SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Flash Creating a Seekbar for FlvPlayback

I'm trying to provide a seekbar for a FLVPlayback. I have MovieClips (Graphics) for the base bar, fill bar and thumb. How can I attach these MovieClips to the FLVPlayback using AS3 code Do I have to create a skin, if so then how
I'm using the Flash CS4 (Not Flex).

I've searched the web without a lot of success in finding code examples.

Posted On: Monday 29th of October 2012 09:29:54 PM Total Views:  370
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Get rid of confirmation message when closing flash pop up   (127 Views)
I have a parent window that has a flash movie embedded in it. When a certain button is clicked inside the flash movie, it calls a a pop up javascript function to pop up a window with another flash movie embedded in it. This flash movie (the one embedded in the pop up window) has a button that I need to close the pop up and refresh the parent window when clicked. (i.e., when the user clicks the button, the pop up closes and the main parent window goes to a different URL). I used javascripting inside flash to do so, it works fine, however, I keep getting a warning message when using IE : (The website you are viewing is trying to close the window, do you want to close this window ). This message is not displayed in FireFox. I dont want this message to appear. I read about a lot of solutions around this, however, they only work when I test them in regular html pages, but not when used in a button inside a flash movie. Any suggestions
loading a swf file who was created by flashpaper   (210 Views)
i want to load a swf who was make by flash paper but when i load more than 2 swf,my loader is bad ....and bad work please test this help! HTML Code: import flash.display.Loader; import flash.net.URLRequest; import flash.events.MouseEvent; var i:int var ar:Array=["pdf.swf","pdf2.swf","pdf3.swf"] var loader:Loader=new Loader() btn.addEventListener(flash.events.MouseEvent.CLICK,load_next) function load_next (e:MouseEvent) { loader.load(new URLRequest(ar[i])) addChild(loader) i++ }
PHP url calls image - how can flash see this?   (192 Views)
Hi So I have a php file, that has javascript within it only. When you call upon the PHP file, an image loads. How can I have flash, see this image Do I have to talk to the or PHP, or can I simply load that PHP URL which loads the image, and somehow have it load in flash
Flash Linking an interactive flash tutorial to a database.   (158 Views)
all, I'm creating an interactive flash tutorial for kids teaching them about healthy eating. Part of the tutorial involves them learning about different food groups, then playing different 'games' to test their knowledge. I would like to incorporate a user login system, so the user logs in on the main menu, and then the system records which activities have been completed, and a score for each activity. This will update whenever they finish a game or achieve a score better than their previous attempts. I found a gotoAndLearn.com tutorial but that was just retrieving stuff from a database and plugging it into an SWF. any suggestions / tutorials available on how I can achieve this 2 way interaction
Get word from a dictionary within flash   (124 Views)
Is there a way for flash to get the nature of a word (noun, verb, adverb, etc.) from a dictionary somewhere
flash loading processes   (187 Views)
, I have a flash file with 10 frames, in each frame I have picture. My question is if there is any way to load only the first frame, (when I load the swf file by the browser) and only after I click on next button, the second frame will load Is there any way to do it or I have to load every picture as external file Thank you, Talas
Flash Papervision3D API 2.1 and 3d flash10   (126 Views)
, I can not easily find an answer to my question on the net: Is the latest version of Papervision3D API 2.1 OPERATING 3D Flash Player 10 On their blog that seems to be parpervisionX who take this forward. Is it available If yes what is the url I'm not aware of Flash 3D engine, Papervision mail seems to be losing momentum. What do you recommend replacing Alternativa with future integration of molehill I have an old project is in Papervision and I wanted to update it at least to support 3D flash 2010. Should i move to a new engine Have you had this problem What was your solution Thank you for your answers
Flash Urgent help: Two flash files communicating   (157 Views)
I have a flash banner and a flash video on a webpage. The banner plays straight away when the website loads and the video is further down the page on a stop on the first frame. Once the banner finishes I need the flash video to play. Has anyone got any ideas on how to do this
Flash AS3 - connection flash and php   (134 Views)
all, I have problem with connection flash actionscript 3 and php. Normally it's ok, if I put code on main scene. Problem starts, when it I want in personal class. Error: 1046: Type was not found or was not a compile-time constant: Event. Code: ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// var playerData:Object; var playerId:int; var xxxx = authorization(); function authorization():int { playerId = 1; var playerData = learnData(); return playerId; } function learnData() { playerData = new Object(); var variables:URLVariables = new URLVariables(); var varSend:URLRequest = new URLRequest("http://vyvoj1.arganoth.com/php/learnPlayerData.php"); varSend.method = URLRequestMethod.POST; varSend.data = variables; var varLoader:URLLoader = new URLLoader; varLoader.dataFormat = URLLoaderDataFormat.VARIABLES; varLoader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, completeHandler); variables.id = playerId; varLoader.load(varSend); } function completeHandler(event:Event):void { playerData.name = event.target.data.var1; playerData.email= event.target.data.var2; playerData.clan = event.target.data.var3; playerData.gold = event.target.data.var4; playerData.bloodydiamonds = event.target.data.var5; playerData.fame = event.target.data.var6; playerData.strength = event.target.data.var7; playerData.stamina = event.target.data.var8; playerData.agility = event.target.data.var9; playerData.intellect = event.target.data.var10; playerData.weapon = event.target.data.var11; playerData.armor = event.target.data.var12; playerData.damagemin = event.target.data.var13; playerData.damagemax = event.target.data.var14; playerData.totalarmor = event.target.data.var15; trace(playerData.name); trace(playerData.gold); trace(playerData.stamina); trace(playerData.armor); trace(playerData.totalarmor); } ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// codes Anyone knows, what is wrong Thank you for answers Superman123
trouble with loading external images and swfs into flash movie   (187 Views)
all. I'm putting together a flash portfolio of some of my graphic art and I'm having a problem with the loader. Each time I load a JPG, SWF, (or anything for that matter) Flash scales them up and out of their native resolution. The result is really bad looking images and animations. For example, when I load a 450 x 350 pixel swf into my portfolio and add it to the stage, Flash enlarges it by about 30% or so. Nonetheless, when I trace the loader.width of said swf, Flash tells me that it is 450 pixels - the correct size. Has anyone experienced this before I'm really baffled!
xml to flash coding problems   (131 Views)
hi, i'm having a strange, strange problem while passing text from xml to flash at my xml, where i'm using utf-8 encoding, i have this when i try to read this info in flash, the "" and "" change to "e" and "E" and i can't understant why. frst i thought i could be some kind of problem with the font but its not. i traced de xml file right after loading it and it had already changed trace(event.currentTarget.data) help on this subject would be much appreciated
Flex issues with flash.utils.getDefinitionByName   (138 Views)
I'm having some issues with flash.utils.getDefinitionByName functions. If I don't declare dummy variable it throws Error #1065: Variable *** is not defined. Here's example code: PHP Code: privatefunctionexample():void{ //vardummy:Example; //ifIdon'taddlineabovecompilerthrowserror var_className:String="correct.path.Example"; var_class:Class=getDefinitionByName(_className)asClass; varinstance:*=new_class();} Anyone knows why this isn't working without dummy variable I'm guessing it's some compiler issue...
Flash flash desktop application with database   (140 Views)
hi, I want to know if I can make a flash desktop application Depends on mySQL database or any database , but without need to php code or server , I want the application to work as a desktop application.
flash page working local not online (safari)Hi I am making flash page and i have put   (130 Views)
Hi I am making flash page and i have put it on my test server: http://www.animedija.si/test/to3/ It works in ie and firefox but not safari. But when i try it in safari locally on my computer it works. Any ideas tnx Luka
best flash mapping api   (132 Views)
, Can anyone please tell me which is the best flash mapping api (with good support and reasonable price) to use in my flash project. I have used UMapper s Umap before but its too expensive for a commercial license and the support was not that good. Which is the most interactive value for money --kharddie
Lightbox - flash   (131 Views)
Can anybody tell me how to make lightbox window open from flash. I just want to click a button to open a lightbox window.
Flash HTML Attributes showing in flash.   (121 Views)
. I have a problem that im out of solutions for solving. I have done it before and it worked but now it just will not work. In the xml I have: View Creation ]]> and in flash I have a dynamic textfield that has the following: multiline (Check) fonts embedded (Check) render as html (Check) field.htmlText = true; (Check) field.htmlText = xml.txt.text(); (Check) Everything is fine but when i export movie i get this: View Creation Can anyone help me PLEEEEEEASE!
hoiw to maked Undo Redo a movie clip in an flash as3 application   (146 Views)
I wnat to make my movie clip undo redo how to make them in flash application similar to Microsoft office 2003 application..
Flash Loading swf into another clickable flash?   (132 Views)
Is it possible to load a SWF into another blank SWF file and make it clickable I have a (parent) flash which has a clickable transparent button on it and i am trying to load another external flash into this to make as clickable. The external loading is working, but its not clickable. Without the external flash, the parent is clickable. Any idea of how to do this
Kap Inspect works with flash apps (not flex)   (147 Views)
Hi , The popular debugging tool "Kap Inspect" http://lab.kapit.fr/display/kapinspect/Kap+Inspect Does this work with normal flash applications that have been built with Flash CS4 (and not Flex) Their tutorials focus mainly on flex and mxml, etc. Any ideas