SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Error: Invalid object name

I have this error message:

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80040E37)
[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'Cajas'.
/sanjose/ventas/tira.asp, line 14

The object name is: 'CAJAS'

Note, the object name are Uppercase!

Why show this message
How I tell to SQL Server that takes the name of my tables without being case sensitive to the form like this writing

Are 30 tables on my database.
Many ASP programs on my project.

Posted On: Tuesday 20th of November 2012 02:25:48 AM Total Views:  449
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Internal server error 500   (214 Views)
, Any one here can help with a SQL prblm The setup is a Windows2000 with IIS cluster and a BE SQL DB The following message appears on clients browser: "Internal server error 500" "Exception:Exception" "The maximum concurrent connections exceeded.Please try again later" NOTE: A limited number of clients can connect
I/O error (bad page ID) detected during read at offset 0x0000000f3e4000   (133 Views)
Can anyone help me with this error Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005) [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]I/O error (bad page ID) detected during read at offset 0x0000000f3e4000 in file 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL\Data\RVHS_database.mdf'. What should i do to recover my database Please help me out
Windows authentication error   (127 Views)
When setting up an ODBC to a SQL Server database, get the following error: Connection failed SQLState 08004 SQL Server error 4060 Server rejected the connection;Access to selected database has been denied. Any ideas
HTTP 500.100 - Internal Server Error - ASP error   (201 Views)
Hi I am using SQL server for database.When i am trying to save data through asp page i am getting the error.I have checked the connection string it is ok.I dont know whats wrong. This is the error msg Error Type: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005) [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][DBNETLIB]SQL Server does not exist or access denied. Do anyone have any Idea
gah more errors   (133 Views)
grr i don;t understand this error. here it is: ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9' Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another. send.asp, line 23 here are my lines of code 21-23: strSql = "SELECT Email FROM newsletters2" Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") rs.Open strSql, con, 1, 2 any ideas what's wrong
error in database   (178 Views)
, I am getting an error in my stored procedure. i am gettin an error 213 which is column name or number does not match the table values. Here is the procedure: CREATE PROCEDURE test @Username nvarchar(50), @Password nvarchar(50), @Name nvarchar(50), @Email nvarchar(50), @Url nvarchar(400), @Country nvarchar(50), @Maillist nvarchar(50), @CreditsEarned INT, @CreditsUsed INT, @RefEarned INT, @RefCount INT, @Purchased INT, @held INT, @pro nvarchar(50), @timeframe nvarchar(100), @REF nvarchar(50), @status nvarchar(50) AS if exists(Select * From tblmain Where Username = @Username) return(1) if exists(Select * From tblmain Where Email = @Email) return(2) else INSERT INTO tblmain VALUES(@Username, @Password, @Name, @Email, @URL,@Country, @Maillist, @CreditsEarned,@CreditsUsed,@RefEarned,@RefCount,@ Purchased,@held, @pro,@timeframe, @REF, @status) GO Here is the database: primary key ID int username nvarchar password nvarchar email nvarchar url nvarchar country nvarchar maillist nvarchar creditsearned int creditsused int refearned int refcount int purchased int held int pro nvarchar timeframe nvarchar ref nvarchar status nvarchar I cant figure out why it isnt working
SQL Server error '80040e14'   (111 Views)
I'm getting the following error: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14' Column "vw_infoweby.Last_Name" is invalid in the ORDER BY clause because it is not contained in either an aggregate function or the GROUP BY clause. With this script: SQL Server error '80040e14' SELECT COUNT(*) FROM vw_inforweby WHERE web_confirmed ='y' AND grade desc in ('1', '2', '3')
error '800200009' HELP!!!   (358 Views)
I am new to this forum and am looking for help... I inherited a Win NT4.0 server that is serving up MS SQL 7. It will eventually be replaced, now that I have responsibility for the machine. But in the meantime...I am getting the following error message from some users when they try to access the database through a web browser. error '80020009' Exception occurred. /include_files/mimpo/VBSFunctions.inc, line 61 This error appeared a while back, and the machine arrived in my area with the error. I am new to SQL and am seeking help. present users within the machine have access to the database via their web browsers. It is when I create a new user, that this error appears. Any ideas If I restore the database from a backup when the error was not occurring, would this elimate the error, and allow me to create new users that can access the database successfully Or is there another method that I can use, without loosing two months of info by performing a database restore
Connect to MSSQL db = SSL error ????   (187 Views)
, my installation of MSSQL and the service using this db was just running perfect. Now after 14 days of running nicely, suddenly I am not able to log into my db anymore. MSSQL query says: Error: SSL - Error. Source:.Net SQLClient Data Provider The db is running. I can stop and start it - but the connection is not possible anymore. Some ideas
ODBC Drivers error '80004005' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired   (199 Views)
all, I have been using SQLServer 7.0 for a long time and have been slowly adding databases as time went on. This week I started to receive this error pretty often on some new sites we have been wokring on. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Driverserror '80004005'[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Timeout expired From a little bit of looking around it sounds like there might be a setting that I might need to change, but I can not find out what it is. I would guess our server is getting many connections at the same time trying to pull information from the database. Is there a limit to how many connections there can be at any one time We are still running the following: Windows NT 4 1 Gig memory Dual Pentium 800mg Processors We have a full T1 line and I have the Server.Timeout = 240, but we receive this error alomost immediatally when going to the websites. If anyone has any ideas, please pass them along!
Syntax errors in code that used to work (convert, multi-part identifier)   (195 Views)
I'm working on a project with a friend, we both have sql server 2005 installed. The problem is, some functions and procedures he wrote that worked fine on his installation, showed syntax errors on mine. (e.g. containing TOP instruction - after removing TOP they worked fine). I don't know what's going on and how to fix it. Could anyone help me please
Help Please - Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e21'   (182 Views)
Hi I had to switch one website from access db to sql and i had many errors all over the site but managed to fix them one way or another but this erro i cant fix. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e21' The requested properties cannot be supported. /apartments_for_rent_in_bulgaria_bansko/forum.asp, line 127 The error is generated when it trys to open a recordset. Here is the code of the recordset. Code: I am new to sql and dont know much of the syntax differenties between the access and sql so please i will appriciate if anyone helps me fix that.
Network error during DTS/Table Copy   (191 Views)
, I use Enterprise to create DTS Packages and populate a few tables on a remote SQL server. Until recently everything was working fine. Now, I can't complete a DTS. Well i'll clarify. I can complete a DTS locally, just not remotely. When I try to copy the locally created table to the remote server I cannot. I always get a network error. Specifically: [DBNETLIB][Connection(send()).]General network error The kicker is if I try to do anything small (140k) it works fine. But as soon as it gets in the 1meg range forget it. I've had my hosting service increase my database size. (they've also told me that there is nothing wrong which I can't really prove) I've also tried various timout values in enterprise. I'm stumped.
SQL Server registration errors (NEWBIE)   (223 Views)
Odd problem - I'm running SQL 7 (client install) and cannot connect to the server, but only from my machine. From any other machine on the LAN that I've tried (after installing the client and adding my domain acct to the machine) I get in fine. I cannot connect using ISQL either. Any ideas I'm really hoping to avoid a machine reformat.
SQL server remote connection error   (255 Views)
I am getting this error when I execute a query on a remote server. [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]ConnectionCheckForData (CheckforData()). [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]General network error. Check your network documentation. Connection Broken This only happens when my query is run between these dates '5/1/2003' '5/30/2003' The query returs an extended cost- I have checked the totals for that quarter is over 1900000.00 If I run for the first quarter of this year the total is just under 1800000.00 and it executes fine. here is my query SELECT TOP 15 t.description, Amount = CASE WHEN t.Extcost_priceUSD IS NULL THEN 0 ELSE t.Extcost_priceUSD END FROM ( SELECT DISTINCT a.description, (SELECT sum(d.Extcost_priceUSD) FROM POS_DataTable d WHERE d.description = a.description AND d.ship_date >= '5/1/2003' AND d.ship_date = '5/1/2003' AND ship_date
The "undefined error"-problem   (119 Views)
hi! i wonder why I sometimes get a message saying "undefined error on line X". The SAME script can work several times before this error turns in, but when it well has turned in there's no return.... it'll stay there.... Now my question is WHY do I get this message..The error ALWAYS occour at the line WHERE this code is written:RecSet.Open SQL, Connect, adOpenStatic, adLockOptimistic
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'   (253 Views)
I am trying to update a table but unfortunately i see the following error: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14' [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Line 1: Incorrect syntax near '('. /Sales/RS/rs_display_po_am.asp, line 192 from the code below. Not sure why it is playing up Sub ScomInsertSOCust(psinvadd, psdeladd, psackadd) set comInsertSOCust = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Command") comInsertSOCust.ActiveConnection = MM_conn_to_EFACs_STRING_ap comInsertSOCust.CommandText = "UPDATE dbo.salesorders (scustadd, sdeladd, sackadd) VALUES ('"& psinvadd &"', '"& psdeladd &"', '"& psackadd &"')" comInsertSOCust.CommandType = 1 comInsertSOCust.CommandTimeout = 0 comInsertSOCust.Prepared = true comInsertSOCust.Execute() End Sub
Why do i get this relationship error?   (214 Views)
Hi , how are you all I get the following error when i try to create a relationship between two tables: 'tblProductTypes' table saved successfully 'tblProducts2Displays2Stores' table - Unable to create relationship 'FK_tblProducts2Displays2Stores_tblProductTypes'. The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_tblProducts2Displays2Stores_tblProductType s". The conflict occurred in database "intranet", table "dbo.tblProductTypes", column 'productTypesID'. ..but i dont understand why The datatypes are both the same, so surely this should not happen
How to display SQLServer error messages?   (198 Views)
. Simply put This is the error message that I get when I use the wrong credentials to log in to my sql server 2000 database, via ASP login page. Code: Technical Information (for support personnel) Error Type: (0x80040E14) /baselogin.asp, line 11 What I need it was something like this: Code: Error Type: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server (0x80040E14) Column 'tblCustomers.cust_id' is invalid in the select list because it is not contained in an aggregate function and there is no GROUP BY clause. /baselogin.asp, line 11 Why can't I get a full error message I'm using Win2k Advanced Server, and MS SQL 2000. I've tried disabeling: "Friedly HTTP error messages" in internet explorer I've tried enabeling: "Send detailed ASP error message to client" in iss default web site properties Can someone help me
Syntax error converting datetime from character string   (251 Views)
hi I'm having problem with sql query i'll explain u what i'm trying to do when a user sends enquiry for a product it goes to table propertyhittable where hitid the index. if the receiver replies to the enquiry, his reply goes to table mailbox and all subsequent mail correspondence goes to mailbox. now on my Inbox Page i have to dispaly all the enquiries like gmail (each mail clustered with all past correspondence) I used the following query: select HitId,hitid as mailid,Login_Id,Star,Subject,Prop_Code,visitdate, replydate,mailread from propertyhittable where login_id'71727' and deleted=0 and prop_code in (select prop_code from resi_sell where login_id='71727' union select prop_code from comm_sell where login_id='71727' union select prop_code from land_sell where login_id='71727') union (select mb1.Login_Id,mb1.Star,mb1.Subject,mb1.Prop_Code,mb 1.maildate as visitdate, mb1.maildate as replydate,mb1.mailread,mb2.hitid,mb2.mailid from (select hitid,max(mailid) as mailid from mailbox group by hitid) as mb2 inner join mailbox as mb1 on mb1.hitid = mb2.hitid and mb2.mailid = mb1.mailid where login_id71727 and deleted=0 and mb2.hitid in (select hitid from propertyhittable where login_id='71727') ) order by replydate desc i got Server: Msg 241, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Syntax error converting datetime from character string.