SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

how can i keep one child by default when my page loads?

hi ,

i want to keep Default one child when my page loads.i have arraycollection of the container.in that i have used repeater whose dataprovider is arraycollection.what i have to do for that can i put some code in init() function.but which code i should put in it

any suggestions.pl forward

Posted On: Thursday 25th of October 2012 09:46:41 PM Total Views:  345
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Why can't Flash do simple math?   (151 Views)
I actually don't know any programming language that can process directly numbers with commas in it: 25,893.81
can I use mx.core.UIcomponent in flash   (164 Views)
I know it is intended for flex ... but what does that mean ... can I use it in flash ... if not, why not ... but more importantly: all of the mx classes, spark classes, flashx classes ... why are they NOT for flash pixels are pixels, matrices are matrices, 0's are 0's, 1's are 1's.
The jpeg files cannot be located when embedded   (139 Views)
Quote: Originally Posted by northmantif do you get any error If #2044 you need to understand that path you give for the request is not always the same testing in flash, and on the server, because if you put your movie.swf to the index.html then, your domino.jpg file needs to be in the same directory as index.html. And does not matter if swf still is placed in the same dir as images, because now your swf moves to different location (index.html)
The jpeg files cannot be located when embedded   (256 Views)
Quote: Originally Posted by northmantif do you get any error If #2044 you need to understand that path you give for the request is not always the same testing in flash, and on the server, because if you put your movie.swf to the index.html then, your domino.jpg file needs to be in the same directory as index.html. And does not matter if swf still is placed in the same dir as images, because now your swf moves to different location (index.html)
[NEW USERS] - You can't post links until you've made 5 posts   (144 Views)
As the title says Until you have been a member at the forums for 30 days and made 30 posts, you will be a restricted user. This means that you will be unable to: Create a signature to appear at the bottom of your posts; Upload an avatar for use in your profile; Change your user title to any custom text. Post in the shoutbox on the forums index. Upload attachments into post.In addition, the first five posts of any users will have URLS and EMAIL ADDRESSES automatically purged from them. This is intended to deter people from signing up with the intent of spamming. Forum rules and Guidelines - Full list of forum rules and guidelines. christo
How can I draw 25 horizontal lines using actionscript3 code automatically?   (193 Views)
I drew a line, and named it multiLinesHorizontal_mc (It's not on the Stage, but in the Library and exported to ActionScript3). Now I would like to use that multiLinesHorizontal_mc and bring it on stage (25 Horizontal Lines) with space between each row the gap should be 5. How it can be done automatically rather than manually Please help.
Can't remove all loaded children in a gallery because can't close() a loader!   (383 Views)
0 down vote favorite This is the code i used in a gallery that loads images sequentally. My problems comes in when you have to open a different image album and have to eliminate all the previously loaded children in the movieclip. The problem is that sometimes the user leaves the album page before ALL the pics laod so when they click on a new album to open it a new image is placed somewhere else cause the loader has already been launched. I've tryd to close() the loader but it doesn't seem to work. I'd appreciate it inmensly if you can give me a hand.
I still can't get this! Nested dictionaries.   (186 Views)
I'm getting closer. I need (I think) to use nested dictionaries because I need to easily reference the parent and child objects in case the user changes something, it needs to rewrite the entry associated with that object. I highlighted the code that I am having problems with. Ultimately I need to know what is in the array nested inside of 2 dictionaries. Code: var fileMap:Dictionary = new Dictionary(); var choiceMap:Dictionary = new Dictionary(); var fileMapRef:Object = new Object(); var choiceMapRef:Object = new Object(); var choiceName:String = ""; var choiceVsFile:Array = new Array(); Code: function drawStart(evt:MouseEvent):void { fileMapRef = evt.currentTarget.parent; choiceMapRef = evt.currentTarget; choiceName = evt.currentTarget.label; } Code: function drawFinish(evt:MouseEvent):void { choiceVsFile = [choiceName,evt.currentTarget.parent.name]; choiceMap[choiceMapRef] = choiceVsFile; fileMap[fileMapRef] = choiceMap; for (var prop:* in fileMap[fileMapRef]) { forCounter++; trace(fileMap[fileMapRef]choiceMap); } trace(forCounter); forCounter = 0; }
I need flash canvas menu ...   (243 Views)
.. I need an flash canvas menu, written in AS3... In any shape, any type, it doesn't matter... Please help...
Flash instances in an array cannot be displayed?   (155 Views)
There isn't any error displaying. I traced the "rectAry[1]" and it's "undefined" When I change the variable "i" inside the statement to 3 or other values, the instance will be displayed probably. Code: package { import flash.display.Sprite; public class testClass extends Sprite { private var rectAry:Array = new Array(); public function testClass():void { ... for (var i:Number; i
Why can't 3D Rotation animation doesn't work on other PCs?   (149 Views)
I have created a Buttons Menu and then using Flash CS4 AS3 3D Rotation Tool Just added tilting effect using manual tweening and added the following code: Code: ButtonPanelTilt_mc.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OVER, rollOverMenu); function rollOverMenu(event:MouseEvent):void { ButtonPanelTilt_mc.gotoAndPlay("Tilt"); } ButtonPanelTilt_mc.addEventListener(MouseEvent.ROLL_OUT, rollOutMenu); function rollOutMenu(event:MouseEvent):void { ButtonPanelTilt_mc.gotoAndPlay("Normal"); } The .SWF File is working pretty well on my PC but on other PCs, when I move my mouse over the buttons menu, it disappears. How to solve the problem The above is the only code I have. Please help.
How can I make my flash website to view it in FULL SCREEN MODE?   (242 Views)
How can I make my flash website to view it in FULL SCREEN MODE as in the following website http://templates.motocms.com/flash-m...ype/27133.html Please do help.
How can I create SWCs using cs4   (132 Views)
How can I create SWCs using cs4 Hi all, inspired by a thread on code protection, I would like to learn how to create SWC files that can be embedded in my code Googling gave me rather odd and useless results... So I ask here. I use CS4 under win XP, and hope to be able to create an SWC file containing my AS3 code and some media files that is to be embedded in my final code. PLS advice, Jaxz
Flash "Code cannot be placed on object" Action Script 3.0   (121 Views)
Found the solution; unmatched instance name!
How can I minimize my stage and get it stuck to the taskbar   (126 Views)
How can I minimize my stage and get it stuck to the taskbar Dear all, I am creating a media player that is supposed to run in the background and thus not obscure any other applications that the user runs. The player is essentially a lot of AS3 with a minimum of graphics just enough to set volume and toggle some parameters. Question: How can I make my graphics so that it can be minimized and only appear on the taskbar As it is now it can be maximized to cover the full screen and made small so tha it shrivels up down in the left corner of the screen. Id prefer to make it go away fully and only sit on the taskbar. PLS, Advice, Jaxz
How can I access the movie Clip using button?   (139 Views)
I need the following: Using Flash CS4 AS3. 1) GoUp (GoUp is a button to move a square (Box_mc) up) 2) Once it is go up the button label of GoUp to be changed to "GoDown" 3) DoDown (GoDown is a button to move down the square (Box_mc) 4) Once it is go down, the button lablel again to be changed "GoUp" Just like toggle between GoUp & GoDown buttons. Note: The Square (Box_mc) is on the same form since there is only one layer.
cannot convert flash.display::Sprite   (206 Views)
cannot convert flash.display::Sprite@39394a9 to flash.display.MovieClip. here is sample code Code: var enemyArray:Array = new Array(); var mySprite:Sprite; mySprite = new Sprite(); addChild(mySprite); var myEnemy:Enemy; myEnemy = new Enemy(); mySprite.addChild(myEnemy); enemyArray.push(myEnemy); removeEnemy(e:Enemy) { for(var i in enemyArray) { if(enemyArray[i] == e) { enemyArray.splice(1,i); } } } enemy class: if anemy is offscreen he will call the deleteEnemy then it will delete the enemy from stage after that it will call removeChild() from the parent to remove the enemy from the array Code: deleteEnemy() { MovieClip(parent).removeEnemy(this); parent.removeChild(this); } then it will get the error above i guess the problem is, enemy class cant access the removeEnemy() in parent class but when i remove the sprite like this: Code: addChild(myEnemy); rather than this: Code: mySprite.addChild(myEnemy); then it will be ok, but my goal is, How can enemy call the removeEnemy() in parent while it is inside the sprite, tnx for the help in advance...
cant pass sprite   (177 Views)
when I pass a sprite variable to a class to place images in it the spite doesnt display all the image as it should. It is unstable. Code: canvas1=new Sprite(); addChild(canvas1); mybackground=new ClassBackGroundtile(canvas1); canvas1.addChild(mybackground); /////////// ///////////////////////// classbackgroundTile private var canvas1:Sprite; public function ClassBackGroundTile(ccanvas1:Sprite...) { canvas1=ccanvas1; ..... //addChild(img1); canvas1.addChild(img1); //this causes the problem
how can i delete a movieclip thats inside a parent   (244 Views)
stop(); this.addEventListener(MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN, active); function active (e:MouseEvent):void { this.gotoAndStop(2); MovieClip(parent).memb2.gotoAndStop(1); MovieClip(parent).memb3.gotoAndStop(1); MovieClip(parent).memb4.gotoAndStop(1); var mem1:m1 = new m1(); MovieClip(parent).addChild(mem1); mem1.x = 280; mem1.y = 140; } this is adding mem1 to the parent, now on the next frame i want to remove that movieclip, how would i go about doing this. i tried just putting MovieClip(parent).removeChild(mem1); but it says accessing undefined property any help!
AS3 can't find mx.core.linear and MovieClipLoaderAsset   (250 Views)
This problem has been bothering me for the past week. I'm making changes to this website i didn't build everything was going fine with the xml. But I have to make changes to this file called content.swf but i don't know how this file was created, i'm assuming it was created with a file called Main.as When I try to export Main.as a swf i get this mx.core error. I know this is a flex package. I download flex sdk 3 and 4. When I try to export Main.as in flash CS5 it tells me I need to locate the flex path, so i choosed flex sdk3 and flex sdk4 on two different occasions it still wont work. Here is the window that pop ups: "You have used a feature that requires Flex SDK: "Embed" metadata Please set the Flex SDK path if necessary and add it to the library path for this file. The Flex SDK folder contains the bin, frameworks, lib and other folders: I have been coding in as3 for 2 years so i'm still new i guess but i dont know anything about FLEX.