SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Concatenate records from a sub-query together.

Hi ,

I'm building a website for a floor-tiles company and Im currently working on the online sample request section.

I have a table called tblRequest and another table called tblSample. tblSample stores a list of information on all of the tiles available and tblRequest contains info on each request made by a customer. I have a third table calledtblSampleRequest which basically acts as the middle man for the many-to-many relationship between tblRequest and tblSample...

tblRequest -> tblSampleRequest

Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 01:46:02 AM Total Views:  290
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Two seperate records getting mixed up?   (354 Views)
Can somebody please help with this problem I seem to have. I have a shopping cart that connects to the DB and adds orders as records. If two customers click on submit at the same time then both orders become one order. For example the order will consist of one customer's billing address and another customer's credit card details. Really not good stuff, how can I stop that
counting records   (206 Views)
first: sorry because of my bad language, but Im not a native speaker... Im a beginner in sql an asp. I need to create a report and would like to do it with asp. I have two tables. In table1 I need to count all records with the same id. The id of the first table refers to table 2 , and in table2 the category is assigned to the id. Now I want to create an output, which tells me the category with the summary of the ids. Here is an example of the tables and the output: example of table1: ID Description .... 1 help 2 outlook doesnt work 1 word is slow 1 excel-problem 2 need help 3 mail-problem ... example of table2: ID category 1 windows xp 2 windows 2000 3 windows nt ... the deed output: windows xp: 3 windows 2000: 2 windows nt: 1 It would be great, if you would help me... I need the sql statement.