SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

What did it happen to these developers JS netscape websites..?

What did it happen to these developers JS netscape websites.. http://developer.netscape.com/ http://developer.netscape.com/tech/j...ipt/index.html I try to access them today many times, but could not be sucessfull!

Posted On: Friday 30th of November 2012 08:49:24 PM Total Views:  462
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Using Ajax or JS can't figure out how they did this zoom effect on   (148 Views)
http://www.safarista.com/showcase.html If you click on any of the websites it loads what I believe is ajax and gives a screenshot of the actual website in a new window any idea how this is done I googled it and found absolutely nothing so if anyone has any good ajax tutorials to do this please let me know.
Is it possible to make like Adidas.com with JQuery,AjaX   (174 Views)
ALL..Emmmmm..:-/ Simple Quest.. Is it possible to make the awesome homepage slider/the hover things of Adidas.com using Jquery or maybe Ajax I'm really2 like it..
Where did I went wrong in this script   (139 Views)
I don't want the images to load until the link is hovered, so for that here is the script but it's not working, can someone help me in correcting it I added an event listener to each link, and on mouseover called a function that sets the image. To make things more interesting, we can copy lazyload a bit here and also use the data-original property For example: this is the HTML Code: Alex Then, add an event listener: Code: // call for each element with the class 'tip' that's being hovered upon $('.tip').hover(function() { // retrieve the image inside this element var elem = $(this).find('img'); // set the 'src' to the 'data-original' value elem.attr('src', elem.attr('data-original')); }); for a live demo, you can see this page http://bloghutsbeta....-slidernav.html the above part of script is only added to the first letter ALEX in 'A' Category.
Twitter like slide panel sometimes didnt work   (127 Views)
Hi all. I got some problem here. I made a website using codeigniter framework. And on my website there is the list of events that are happening at my university.. Whenever a person click on the events title bar, a slide panel like Twitter will shows up next to that particular event title.. The problem now is that, The slide panel is sometimes shows up, and sometimes did not. I dont know whats the problem and really hope that you could help me out. This is my website : www.inuevents.com this is the ajax code in case you need it : $('.title_row').live('click',function() { var id = $(this).attr('id'); var data_id = $(this).find(".datahtml").val(); var datas = $(this).find(".content").html(); var panel= $('.panel'); var panel_width=$('.panel').css('left'); $("#panel-frame").css("display","block"); if(data_id==id) { if(panel_width =='499px' && lastId!=data_id) { } else { panel.animate({ left: parseInt(panel.css('left'),0) == 0 +panel.outerWidth() : 0 }); } lastId = data_id; } var dataType = $(this).find(".imagelogo").css('height'); var DATA = 'event_id=' + id; $.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "", data: DATA, cache: false, success: function(data){ $(".panel").html(data); $('.close').click(function() { var panel= $('.panel'); panel.animate({ left: parseInt(panel.css('left'),0) == 0 +panel.outerWidth() : 0 }); // panel.html(""); return false; }); } }); return false; }); and this is the html code : date Title help me please...i really do not want to screw this project :(
my jquery didnt shown   (274 Views)
why does my jquery didnt shown this is my header code, i'm using CI to code it.
FAQ Topic - How do I close a window and why does it not work on the first one?   (190 Views)
----------------------------------------------------------------------- FAQ Topic - How do I close a window and why does it not work on the first one ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Use ` windowRef.close() `, where windowRef is a window object reference, such as window, top, parent, self, or a ...
website javascript   (107 Views)
hi, suppose i go to a website, view it source and the find out that a certain link invokes certain function . can't i just paste the function in my address window and acheive the same result....
Is there a way to find out where a visitor goes when leaving website?   (111 Views)
Is there a way to determine when someone leaves my site where they're new destination is i.e. can I tell if they are going to google.com or msn.com, etc......
Dynamically Creating Tables that Include Cell's with URL's   (101 Views)
I am dynamically building a table from data, and have run into a problem. I have numerous rows and cells that are being created just fine, similar to this: tdElem = document.createElement("td"); tdElem.className = "approved_date"; txtNode = document.createTextNode($rs('approved_date')); tdElem.appendChild(txtNode); trElem.appendChild(tdElem); ...
How do you Pass Mouse Events through DIV element to the DIV element beneath it?   (100 Views)
I'm using the Microsoft Virtual Earth Version 1 Commercial Control. I want to make it so you can click on a pinpoint that's plotted on the map and all mouse events are passed to the map so that the user ...
Help with popup script   (119 Views)
I have a popup problem. I have a script that generates a popup for image viewing. It has 2 function, and the first is that it automaticly generates the popup window to the size of the image, and the second ...
applying css styles with javascript   (125 Views)
I have an instance where I want to apply style.display = 'block'; in order to override css settings in the stylesheet. the css settings are along the lines of: #rootitem ul ul a {display:none;} And I want to override with ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------- If so, How can I modify these ...
editing javascript html pages for handling mouse events   (128 Views)
Can I edit html pages so I can handle Mouse events like that: ------------------------------------------------------------
""
Who is bookmarking my site?   (121 Views)
The statistics monitoring software we are using does not monitor who is visiting us from bookmarks. To me, that would be very informative data to have. First of all, it would tell us "who" thinks our website is important enough ...
Calling a Sychronus WS again after it has returned once   (121 Views)
I am calling my synchronus webservice using the .onserviceavailable set to my calling Jscript function which works great. Then I click the button again that calls my function which sets the userservice and ..onserviceavailable again, but it doesn't refire the ...
JavaScript Editor   (116 Views)
! VBSoftware has released JavaScript Plus!, advanced JavaScript editor for windows. More Information: http://www.vbsoftware.cl
Element positioning thrown off by body margin   (125 Views)
If I try to position an element even with the top of another one, it ends up higher than I want it due to the default height of the body margin. So the top of a div element that I ...
Accessing a Datagrids Button Column and EditCommandColumn object i   (109 Views)
Hi all, can anyone show me how to access or get to a link button in my datagrind programmatically. I hava a datagrid called dgHeadings that has three link buttons in it select, edit and delete two of them are ...
Site Search   (116 Views)
hi, someone told me that you could create a website search with jscript but they didnt know how. can anyone help me. my friend was probably wrong but you can never be sure :-) -- Alvo von Cossel I of ...
Assign a function with parameters to an object   (161 Views)
How do I assign a function with parameters to an object in javascript My intension is to call the function as, object.myFunction(param1,param2). -- sunil philip, S/W Engineer...