SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

.removeChild Not Working...

. I'm trying to remove an additional radio selection if another radio button is selected. There's suppose to be two additional selections if one particular button is chosen. Then if the user picks another button then this additional selection disappears. ...

Posted On: Friday 30th of November 2012 02:00:53 AM Total Views:  345
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

FullScreen-API: Behaviour change / Funktion not working...   (245 Views)
. I have a quite strange problem here... I have a offline-website on an Android-Device (Samsung Tab2 10.1). I installed Firefox 15 (for Android) on it. I implemented a function to go to fullscreen (full page) by pressing on a button. When I am not in fullscreen, everything works out as it should, but when I am in fullscreen, I am not able to change the font-color or innerHTML-value of the items in fullscreen. The strange thing about it: If I leave fullscreen-mode the change which was not visible before was actually done to the element in non-fullscreen-mode (after leaving fullscreen the change is visible). Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong Someone has experienced something like that before See you and
only in this jsp javascript code is not working...please help me.   (111 Views)
This is javascript Code: function defaultfn(){ var x=document.getElementById('task'); x.disabled=true; var y=document.getElementById('category'); y.disabled=true; } function enabledorpdown(){ var a = document.getElementsByName('cb'); var x=0; for(var i=0; i
FullScreen-API: Behaviour change / Funktion not working...   (174 Views)
. I have a quite strange problem here... I have a offline-website on an Android-Device (Samsung Tab2 10.1). I installed Firefox 15 (for Android) on it. I implemented a function to go to fullscreen (full page) by pressing on a button. When I am not in fullscreen, everything works out as it should, but when I am in fullscreen, I am not able to change the font-color or innerHTML-value of the items in fullscreen. The strange thing about it: If I leave fullscreen-mode the change which was not visible before was actually done to the element in non-fullscreen-mode (after leaving fullscreen the change is visible). Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong Someone has experienced something like that before See you and
only in this jsp javascript code is not working...please help me.   (109 Views)
This is javascript Code: function defaultfn(){ var x=document.getElementById('task'); x.disabled=true; var y=document.getElementById('category'); y.disabled=true; } function enabledorpdown(){ var a = document.getElementsByName('cb'); var x=0; for(var i=0; i
sIFR not working...   (99 Views)
I have installed sIFR on a website that I am working on. It is installed correctly, the java is working enough to notice on Firebug, but for some reason the font isn't substituting. www.classiccadillacdiner.com H3 is the selector. Can anyone help me figure this one out
onsubmit function not working...   (235 Views)
I want to perform the submit function before going to my summary page but it's not working...I even tried returning false. but still, it didn't work.. function submit(){ nodes = document.getElementsByClassName('check_boxes'); len = nodes.length; for (i = 0; i < len; i++) { nodes[i].removeAttribute("disabled"); } return true; }
ajax/mysql not working... pls help :)   (172 Views)
, I wrote this AJAX script to process a php file to remove data from a MySQL database, but for some odd reason it isn't working so I've come here for some help, hopefully someone on here will be able to guide me to solving this issue :) Here's my AJAX script: //--> function removeBuddy(bud) { $.ajax({ type: "GET", url: "removeBuddy.php", data: "buddy="+ bud, success: function(msg){ $("#removed").ajaxComplete(function(event, request, settings){ if(msg == 'OK') { $("#removed").css("padding", "10px", "font-size", "8pt"); $(this).html(' You have successfully removed '+ bud +' from your buddy list...'); } else { $("#removed").css("padding", "10px", "font-size", "8pt"); $(this).html(msg); }); } }); } else { $("#removed").css("padding", "10px", "font-size", "8pt"); $("#removed").html('FATAL: There was an error while processing your request... Please try again'); } }); }); } //--> The PHP file "removeBuddy.php" has @ the top: $buddy = $_GET['buddy']; If the remove was a success then the PHP file echos "OK" which as you see on the AJAX script above, one more note when it is returned to the AJAX script it's put onto a DIV called "removed" using as ID and not CLASS. Although I think the PHP file is working but not the AJAX, which has baffled me totally... Any ideas
javascript onBlur() function not working...   (134 Views)
Can any body tell me why my onblur() function is not working in javascript. Code is pretty simple. Its a text box with an onblur() function showing an alert. I have used it long back.. But i could not figure out why its not working now.. I dont know what the silly mistake i have made. Help me out if possible..
JavaScript just randomly stopped working...   (124 Views)
Hi , I made a minor change to a .js file, and it now fails to load on the HTML page. I think something is wrong with the if/else conditions, since even when I delete all the actual output I want and replace it with arbitrary String-based output, nothing is still outputted. With that being said, I see nothing wrong with the if/else conditions! Please help, as this is quite frustrating... Page that isn't loading the .js file: http://www.usc.uwo.c...s/WEGA/exec.htm The .js file: http://www.usc.uwo.c...ecscriptWEGA.js Note: other Javascript bits are working fine on the site, so I'm fairly certain it's not a server-side issue.
+= not working....   (102 Views)
all! I'd like some help with some code to fade in and out banner images on my website. Basically, the idea is that every 10 seconds, the image will fade out as another image fades in. The way I am trying to accomplish this is by changing the opacity values of the two images. My problem is in the "fade" function. elem1 begins at opacity:1, whereas elem2 begins at opacity:0. When I decrement elem1.style.opacity, everything works just fine, but when I try to increment elem2.style.opacity, it successfully increments it the first time "step" is called, but then the opacity remains at .025 and won't increment any further. Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is Thank you for your help. var currentCount = 1; var imageCount = 3; var interval = .025; function changeImage() { var string = "b" + currentCount; currentCount++; if(currentCount > imageCount) { currentCount = 1; } var newString = "b" + currentCount; fadeOpacity(string, newString); } function fadeOpacity(string1, string2) { var elem1 = document.getElementById(string1); var elem2 = document.getElementById(string2); fade(elem1, elem2); } function fade(elem1, elem2) { step(elem1, elem2); if(elem1.style.opacity > 0) { window.setTimeout(fade(elem1, elem2), 25); } } function step(elem1, elem2) { elem2.style.opacity += interval; elem1.style.opacity -= interval; } function init() { document.getElementById("b1").style.opacity=1.0; document.getElementById("b2").style.opacity=0.0; document.getElementById("b3").style.opacity=0.0; window.setInterval(changeImage, 10000); } window.onload=init;
REL attribute not working...   (119 Views)
Hi Im trying to make a script which when I click on the list element... it will replace a big image with anotehr picture. The list element is a thumbnail... and I want to swop the big image with the big version of the thumbnail. Each has a rel attribute... but while I can pull out each from the list, for some reason the following code, yields an 'undefined' value... instead of the big-image-path... Help! //getting all from the list of thumbnails var all_items = list.getElementsByTagName('li'); for(i in all_items) { //this should set the value of the big image //to the value of the rel attribute of the thumbnail list item all_items[i].onclick = function(){ main_image.src = dynamicImg('public/content/images/' + all_items[i].rel); }; }