SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Live Tv Script

Please Give me java script for live tv for my web page.

Posted On: Sunday 23rd of December 2012 11:52:23 PM Total Views:  239
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

script working in preview mode DW cs5 but not live   (109 Views)
Hi I hope someone can help me or direct me to the right place.... Here is the situation. I am a graphic guy and do some web design but am not really good with javascript. I am using the enlargeit.js program for the photo viewer on www.blackwoodsconcrete.com in the galleries. It has worked wonderfully up till now. I recieved new pictures from the owner to post on his page and they will not open when i view them live. I use dreamweaver cs5 and when i look in preview mode, they work great. They are standard jpg images. see http://www.blackwoodsconcrete.com/example_error.html for an example. The top pic does not work and the rest do... I have resized them, changed file formats, opened them in photoshop and edited them, and basically anything else you could think of, i tried. Even if i open one of the working photos in photoshop and place the new one over it and save it as something completely different it still does not work! everything else does. Does anyone have any clue what to do
Delivery Date - Required Field   (123 Views)
i need help with the following problem : I installed a new extension on my website , that allows a customer to select a delivery date, by displaying a table where he chooses a date. The script works perfectly but has 1 big downside . I can't make it a *required field . I am running a flower shop so delivery date is mandatory. anyways, i want to know if i can set it to mandatory modifying this code.. Code:
Help with border   (66 Views)
As a complete novice, I have created a website www.photosinlovingmemory.co.uk using 1and1 web builder. I need to create borders/keylines around parts of my pages to break them into sections. Could somebody point me in the right direction of maybe an online boarder creator which will also generate a code.
Generated JS in Google's Mobile Talkgadget   (114 Views)
, I am investigating a browser compatibility issue with Google' mobile talk gadget ( http://talkgadget.google.com/talkgadget/m ). Please compare my posting on: http://www.google.com/support/forum/...6caeb020&hl=en - After checking the js sources that are imported, I came across this function var ja = ...
Using AJAX and PHP Resources and Tutorial   (78 Views)
Hi all, i know a lil bit PHP and im trying to use AJAX in my PHP script can u tell me where the good resources/tutorial to start learning this thing :: Thx before
Accordion menu script (Please help me find one that suits my needs) - JavaScript Help   (186 Views)
Can anyone recommend a good accordion menu that I could use to contain and load .phps intoFor example:I have a menu with 4 cathegories.I want to load in a form into cathegory 1, this form contains fields that the user can fill in. When the user is done he/shecan submit the information OR go on to cathegory 2 and fill in additional details OR 3 etc.I'd like to be able to use it in a table.Anyone who can help me with this gets a cooookie!!!!! :o
IE 7 memory leak when you remove an element from page, or Drip bug?   (219 Views)
Hi. I have a
element, with in it and inside , all created statically (e.g. poresent in HTML when the page loads). Later I execute the code that adds reference to td in question to a JS ...