SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Could I have some help debugging?

My code doesn't seem to work. Could I have some help debugging please

Posted On: Monday 26th of November 2012 10:10:02 PM Total Views:  153
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

I could use some help.   (145 Views)
I am helping someone put a site together for an event, and having trouble with a lightbox. http://www.senatoroconnor50threunion...b4/images.html The lightbox on this page works fine, until I upload my style.css, and then the image does not show in the popup. I have tried several different lightboxes, and they all have the same issue. They work fine until I upload my style sheet. Here is the same page just before I upload my style.css http://www.senatoroconnor50threunion...b4/images.html
I could use some help.   (163 Views)
I am helping someone put a site together for an event, and having trouble with a lightbox. http://www.senatoroconnor50threunion...b4/images.html The lightbox on this page works fine, until I upload my style.css, and then the image does not show in the popup. I have tried several different lightboxes, and they all have the same issue. They work fine until I upload my style sheet. Here is the same page just before I upload my style.css http://www.senatoroconnor50threunion...b4/images.html
I could use some help.   (96 Views)
reference to entity "src" for which no system identifier could be generated   (78 Views)
I keep getting this error during validation Code: reference to entity "src" for which no system identifier could be generated ludes/phpthumb/phpThumb.phpw=1000&src=../../../../images/stories/portfolio/it ✉ This is usually a cascading error caused by a an undefined entity reference or use of an unencoded ampersand (&) in an URL or body text. See the previous message for further details. , followed by Code: entity was defined here /includes/phpthumb/phpThumb.phpw=1000&src=../../../../images/stories/portfoli the ampersand is bold and red, highlighted if you will. Then it shows Code: reference not terminated by REFC delimiter cludes/phpthumb/phpThumb.phpw=580&src=../../../../images/stories/portfolio/it ✉ If you meant to include an entity that starts with "&", then you should terminate it with ";". Another reason for this error message is that you inadvertently created an entity by failing to escape an "&" character just before this text. How would I correct the ampersand issue
could not get Input textbox value   (90 Views)
Hi I m creating row and input field using javascript but when I submit the form I could not get the value here is the code for adding row function addRow(tableID) { var table = document.getElementById(tableID); var rowCount = table.rows.length; var row = table.insertRow(rowCount); var cell1 = row.insertCell(0); var element1 = document.createElement("input"); element1.type = "checkbox"; rowCount = table.rows.length; element1.name="chk_"+rowCount; cell1.appendChild(element1); var cell6 = row.insertCell(1); cell6.innerHTML = "Comittee Member" ; var cell2 = row.insertCell(2); var element2 = document.createElement("input"); element2.type = "text"; element2.name="name_"+rowCount; cell2.appendChild(element2); var element7 = document.createElement("input"); element7.type = "text"; element7.name="batch_"+rowCount; cell2.appendChild(element7); var cell3 = row.insertCell(3); var element3 = document.createElement("input"); element3.type = "text"; element3.name="address_"+rowCount; cell3.appendChild(element3); var cell4 = row.insertCell(4); var element4 = document.createElement("input"); element4.type = "text"; element4.name="contact_"+rowCount; cell4.appendChild(element4); var element8 = document.createElement("input"); element8.type = "text"; element8.name="email1_"+rowCount; cell4.appendChild(element8); var element9 = document.createElement("input"); element9.type = "text"; element9.name="email2_"+rowCount; cell4.appendChild(element9); document.getElementById("row").value=rowCount; } this is the code i m using to get the value of input box
need help bout the error i have make in javascript! urgent!   (144 Views)
A Simple Form function checkInfo() { //determine whether the information is correct if(myInfo.radiobutton[1].checked) document.write("Correct Information!"); else document.write("Incorrect information! Key in again!"); } Birthday Greetings To register for your free birthday greeting from Omniglomerate, please enter your name andbirthday.When your special day arrives,we'll send you a package of coupons for freeOmniglomerate products as our gift. First Name: Last Name: Birth Year: Birth Month: Birth Day: My error come out in this javascript which display the submit button. But the function checkInfo. It doesnt work, when i click Submit button it cant have the result either correct or incorrect message pop out. Can help me to correct which code is wrong. Is urgent, is one of my assignment question due on this wednesday.
I have problem when using getJSON   (88 Views)
my friend ..... I have the following code it work well .... but in some case the image which round(ajax image ) continue rounding , I mean that the code in reponse section doesnt work , becuse I put in response section code to hide image which tell him waiting . the code $('#B3').click(function(){ if ($('#t1').val()!="" && $('#t2').val()!="" && $('#t3').val()!="" && $('#t4').val()!="" && $('#t5').val()!="" && $('#t6').val()!="" && $('#t7').val()!="" && $('#t8').val()!="" && $('#t9').val()!="" && $('#t10').val()!="" && $('#t11').val()!="" && $('#t12').val()!="" && $('#t13').val()!="" ){ $('#error').hide(); $('#startex').show(); $.getJSON("insertmaster.phpran="+Math.random(),{t1:$('#t1').val(),t2:$('#t2').val(),t3:$('#t3').val(),t4:$('#t4').val(),t5:$('#t5').val(),t6:$('#t6').val(),t7:$('#t7').val(),t8:$('#t8').val(),t9:$('#t9').val(),t10:$('#t10').val(),t11:$('#t11').val(),t12:$('#t12').val(),t13:$('#t13').val()},function(data){ $('#startex').hide(); if (data=="done"){ $('#doneex').show(); } else { $('#alreadyexsits').show(); } }); }else { $('#startex').hide(); $('#error').show(); } /////////////////////////////// }); what is the problem
Why javascript have this behavior?   (76 Views)
i did this , it adds a form field after a particular event.but it differs,if i add the same form field statically(without JS). why this happens i used the style property display:block/none to do this.
trying to get hidden iframe to have new content based?   (133 Views)
, I have a simple question regarding a dynamic page that shows new content in a hidden div depending on what image people click. below I have two separate pieces, one is an array that stores all the video's that are going to be displayed, and below that is a java script function that executes the appropriate code to be displayed depending on the image that is clicked. The location where the video is played is on a hidden div that reveals its self in the center of the screen. shows one is the show hide function and vid3 is the function that I am using to execute the iframe code into the hidden div. please help :)
I need to have a "Leave a comment" section?   (163 Views)
I am driving an html site from my network drive in my office that can be viewd on LAN. I need to put a blog kind of section on my site so people who visite this site can leave there comments on it and all can see thses comments. Can someone help me with this please
new to javascripts and have a prob   (88 Views)
i am new to java scripts and these days iam following some tutorials on w3school and lynda. i have a big problum on classes on Jscripts. this is my code //Write a "Good morning" greeting if //the time is less than 10 var d=new Date(); var time=d.getHours(); if (time view source Good morning datetoday = new Date(); thehour = datetoday.getHours(); if (thehour > 17) display = "evening"; else if (thehour >11) display = "afternoon"; else display = "morning"; document.write("Good " + display ); View source datetoday = new Date();thehour = datetoday.getHours();if (thehour > 17) display = "evening";else if (thehour >11) display = "afternoon";else display = "morning";document.write("Good " + display ); javascript is tediously case sensistive
Using Java have a table "hidden" onload?   (117 Views)
I have what I hope is a simple question. I found a js that does exactly what I want, except that I want the table 'closed' when the page is loaded, and opened when the +/- is clicked. I'd like this in Java. (assuming that non-java users would see the table 'open/show') Hope someone can help.
I have a link wich opens a the second page with links?   (91 Views)
I have a link wich opens a the second page with links wich call a javascript function. I have some problem with javascript. i am two aspx page.. in my first aspx page contain the second aspx page name.. i am clicking the second page link the second page is opened.. but i wrote the javascript finction in second page.. in this the function does not execute.. how to solve the problem....... please help me.. first Page name.......form1 second page name....form2 form1.aspx function openStationFrom() { window.open("../enquiry/form2.aspx" & mstrSession & "&stnName="+escape(document.form1.stationFrom.value)+"&formName=Form1&fieldName=stationFrom&leftWidth=0","","dependent=yes,width=350,height=375,screenX=200,screenY=300,titlebar=no,scrollbars=auto,maximize=no"); } form2.aspx, You have to change the Javascript code in the second page otherwise your purpose won't be achieved. Why can't you change the code in the second page
2 js conflicting? I have two js that functions that?   (178 Views)
http://bearpaw.emeraldcode.com/news/lookbook I have a scrolling js called jBond Slider that moves when you click and drag. And I am also using prettyPhoto when they are click to open in a "pop up" window. This is copied over from an older site using lightbox: http://bearpawshoes.com/lookbook.shtml My issue is when you scroll, it registers it as a click also and will open the link when you are just moving the slider. If you view the 2nd link I provided this is what I want it to look like. I need to use prettyPhoto because there are times when I use it to open another webpage instead of just a photo in which case lightbox would work. Is there a way to tell the page to first use jbond slider and when it is stopped use PrettyPhoto If I remove the prettyPhoto reference it works like I want it to also so it has to be some conflict with that. see here:http://bearpaw.emeraldcode.com/news/press Please help!
I have a question about server side Ajax (Java) I?   (68 Views)
NETBEANS: I get none ouput - can you detect I have a question about server side Ajax (Java) I think serverside error is, Can you find the bug in I do NOT get sample xml data[bookrss.xml]... RSS Client/Server I get xhrequest.readyState == 4 && xhrequest.status == 200 ... 4 & 200,(js alert) but no data (local host run) is this correct 1)var titles = xhrequest.responseXML.getElementsByTagName('title'); titles[0].firstChild.nodeValue+""; 2)xml file same folder as .java file in NETBEANS start client side script JSP Page // getxmlhttprequest.js function getXMLHttpRequest() { var xhrequest = null; if(window.XMLHttpRequest) { // If IE7, Mozilla, Safari, etc: Use native object try { xhrequest = new XMLHttpRequest(); return xhrequest; } catch(exception) { // OK, just carry on looking } } else { // ...otherwise, use the ActiveX control for IE5.x and IE6 var IEControls = ["MSXML2.XMLHttp.5.0","MSXML2.XMLHttp.4.0","MSXML2.XMLHttp.3.0","MSXML2.XMLHttp"]; for(var i=0; i
Can I have a form without having an associated file.   (147 Views)
In every book I have on HTML, it shows a database or other file associated with a form. I want to use form elements with JavaScript to control the web pages themselves, without the use of an external file. Can this be done
How to have two clocks on one php forum?   (78 Views)
Hi. Currently I am running a phpbb forum off of a server, and I was givin a javascript for a simple clock with date. I would love to learn how I can implement a second one, which reflects the exact time of another location across the world. i.e. a clock that shows the forum time, and a second one that shows Japan's time. it doesnt have to be java, but flash is fine too. as long as i can customize the digits and date.
I have TEXTAREA form, i want to add DROP DOWN LIST BOX beside it   (94 Views)
Hi i have comment form code (in black colour) below, user type the comment in TEXTAREA, and click the Submit button i want to add DROP DOWN LIST BOX before it, that user can choose, and add that DROP DOWN value with the text in TEXTAREA into database, so just like prefix in forum i already tried below code (in red), but still not working, please help what is the right code $(document).ready(function(){ $("#form_submit").click(function() { document.getElementById("form_submit").disabled = true; checkcomment = trim(document.comment_form.message.value); if (checkcomment.length > 0) { var msgPrefix = document.forms["comment_form"].elements["message_prefix"].options[document.forms["comment_form"].elements["message_prefix"].selectedIndex].value; value = "["+msgPrefix+"] "+value; comment_submit(); } else { alert("Please type some text"); } document.getElementById("form_submit").disabled = false; }); function comment_done() { } function comment_submit() { $.ajax({ type: "POST", url: "/targetfile.php", data: $("#comment_form").serialize(), success: function(data){ if (data == "SUCCESS") { //alert("Successful"); document.comment_form.message.value = ""; setTimeout (CommentAjax,0); } else { alert("Error: "+data); } } }); } }); One Two Three This post has been edited by JackOfTrades: 24 September 2012 - 03:38 AM Reason for edit:: Changed quote tags to code tags, removed color tags
I have a problem in my collapsible menu   (75 Views)
http://jsfiddle.net/6d7zA/28/ I am working on this fiddle and I stuck on between the collapsible menu, I have a collapsible menu and every menu will open/ close on clicking on same list menu, I would like to add/remove active class in it also I had show more/ less option on sub menu. but upon clicking it is adding more text repeatedly. Any Suggestions would be appreciable.
Could I have some help debugging?   (265 Views)
My code doesn't seem to work. Could I have some help debugging please