SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Help, Table row/cell refresh image when clicked (referring?

I've been reading and trying to figure out a way for half a day yesterday, and any solutions seems to fit to this.
Overview: My solution is building up xml files from different folders on another server. After the xml is built up, I can run a "File Mapping" which will grab the appropriate information from the a specific xml selected with a dropdown and pass it to the asp:repeater. The binding is done on load, reading all the xml elements and passing it to a collection of object that will be bound to the repeater ( results.DataSource = listOfObjects; results.DataBind(); )
Now here is the problem. In each row of the table there is columns containing static informations and the last cell of the row is an img button that represent a gray checkmark and that on click should change to green. However, onclick now I only change the data to the xml, and on next "File map" it'll be there. I cannot simply refresh the page, because it takes a fairly long amount of time to refresh because most of the times there is over 350 records to load and above that, you cannot simply refresh page because the page is call through ajax and a refresh will bring you back to the default.aspx. I've already built a function to get the param back through jQuery, however I really have no clue how to bind it to the image. Current line with image:
IsQAComplete being the bool used used for checkmark which is referring to the listObject.

Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 11:21:10 PM Total Views:  160
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

could you help me   (302 Views)
, i have this assignment and i solved part one but i couldn't to determine range of employees Sales Commissions) Use a one-dimensional array to solve the following problem: A company pays its salespeople on a commission basis. The salespeople receive $200 per week plus 9% of their gross sales for that week. For example, a salesperson who grosses $5000 in sales in a week receives $200 plus 9% of $5000, or a total of $650. Write an application (using an array of counters) that determines how many of the salespeople earned salaries in each of the following ranges (assume that each salesperson's salary is truncated to an integer amount): $200-299 $300-399 $400-499 $500-599 $600-699 $700-799 $800-899 $900-999 $1000 and over this is my code function calculateGross() { var userinput=0; var salary=new Array(3); var i=0; for (i=0; i
help withh bb code   (182 Views)
hi . I have taken from internet javascript code that add bb tags to the selected words. but in the documentation of this script it is said that without selecting text it must also add bb tags and when add bb tag at the end of text it automatically closes bb tags. here is script. but it only wraps code when selecting text. Building Better BBCode :: HTML //bbcode insertion.. //define tags, to let the script know when a tag is open and needs to be closed var b = 2; var i = 2; var u = 2; var s = 2; var q = 2; var center = 2; var url = 2; var img = 2; var youtube = 2; //function to insert tags function tag(v, tagadd, newbut, tagclose, oldbut, name) { //our text box var txt = window.document.posting.post; //ie handles selections differently if (document.selection) { //if text is selected, wrap the tags theSelection = document.selection.createRange().text; if (theSelection) { document.selection.createRange().text = tagadd + theSelection + tagclose; txt.focus(); theSelection = ''; } else{ //if there are no open tags of this type, open one if (eval(v)%2 == 0) { document.getElementById(name).value = newbut; txt.focus(); sel = document.selection.createRange(); sel.text = tagadd; } else { //otherwise, close the tag document.getElementById(name).value = oldbut; txt.focus(); sel = document.selection.createRange(); sel.text = tagclose; } } //add to the total number of tags, if the tag just added was an opening tag, the number will be odd and the script will know to close it next time eval(v+"++;"); } //firefox time =) else{ //if text is selected, wrap the tags if((txt.value).substring(txt.selectionStart, txt.selectionEnd) != ''){ txt.value = (txt.value).substring(0, txt.selectionStart) + tagadd + (txt.value).substring(txt.selectionStart, txt.selectionEnd) + tagclose + (txt.value).substring(txt.selectionEnd, txt.textLength); return; } else{ //if there are no open tags of this type, open one if (eval(v)%2 == 0) { document.getElementById(name).value = newbut; txt.value = (txt.value).substring(0, txt.selectionStart) + tagadd + (txt.value).substring(txt.selectionEnd, txt.textLength); txt.focus(); //otherwise, close the tag } else { document.getElementById(name).value = oldbut; txt.value = (txt.value).substring(0, txt.selectionStart) + tagclose + (txt.value).substring(txt.selectionEnd, txt.textLength); txt.focus(); } //same as with ie eval(v+"++;"); } } } //handles font size and color function font(bbopen, bbclose) { var txt = window.document.posting.post; //simply add it on to the end of the form txt.value += bbopen + bbclose; txt.focus(); return; } //a little help text line underneath the bbcode buttons detailing their syntax, et cetera. (phpbb style) function helpline(help) { var helpbox = document.getElementById('helpbox'); helpbox.value = eval(help + "_help"); } Font size: Tiny Small Large Huge Font color: Black Silver Gray Maroon Red Purple Fuchsia Navy Blue Aqua Teal Lime Green Olive Yellow White and i dont know what is the problem
need help with javascript calendar   (212 Views)
Hi! I need help to install or actually to make this freesource code working... at the first time, the script is working very well.. but when i inserted ..script here.. everything isn't working... can anyone help me with this you can download the script at http://www.dynarch.com/projects/calendar/download/1.8/JSCal2-1.8.zip please refer below for my code: Test Calendar ... // Please guide me..
Facebook custom FBML tab. help needed.   (458 Views)
i am working on a facebook page with custom fbml page. Here is the link: SNIP I want to make a jquery slideshow in the page. Is it possible to use jquery there. I write a script which work on other website but not working there. I am importing the jquery and the script by
Calling a function twice, help appreciated   (185 Views)
Let's see... Add these two numbers: Start! > Diagnostic Page< Check! Subtract these two numbers: > Pick! Check! , :) I must thank you for your help. It has opened my eyes to how much easier java script is than jquery, I cannot understand why they call it "write-less" do-more lol :p If I would like the same function implement a subtraction, a division and a multiplication, what would be a better way to write the code Would it be better to have the same function with a different operation( -, * ,/) I want the user to stop at 3 strikes with the addition function, and use that number to send it as a string to another java script page so I can determine a user's math level, is this possible
vbscript help: kill a process in task manager   (355 Views)
good day! i know theres a way to kill a process in task manager using vbscript. but i've tested all of the codes i've seen upon googling it, still no luck. how can i do it right sorry if i post this to javascript forum becos there's no vbscript forum here. replies are really appreciated.
help please Firefox Problem. setTimeout   (135 Views)
. I am new to webprogramming..so sorry if this question sounds stupid. I use the function setTimeout() and document.all[id].style...etc to take the value I need error: Matched Pattern: "/\bsetTimeout\s*\(/" else{parent_window=opener;} parent_window.setTimeout(function(parent){parent.WebRankV2.customize(1);},100,parent_window);return true;} my code is: function customizeWebRank(){var parent_window=null;if(opener&&opener.location.href.indexOf("extensions.xul")!=-1){if(opener.opener&&(opener.opener.location.href.indexOf("browser.xul")!=-1)){parent_window=opener.opener;} else{var window_service=Components.classes["@mozilla.org/appshell/window-mediator;1"].getService(Components.interfaces.nsIWindowMediator);parent_window=window_service.getMostRecentWindow("navigator:browser");}} else{parent_window=opener;} parent_window.setTimeout(function(parent){parent.WebRankV2.customize(1);},100,parent_window);return true;}
More javascript class help   (186 Views)
I'm a little lost on these questions of a quiz I just took...Any help is appreciated! 1st question: What is the value of returnValue in the following code segment returnValue = 17 = = "17"; answer choices: True False 17 NaN *I chose True
Ajax code help   (168 Views)
I am ajax in following concept. In jsp page have 2 div. first div contaion one dropdownlist for selection city onChange event send data to servlet and other div contain another dropdownlist for displaying cities which are come from servlet. Here problem is after selecting city through 1st dropdownlist first div is stable but bellow that displayed content of fiat div also and second div. so please help me. output is as follows- without selecting city AJAX This is myDiv null After selecting city AJAX 1 2 AJAX 3 4 This is myDiv Pune 5 in above line number 3 and 4 unwanted displayed.
Ajax/Javascript Refresh div help?   (143 Views)
Hi Everyone, I have got a DIV that I need to refresh, its content consists of an image that will change on the insertion of a row to the SQL Database, however, when I use a refresh on my div it does refresh but does not change the image... My refresh code is ajax: var auto_refresh = setInterval( function () { $('#update').fadeIn("slow"); }, 60000); // refresh every 10000 milliseconds and my PHP code contains the MYSQL that has a mysql_num_rows, so that PHP can see if there are rows or not.
Simpe help urgent!   (143 Views)
Web Developers! I need a simple help out here: This is my JS code: /**/ This is my HTML code: Conditions Deposit Modes Withdrawal Modes Accounts Regulation This script is to change class on click. MY QUESTION: How can I change class only that have this ID=change (I don't know how to edit JS script, I'm not so expert) Like: Conditions Deposit Modes and this one Yes. If some one have skills to resolve this little problem please post it here.
onChange help   (182 Views)
I am very new to JavaScript. In our class we were assigned a project to create a Web page with 5 text boxes, each with a value attribute of zero. When the user changes the values, it is supposed to call a caclAvg() function. How do I pass 5 values to the calcAvg() function It specifically states in our book to create an onChange event handler for each textbox. Wouldn't it be easier to somehow create a variable onChange, then after all 5 textboxes have changed, pass the 5 variables along to the function I know the following code is a mess, I've tried so many ways now. I'm sure this is an easy, routine procedure for most of you.
End-user help required as client's site not loading   (155 Views)
Hi all This site doesn't have a forum for end users and I'm sure that's for good reasons, but I'm a web designer doubling as an end-user for a particular client. Their website (built with dotnetnuke) simply does not want to load completely on my laptop, which has Windows 7 installed. I suspect that it has something to do with their use of AJAX or Javascript, but I'm not familiar with this platform and I've tried to change browser settings, firewall settings and everything Google suggested. I don't want to post a link to their website, but is there anyone out there willing and able to check it out on my behalf so that I could let the client know
Javascript display help with Live Search function   (147 Views)
Hi Wondering if someone could kindly help me with this small problem. I'm quite new to Javascript so not quite sure how to do this. I'm creating a live search functionality on a site which is all working fine. As I enter the letters it displays the search results as it should. The problem I'm having is that the search results are currently being displayed in a div container under the search box which means everything on the page below the search box moves down the page. What I'm looking for is for the results to be shown in a box which "hovers" over the other information so the layout isn't disturbed. Hope I'm explaining myself properly :confused: Here is my current code: HTML JAVASCRIPT function getMerchants(value) { $.post("liveSearch.php",{partialSearch:value},function(data) { $("#results").html(data); }); } PHP $partialSearch = $_POST['partialSearch']; $search = mysql_query("SELECT Name FROM merchants WHERE Name LIKE '%$partialSearch%'"); while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($search)) { echo "{$row['Name']}"; } If someone could guide me in the right direction I would be eternally grateful :$
Jquery hide reveal effect help!   (289 Views)
i'm trying to achieve the exact same effect as the 4 bottom tabs of this page : http://uk.virginmoney.com/virgin/ Most Jquery I have seen 'pushes' the content above or below it up or down the page as it reveals the hidden content, the above example reveals the content over the top without pushing out any other content which is what I am looking for I have tried to take the code and everything works aside from those tabs!! I was hoping somebody has a link to another site that does the same effect or if anyone can help
help with dropdown list onchange   (108 Views)
i want onchange of an option in the dropdown list to change the value of the textarea. I tried but it's not working. function ChgBox(number) { var thecontent = document.getElementById(number).innerHTML; document.getElementById(content).value = thecontent; } echo "Type Image Url"; $thenum ="2"; Your comment on Your question on Your image about Comparison
CSS Accordion Menu - Javascript help needed   (219 Views)
, I have put together an accordion menu using css, html (ul, li tags) and javascript. I'd like the arrows on the collapsible menus should change state depending on if they're open or not. The triangle turner should point right when the content is closed and can be opened. The triangle turner should point up when the content is open and can be closed. But I'm not sure how to replace this arrow image css using javascript. css to open menu: level01_top_link_subnav_open css to close menu: level01_top_link_subnav_close I have attached the menu page and its associated files (see the zip file). You can view the menu here: http://praky.com/demo/gui-prototype/accordion/navmenu_accordion.html I'd appreciate if someone can help me with this. Many
Ideal Weight Calculator with a Slider..pls help!!   (90 Views)
Write the ideal weight calculator so that height in inches is entered by using a slider. Use the approximate formula: W = H2 / 30 , for female W = H2 / 28 , for male where W is the ideal weight in pounds, H is the height in inches Set an action command for each radio button using setActionCommand(String) just as for push buttons. Add an action listener for each button using addActionListener(). Add a change listener for the slider using addChangeListener(). The ideal weight should be displayed in a text field when the user changes either a radio button or the slider. Pick initial settings for the buttons and slider. When the program starts up display the ideal weight for those settings.
Jquery slideto help   (104 Views)
ok, the link to site http://www.hypn0ticproductionz.com/hptestsite if you click on the buttons to the side and then click on the bottom one again. it doesn't take it back to the original spot if you take a look at it you will see what i mean what is in RED is where I am having my exact problem at I believe $(document).ready(function() { $('a.panel').click(function () { $('a.panel').removeClass('selected'); $(this).addClass('selected'); current = $(this); $('#wrapper').scrollTo($(this).attr('href'), 800); return false; }); $(window).resize(function () { resizePanel(); }); }); function resizePanel() { width = $(window).width(); height = $(window).height(); mask_width = width * $('.item').length; $('#debug').html(width + ' ' + height + ' ' + mask_width); $('#wrapper, .item').css({width: width, height: height}); $('#mask').css({width: mask_width, height: height}); $('#wrapper').scrollTo($('a.selected').attr('href'), 0); } function MM_swapImgRestore() { //v3.0 var i,x,a=document.MM_sr; for(i=0;a&&i
Please help with this Javascript.   (149 Views)
I'm only new to Javascript so bare with with me please, but I have to write code that will add a number say for example 1, to a set amount of numbers lets say 5, so for example the output of the program should be: 1+1=2 1+2=3 1+3=4 1+4=5 1+5=6. I have programmed this in C however i am having problems doing this in Javascript, any help is greatly appreciated. here is the code I have tried to write myself: function main() { num1 ; var b = number() num2[0] = 1 ; num2[1] = 2 ; num2[3] = 3 ; num2[4] = 4 ; i ; total ; document.write("enter a value for num1", num1); for (i=0;i