SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Having problems with Google map tracking system for?

all, im currently developing a S60 widget for Nokia phone.
I will demo this widget on the S60 emulator. In order to stimulate the situation, a .nme file is used. Now the problem is , I got no idea when the tracker will move to the destination, because the purpose of this widget is, for users to select a destination and when the tracker moving on the map and hit the destination coordinate, it will pop-up a alert box to inform users that they have arrived the destination. Is there anybody knows about .nme file and how does it works with the google map

Posted On: Sunday 25th of November 2012 09:34:38 PM Total Views:  344
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

just having a surf anf found this site   (105 Views)
just found your interesting website www.dreamincode.net, Just want to say hi yah I'd like to be able to make some new contacts here
having trouble with this function   (108 Views)
hi i have got a function that checks the form that im submitting to make sure that everything is filled in. if the stuff isnt filled in then the form is not submitted and the text boxes are highlighted showing this, now it worked before and im not sure what i might have done to stop it working as it still submits the page even if they are not filled in, i have shown the code of the js page im linking to and the funciton is called function validateFormonsubmit(theForm), the form is being sent via post method. and the action is a new php page, i can see the boxes turning yellow but then it just forwards on to the next page function validateFormonsubmit(theForm) { var reason = ""; reason += validateEmpty(theForm.fname); reason += validateEmpty(theForm.dest); reason += validateEmpty(theForm.dates); reason += validateEmpty(theForm.sta); reason += validateEmpty(theForm.eta); reason += validateEmpty(theForm.comp); reason += validateEmpty(theForm.image); if (reason != "") { alert("Some fields need correction:\n" + reason); return false; } return true; } function validateEmpty(fld) { var error = ""; if (fld.value.length == 0) { fld.style.background = 'yellow'; error = "The required field has not been filled in.\n" } else { fld.style.background = 'White'; } return error; } function Copytext(){ document.insert.eta.value=document.insert.sta.value; } function chooseImage(el){ sel = el.options[el.selectedIndex]; if(!sel.value){ alert('Please choose an option'); } else{ img = ''; stripChars(el.value) } document.getElementById('myImage').innerHTML = img document.insert.image.value=document.insert.select.value; } function stripChars(string, char) { var test=string.lastIndexOf('.'); if (test!=-1) { document.insert.company.value=string.substring(0,test); } else { return string; } } function stripChars2(string, char) { var test=string.lastIndexOf('/'); if (test!=-1) { document.insert.comp.value=string.substring(0,test); } else { return string; } } function check() { input=confirm("You Are About To Edit The Database Ok To Continue"); if(input==true) { this.submit; } else { return false; } } any ideas why this might be happening ive looked at it until ive almost gone blind and cant seem to figure out why, i bet u its something so simple and im missing it
Problem having use of AJax with servlet   (98 Views)
hi..plz help me in following case.. I have simple page in which i have 2 combo box.. i am filling second combo box , by Onchange event of first combo box using AJAX. But,when i submit the form,it shows me the value of second combo box as 'null'. plz help me to get value of second combo box........thanx in advance..
having problem with Ajax.In Place Collection Editor   (118 Views)
I did all the process as specified in [TEX]http://wiki.script.aculo.us/scriptaculous/show/Ajax.In+Place+Collection+Editor[/TEX] But when i select a value from the combo .... it hangs at "saving..." there is no return .. . i did tried with just putting echoing the value with validity checking even thought there is no return i m using // script.aculo.us scriptaculous.js v1.6.4, Wed Sep 06 11:30:58 CEST 2006
having problem with some chars to display   (113 Views)
i am totally confuse in how to explain the issue. i will try i am web master of one site www.makePakistanbetter.com if you check this link,there is one issue you will be seeing there this txt 1 "Burney’s" but this is not what i entered. in the text box i pasted the text which i copied frm other site and it was 2 "Burney's" when i saved and displayed this to the page it appears as above 1 instead of above 2. this is happening with some other chars as well. but the interesting thing is , if i try to edit this, then the whole text will be moved to the text box , and there it appears correct as above 2, but again if i save it will be as above 1. another scenario is, if i edit this copied 2 text manually then it will appear correct. so there is some thing wrong in copy and paste. i will really appreciate if some one can help. my findig is, may be i have to add soem char-set in head or some thing like th, and those char-sets are automatically associated with txt box.
I'm having trouble with a function calcCost();   (127 Views)
Stephanie, on 29 March 2010 - 10:14 PM, said:I'm learning javascript and need help with this function. I keep getting an error on the iNum variable. I've tried so many combinations with the this keyword, but nothing seems to work. The purpose of this function is to display the cost of the quantity of items ordered by a customer and to update the total cost of the order. The price of each item is stored in the priceitem field, where item is the item number. The cost of each item is stored in the priceitem field, and the cost is stored in the costitem field. function calcCost() { /* create a variable named iNum that is equal to the ID of the currently selected object, using the slice() method to slice off the first 3 characters from the ID. Hint: use the this keyword to reference the currently selected object */ var iNum = this.id.value; iNum.slice(3); /*create a variable name price that references the priceitem field, where item is the value of the iNum variable. Hint: use the document.forms[0].elements collection along with the field's name to reference the priceitem field */ var price = document.forms[0].elements["price"+iNum]; var qty = document.forms[0].elements["qty"+iNum]; var cost = document.forms[0].elements["cost"+iNum]; var reqty = /^\d+$/; if (reqty.test(qty.value)){ cost.value = (price.value*qty.value).toFixed(2); calcTotal(); }else{ alert("Please enter a digit greater than or equal to 0"); qty.value = 0; document.forms[0].qty1.focus(); } }
I'm having trouble with a function calcCost();   (137 Views)
Stephanie, on 29 March 2010 - 10:14 PM, said:I'm learning javascript and need help with this function. I keep getting an error on the iNum variable. I've tried so many combinations with the this keyword, but nothing seems to work. The purpose of this function is to display the cost of the quantity of items ordered by a customer and to update the total cost of the order. The price of each item is stored in the priceitem field, where item is the item number. The cost of each item is stored in the priceitem field, and the cost is stored in the costitem field. function calcCost() { /* create a variable named iNum that is equal to the ID of the currently selected object, using the slice() method to slice off the first 3 characters from the ID. Hint: use the this keyword to reference the currently selected object */ var iNum = this.id.value; iNum.slice(3); /*create a variable name price that references the priceitem field, where item is the value of the iNum variable. Hint: use the document.forms[0].elements collection along with the field's name to reference the priceitem field */ var price = document.forms[0].elements["price"+iNum]; var qty = document.forms[0].elements["qty"+iNum]; var cost = document.forms[0].elements["cost"+iNum]; var reqty = /^\d+$/; if (reqty.test(qty.value)){ cost.value = (price.value*qty.value).toFixed(2); calcTotal(); }else{ alert("Please enter a digit greater than or equal to 0"); qty.value = 0; document.forms[0].qty1.focus(); } }
having a problem in this code   (126 Views)
look at this code and tell me where the is the error and how can i fix it cease please i need it var A = document.formone.texta.value var B = document.formone.textb.value var C = document.formone.textc.value var D = document.formone.textd.value function calculate() { if(A==x && Number(B) && Number(c) && Number(D) ) { futow() } ifelse(B==x && Number(A) && Number(c) && Number(D) ) { futhree() } ifelse(C==x && Number(B) && Number(A) && Number(D) ) { fufore() } ifelse(D==x && Number(B) && Number(c) && Number(A) ) { fufive() } else { alert("Somthing Wrong ! Try Again !") } } function futwo() { A=0 E= (c*B) F= E/D } function futhree() { B=0 E= (A*D) F= E/c } function fufore() { C=0 E= (A*D) F= E/B } function fufive() { D=0 E= (c*B) F= E/A }
How to move to top of page in href having target of iframe   (159 Views)
, I am using the following sample code. I only telling u concept what the code looks like ... it may have single or two errors so igore them.... initial text goes here here huge text is written so that the href tag goes very bottom of the page so that iframe is not seen while clicking on href Now my question is that how can i automatically scroll the browser slider to the top of the page when i click on href. Notice that when i click on href the control first goes to the file myfile.php
JQuery Rounded Corners Script having trouble understanding tutorial   (168 Views)
I'm mainly having trouble understanding his source code in the HTML file http://www.malsup.com/jquery/corner/ I know hes got stuff written out like "this is where you input your color" But some of his code as a first time jquery user just doesn't make sense and right now I'm mainly just trying to understand what it does before I try to use it. Obviously it makes the corners rounded and thats what I'm trying to achieve but I'm not understanding what each piece of the HTML is really doing or calling for that matter. if there is anyone able to comment out his HTML code I'd really appreciate it, after doing heavy research and searching this does seem like the best tutorial for using Rounded Corners many others didn't even work as I was searching but this one seems to work in all browsers.
I wrote this function and I am having a problem   (105 Views)
I got this function in a program I am writing and I got it to validate but I keep getting this error on firebug that tasks is not defined. Perhaps someone could explain this to me. Here is the function I wrote. Thank you function addTask() { if (document.forms[0].newtask.value == "") window.alert("You must enter a value in the New Task field."); else{ if (document.forms[0].task.options[0].value == "tasks") document.forms[0].tasks.options[0] = null; var newTask = new Option(); newTask.value = document.forms[0].newtask.value; newTask.text = document.forms[0].newtask.value; var numTasks = document.forms[0].tasks.option.length; document.forms[0].tasks.options[numTasks] = newTasks; document.forms[0].newtask.value = ""; } }. this is what the firebug says document.forms[0].task is undefined addTask() function onclick(event) {addTask();} (click clientX=114, clientY=131) then my line of error if (document.forms[0].task.options[0].value == "tasks") \r\n
How to prevent from having redundant same ajax request?   (149 Views)
, Assume we have one button that fires ajax request, ajax call will talk 15 seconds to load the results. Assume the user clicked on that button first time and waited for 5 seconds, then he/she clicked again. In this case the page will be loaded two times. i.e. first time will be loaded and after finishing the first ajax request, the second one will start! Is there any way to cancel the second ajax request(both first and second ajax calls come from first button) while having the first one in process The problem, if the user clicks more than one time on the same button, then a queue of ajax calls will be executed and the user will wait for long to process all of them. So I need to cancel similar requests that come after first request. NOTE: I do NOT want to use the Jquery.
IE having trouble with "on" events.   (116 Views)
I have been working a form for work to help manage our inventory and I have been running into a confusing snag. It seems that Internet Explorer 7 wants to thow "Object Expected" errors on every "on" event I specify. For example. function checkText(elem) { if(elem.value.match(elem.name) != null) { elem.value = ''; elem.style.color = "#000"; } } function restoreText(elem) { if(elem.value == "" || elem.value == null || elem.value.length < 1) { elem.value = elem.name+"..." elem.style.color = "#ccc"; } } .... The onfoucs event throws an object expected error that links to the checkText function. Its happening with my onload function as well. Any ideas Let me know if you need more information. P.S. Code works perfect in FireFox.
I'm having trouble with form validation.   (155 Views)
The alert only shows a message, you cannot check it's value. Use a separate variable to store true/false to return as the function result.
having a problem   (226 Views)
Hi I am having a problem with code i have created to delete a customer from my database, would be grateful if someone could tel me where i have gone wrong
having issues with while loop   (257 Views)
instructions for the loop are listed below i am in need of help asap! Create a program that takes two integers, and output all the odd numbers between the two integers on the web page. E.g. if the user enters 10 and 23, the output should be The odd numbers between 10 and 23 are: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23 Your program needs to determine which number is smaller so as to set that number as the starting point. e.g. If the user enters 23 as the first number and 10 as the second number, the output will still be: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23 You program must use the while loop strucutre. While Loop i=1; while(i >= 23){ alert('i'); i+=2; } While Loop
I am having a hard time getting a javascript app to work   (188 Views)
I have a really nice javascript code highlighter for forums I found which works perfectly except that it will only highlight 1 language at a time for example if I specify php and there is html and css also in that php code, only the php code gets highlight and it will only allow you to specify 1 coding language at a time I figured out that the highlighter has a function to also highlight the html along with the php so thats fixed except that the css is still not highlighted so after looking at how this javascript system works I changed the javascript file that highlights the html to also highlight the css by combining the two files together css file /** * SyntaxHighlighter * http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter * * SyntaxHighlighter is donationware. If you are using it, please donate. * http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/donate.html * * @version * 3.0.83 (July 02 2010) * * @copyright * Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Alex Gorbatchev. * * @license * Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses. */ ;(function() { // CommonJS typeof(require) != 'undefined' SyntaxHighlighter = require('shCore').SyntaxHighlighter : null; function Brush() { function getKeywordsCSS(str) { return '\\b([a-z_]|)' + str.replace(/ /g, '(=:)\\b|\\b([a-z_\\*]|\\*|)') + '(=:)\\b'; }; function getValuesCSS(str) { return '\\b' + str.replace(/ /g, '(!-)(!:)\\b|\\b()') + '\:\\b'; }; var keywords = 'ascent azimuth background-attachment background-color background-image background-position ' + 'background-repeat background baseline bbox border-collapse border-color border-spacing border-style border-top ' + 'border-right border-bottom border-left border-top-color border-right-color border-bottom-color border-left-color ' + 'border-top-style border-right-style border-bottom-style border-left-style border-top-width border-right-width ' + 'border-bottom-width border-left-width border-width border bottom cap-height caption-side centerline clear clip color ' + 'content counter-increment counter-reset cue-after cue-before cue cursor definition-src descent direction display ' + 'elevation empty-cells float font-size-adjust font-family font-size font-stretch font-style font-variant font-weight font ' + 'height left letter-spacing line-height list-style-image list-style-position list-style-type list-style margin-top ' + 'margin-right margin-bottom margin-left margin marker-offset marks mathline max-height max-width min-height min-width orphans ' + 'outline-color outline-style outline-width outline overflow padding-top padding-right padding-bottom padding-left padding page ' + 'page-break-after page-break-before page-break-inside pause pause-after pause-before pitch pitch-range play-during position ' + 'quotes right richness size slope src speak-header speak-numeral speak-punctuation speak speech-rate stemh stemv stress ' + 'table-layout text-align top text-decoration text-indent text-shadow text-transform unicode-bidi unicode-range units-per-em ' + 'vertical-align visibility voice-family volume white-space widows width widths word-spacing x-height z-index'; var values = 'above absolute all always aqua armenian attr aural auto avoid baseline behind below bidi-override black blink block blue bold bolder '+ 'both bottom braille capitalize caption center center-left center-right circle close-quote code collapse compact condensed '+ 'continuous counter counters crop cross crosshair cursive dashed decimal decimal-leading-zero default digits disc dotted double '+ 'embed embossed e-resize expanded extra-condensed extra-expanded fantasy far-left far-right fast faster fixed format fuchsia '+ 'gray green groove handheld hebrew help hidden hide high higher icon inline-table inline inset inside invert italic '+ 'justify landscape large larger left-side left leftwards level lighter lime line-through list-item local loud lower-alpha '+ 'lowercase lower-greek lower-latin lower-roman lower low ltr marker maroon medium message-box middle mix move narrower '+ 'navy ne-resize no-close-quote none no-open-quote no-repeat normal nowrap n-resize nw-resize oblique olive once open-quote outset '+ 'outside overline pointer portrait pre print projection purple red relative repeat repeat-x repeat-y rgb ridge right right-side '+ 'rightwards rtl run-in screen scroll semi-condensed semi-expanded separate se-resize show silent silver slower slow '+ 'small small-caps small-caption smaller soft solid speech spell-out square s-resize static status-bar sub super sw-resize '+ 'table-caption table-cell table-column table-column-group table-footer-group table-header-group table-row table-row-group teal '+ 'text-bottom text-top thick thin top transparent tty tv ultra-condensed ultra-expanded underline upper-alpha uppercase upper-latin '+ 'upper-roman url visible wait white wider w-resize x-fast x-high x-large x-loud x-low x-slow x-small x-soft xx-large xx-small yellow'; var fonts = '[mM]onospace [tT]ahoma [vV]erdana [aA]rial [hH]elvetica [sS]ans-serif [sS]erif [cC]ourier mono sans serif'; this.regexList = [ { regex: SyntaxHighlighter.regexLib.multiLineCComments, css: 'comments' }, // multiline comments { regex: SyntaxHighlighter.regexLib.doubleQuotedString, css: 'string' }, // double quoted strings { regex: SyntaxHighlighter.regexLib.singleQuotedString, css: 'string' }, // single quoted strings { regex: /\#[a-fA-F0-9]{3,6}/g, css: 'value' }, // html colors { regex: /(-\d+)(\.\d+)(px|em|pt|\:|\%|)/g, css: 'value' }, // sizes { regex: /!important/g, css: 'color3' }, // !important { regex: new RegExp(getKeywordsCSS(keywords), 'gm'), css: 'keyword' }, // keywords { regex: new RegExp(getValuesCSS(values), 'g'), css: 'value' }, // values { regex: new RegExp(this.getKeywords(fonts), 'g'), css: 'color1' } // fonts ]; this.forHtmlScript({ left: /(<|)/gi, right: /(<|)/gi }); }; Brush.prototype = new SyntaxHighlighter.Highlighter(); Brush.aliases = ['css']; SyntaxHighlighter.brushes.CSS = Brush; // CommonJS typeof(exports) != 'undefined' exports.Brush = Brush : null; })(); and the normal html file /** * SyntaxHighlighter * http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter * * SyntaxHighlighter is donationware. If you are using it, please donate. * http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/donate.html * * @version * 3.0.83 (July 02 2010) * * @copyright * Copyright (C) 2004-2010 Alex Gorbatchev. * * @license * Dual licensed under the MIT and GPL licenses. */ ;(function() { // CommonJS typeof(require) != 'undefined' SyntaxHighlighter = require('shCore').SyntaxHighlighter : null; function Brush() { function process(match, regexInfo) { var constructor = SyntaxHighlighter.Match, code = match[0], tag = new XRegExp('(<|
having a client side image viewer work in IE   (105 Views)
I was working on my latest javascript thing, and as a part of it, for userfriendlyness, I wanted to have the image appear when you want to upload it to the server. That way, the user would have something to see to further confirm what image they are indeed uploading. I had worked a few ways around, but alas, i need to find a way for IE. Yes, MS, you really do get on our nerves sometimes. heh.. So, this is what i managed to do to get it working for google. var data = $(input)[0]; var file = data.files[0]; var reader = new FileReader(); reader.onload = function (e) { value = e.target.result; try { top.document.getElementById('formDesignContents').contentwindow.updateFormFromToolbar(CURRENT_ATTRIBUTE, value, opts); } catch (err) { alert("error connecting to formDesignContents iframe from the toolbar"); } } reader.readAsDataURL(file); return; And i want to the same for IE. Essentially, here is the idea about it. I have a input(file) tag. the input tag will select an item. On change, it will take the image that it is pointing to for upload and store it in an image tag so the user can see it. There is NO pinging the server. This is all done client side, and i want it to stay that way. I have 3 stackoverflow posts about this, if you want more information. Their links are below: post 1 Post 2 ie does not like my images edit: fixed a minor grammar issue This post has been edited by fallenreaper: 25 June 2012 - 01:16 PM
having problem with jquery ui-tab shows in IE7   (117 Views)
Hi , Did any1 of you pro in jquery. I have a question regarding this. whether IE7 support ui-tab for jquerymy jquery uitab works for firefox,chrome,Ie8 and 9 but not IE7. Did it require any specific thing my IE7 appear to have all information shown but it doesnt apply the ui-tab
Drag n drop behaving differently after ajax call   (210 Views)
I have page here http://183.78.169.53/tm/addTyreSwap2.php where when I select the drop down list value it will reassign the drag and drop function but it behave differently from this link http://183.78.169.53/tm/getTyreLayoutDetails1.phpl=3 where it drag and drop only on the picture and the drag image does not disappear