SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

import classes error (Megazine3)

dear ,

I'm have problems of importing some classes:

I put this at the beginning of my code to import the library

import de.mightypirates.megazine.interfaces.*;

and when I compile I got these messages:

1172: Definition de.mightypirates.megazine.interfaces could not be found.

what should I do waiting online.

Posted On: Friday 19th of October 2012 03:24:18 AM Total Views:  129
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Problems when importing fl.video   (94 Views)
I have no problems if I add that line in the main frame, but if I try to add that into my custom classes like... package common{ import fl.video.*; } It gives me a error in Definition not found... anyone knows why
import the .swf and then over it have a "home" button that returns in my home page   (78 Views)
Hi all! I am new to flash! I am making a project for my school and I stuck for hours... so I decided to register in this forum it seems one of the best..! Here is my question - I have made an .SWF file from inDesign, and I want to import it in flash Professional. The stage of the imported file is the same as my project in flash professional that I am working with. So I want to import the .swf and then over it have a "home" button that returns in my home page: here is my code: home_btn.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK,playCli ckedExit); var loader:Loader = new Loader(); addChild(loader); loader.load(new URLRequest("MyInDesignSwf.swf")); addChild(home_btn); function playClickedExit(event:MouseEvent):void { removeChild(loader); gotoAndPlay(90); } } it doesn't load and it outputs: TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at RECOVER_Untitled_fla::MainTimeline/frame899()
How to find the right native packages to import   (79 Views)
I type in code, but it uses things that are not compile constants, so I need to import native packages for as3, but how do I easily find out for this code, and future code, which native packages to actually import I'm hoping someone knows the rule of thumb for it. ActionScript Code: stop(); loader_txt = new TextField(); loader_txt.autoSize = TextFieldAutoSize.Center; loader_txt.background = false; loader_txt.border = false; loader_txt.x = 360; loader_txt.y = 225; loader_txt.text = fl_TextToDisplay; addChild(loader_txt); this.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, loading); function loading(e:Event):void { var total:Number = this.stage.loaderInfo.bytesTotal; var loaded:Number = this.stage.loaderInfo.bytesLoaded; bar_mc.loadbar.scaleX = loaded / total; loader_txt.text = Math.floor((loaded/total)*100)+ "%"; if (total == loaded) { play(); this.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, loading); } }
Is there any site or appz for simulating internet speed? Very important, please read.   (119 Views)
I have a common problem. Because I am sitting on broadband, I dont have possibility to se how my productions are going to behave on for example 56K, ISDN or similar connection. Is there any application or site that can actually squeeze connection speed for those purposes Thank you!
Flash5 How to edit imported pictures, help please.   (133 Views)
I import my artwork from photoshop or internet, png8, or bitmap, i convert it to symbol, and double click the scenario, then i try to change color for example and instead of painting the color in the artwork it paints under the imported picture. When I draw a picture in flash it works good. Thank you
importing fla libraries   (86 Views)
I know it's possible to import libraries of other .fla files. but is it also possible to import them in such a way, that if you make changes to that .fla library, all the other .fla files that have imported that library will also have those changes
[CS4] AS3 - Image import and hover problem   (69 Views)
I have imported an illustrator image into flash (both cs4). It is in vector format (vector smart object-with masks). I want to convert this into a either a button or an MC so that when people hover over it, it changes colour but I cannot edit the image in Flash. If I import as none vector I lose the image quality completely but I do not want to flatten it and lose the transparencies. Any ideas on how I can edit the image in Flash Also, when people hover over the image I would like text to type itself on what that link is for e.g. HOMEPAGE etc... I have AS for it to work in MX but cannot find anything for CS4. Many thanks for any help. P.S. I have attached the file with the image in question. [removed upon solving issue]
AS3 importing from library   (86 Views)
Hi , does anyone know if it's possible to use variables to call objects from your library onto stage like this: I have an object in my library called Level01 as is it's linkage Actionscript Code: var MyMap:String = "Level01";addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,LoadMap);function LoadMap(event:Event) { var myLVL:MovieClip = new MyMap();// how do you use the variable here this.addChild(myLVL); myLVL.x = 0; myLVL.y = 0; removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME,LoadMap);} if i call it directly using: Actionscript Code: var myLVL:MovieClip = new Level01(); it works fine but i want to use variables to call the correct object. Any Ideas
No audio when import swf to Premiere Pro   (84 Views)
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. (I'll look for a Premiere forum too...!) Can anyone please tell me why my imported swf in premiere pro doesn't have audio coming with it Thank you in advance, Marc
Randomizing data imported from .CSV file   (70 Views)
, Would anyone happen to know if it is possible to randomize data that is imported from a .CSV file so that it displays as dynamic text in Flash Or if there might be a thread I could be pointed to I'm creating a Flash program that can display "flash cards" with terms and their definitions. The terms and definitions are in their own columns of the .CSV file. Currently, I can display in the dynamic text the data from each column (term and definition), however if I call them particularly. I was wondering if there was a way for me to do this randomly
as2 not throwing error when I import bogus class   (101 Views)
hello; I am working on an old as2 project. I noticed that my import calls are not getting updated, so I decided to create a bogus import ... import junk; ... which should throw an error, but it isn't. any thoughts
How to import swf into another swf?   (58 Views)
I want to import a small swf into my main swf. I tried this code: Code: onClipEvent (load){ _root.loadMovie("small.swf"); } it show only my small.swf but outside the mainpage, this is not I want. I also tried this: Code: var myLoader:Loader = new Loader(); addChild(myLoader); var url:URLRequest = new URLRequest("small.swf"); myLoader.load(url); can see the mainpage, but can't load "small.swf" Anyone can help best regards, Mike
Load images from a subfolder in an imported flash movie?   (69 Views)
I have loaded an external swf in my main movie, the swf is a picture gallery which loads images from an XML file. The directory structure is as below Root folder>Gallery>Thumbs Root Folder > Where the main movie is saved Gallery > Where the SWF and .XML file is saved Thumbs> Where the images that are loaded are saved When i run the main movie, it is looking for the Thumbs folder in the root folder. How can i make the images load from the subfolder Do i need to change the relative path in the XML
is there a way of importing text effects into flash   (104 Views)
I got a web banner made from a person in india and i was trying to examine the fla file... in the library there are four .swf movie files and i don't think they were made in the adobe flash software as they would have taken all day to do... Is there a program out there that can quickly make cool text effects with a transparent background and then be able to import the finished txt effect into adobe flash and use in the fla file The banner im relating to can be downloaded here www.corkdesigns.ie/flashback/banner.fla and the text effects that i am talking about are Movie1.swf Movie2.swf Movie3.swf Movie4.swf Hope someone can help
Using imported vector graphics in Flash   (68 Views)
I am making an animation in Flash and I wanted to see what kind of size the file would be if I converted a bitmap to vector in Illustrator and imported the illustrator vector file to Flash. I was surprised to find though, that the imported illustrator file was more kb than the original bitmap when both were exported. I would think a vectorized version of a JPG would be smaller in size, but is this not necessarily the case Is a vector graphic only smaller if it is significantly simplified
How do I fix a movie of images I have imported that jumps around the screen"   (71 Views)
It's as if the images aren't lined up Am I doing something wrong I just drag and drop the image and then change the sittings on the X Y options in properties and still it moves like I haven't lined them up What am I doing wrong I saved all the images the exact same size too.... And also how do I smooth out the frames so it is not so choppy
Runtime class imports?   (61 Views)
I'm wondering if it's possible to dynamically import a class definition at runtime and have that new class import be available to existing code structures (specifically to the Blaze API for Java translation). I'm thinking a small external library might do the trick, but I'm worried that it might trigger a sandbox violation or something, so the class won't be visible outside of it's own library, defeating my purpose. Here's the setup:Java sends an ArrayCollection of Java model/VOs to Flex. The Flex side uses a reflection API to just display whatever Java sends it - AS3 has no knowledge of the classes (ie they are not actually imported) The user selects one of these objects and it is sent back to Java for processing. The problem is that what's being sent back is a generic Object, and NOT the qualified Java class that was originally sent. Java sends a Foo, expects a Foo in return, but gets a amf.ASObject instead, and dies. This problem is easily corrected - import the class to AS3 with a [RemoteObject(alias)] definition. Then the inbound java object translates Foo in both directions. But its not that easy: this is an enterprise-level Flex app so we canot recompile everything just because the model changes. The core files must remain untouched. So... is it possible to create a small "ModelDefinitionLoader" library that our main application can simply load as a (weekly) update, and if we do this, will the main application (and Blaze and Java) be able to "see" the new definitions and be able to bounce them back to Java Or will security limitations prevent the class from being visible outside of the library I'm just looking for a sanity check here before I actually try to write a test case - I don't want to waste 8hrs attemting something impossible. Any input
Making an imported CustomClass work?   (65 Views)
I have another problem but this time its about a custom class: There are enough examples on the internet to learn how to make your own Class, here's an example of what I did, it is saved as a seperate *.as-File: Code: package { public class Character { public var Name:String="Unknown"; public var Age:int=1; public var Height:int=180; public var Description:String="it lives!" } } Since my folders look like this: Code: Data/Flash/MyFile.fla Data/Flash/Scriptfiles/CharacterClass.as the 1st Frame of MyFile.fla needs this code to import the script where I definded my Class: Code: import "ScriptFiles/CharacterClass.as" Now, a few frames later I want to create an array that uses my custom Class: Code: var holder:Array=new Array; var person:Character=new Character; person.Name:String="Steven"; person.Age:int=21; person.Height:int=178; person.Description:String="He's Funny..." holder.push(person); The Idea is that I can add a bunch of descriptions (for multiple persons) to an holder array, which allows me to do more with them. BUT! Actionscript has no idea what this "Character" is. Instead I'm getting the Errorcodes -1046 (Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Character) and -1180 (Call to a possibly undefined method Character) I have no idea what I am doing wrong and why actionscript is not recognising the class for what it is. Am I overlooking something
Problems importing symbols from external .swf   (83 Views)
, I've read tons of tutorials and spent nearly 10 hours on Google looking for a solution, but am stumped. Here's what I've got: Title.fla Library contains the following (Symbol name and Linkage are identical) -Background -FooterBar -HeaderBar Title.fla was exported as Title.swf Client.fla Library contains the following -Background -LoadingBar In my Client, I have done the following: Code: var loader:Loader; function loadAssets() { loader = new Loader(); loader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onComplete); loader.load(new URLRequest("Title.swf")); } function onComplete(e:Event) { loader.removerEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onComplete); var bg:MovieClip = loader.contentLoaderInfo.applicationDomain.getDefinition("Background") as MovieClip; var header:MovieClip = loader.contentLoaderInfo.applicationDomain.getDefinition("HeaderBar") as MovieClip; var footer:MovieClip = loader.contentLoaderInfo.applicationDomain.getDefinition("FooterBar") as MovieClip; addChild(bg); addChild(header); addChild(footer); } However, when I run Client I get the following error: ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable HeaderBar is not defined. It's odd, because when I step through in debug, the Background is found but then the HeaderBar is not. It's almost like it's getting the symbol definitions from Client.swf instead of Title.swf. Any suggestions
Advice needed for importing actionscript to FLA file.   (117 Views)
I'm trying to translate this swf file to english but failed. Anyone can help megaupload.com/d=HPWYXE43 The translated file is here => megaupload.com/d=MAM1HJFU