you would help me... I need the sql statement.