SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

file upload error

I am trying to upload a file on server using File class. Its working fine on local machine. But when i a placing the php file on server, it is giving Error #2038: File I/O Error.

Code: var uploadFile:File = new File("file:///" + this.uploadFileArray[this.count]); uploadFile.upload(new URLRequest(this.imageUpload_serverPath)); uploadFile.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, onFileUploaded); uploadFile.addEventListener(IOErrorEvent.IO_ERROR, onErrorrr); uploadFile.addEventListener(DataEvent.UPLOAD_COMPLETE_DATA, onFileUploadComplete); PHP Code
Code: I have placed cross domain.xml on server also.

Please help.

Posted On: Friday 19th of October 2012 03:12:36 AM Total Views:  148
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

[RESOLVED] Help with file structure   (57 Views)
I have ran into a problem I can't figure out or google a solution. I have created a little AS3 routine to display a picture - just A picture jpg or png. then I load it to a movieclip on the stage. here's my code. Code: var picLoader:URLRequest = new URLRequest("\images\adam003.jpg"); var picLoader:Loader = new Loader(); picLoader.load(newPic); picLoader.contentLoaderInfo.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, placeImage); function placeImage(event:Event):void { stage.addChild(picLoader); } I have saved the FLA. if I place the FLA in the same folder as the pictures... it works. if I try and have some kind of structure to the site.. and put images in a subdirectory... In the output panel i get Error #2044: Unhandled IOErrorEvent:. text=Error #2035: URL Not Found. Everything I have found about CS4/AS3 is put the FLA in the same folder as your pics... I really don't want to do that, can't I have an image path in a URLRequest Ihave tried a relative link( \images\adam003.jpg and a hard link using a website address. Any ideas or suggestions
swf file shows white box   (70 Views)
Hi Guys, I hope you can help me out here. I loaded a page on the server and is not showing up the flash object. You can hover the screen and you know the object is there but is showing a white box. Locally in my computer I can see it. Anybody knows what is the problem The test page is http://www.flyawaytrip.com/test.html Thank you very much
CS3 How to get the variable from xml file and assign to a flash button?   (133 Views)
Can anyone tell me how to get the variable from xml file and assign it to a flash button the button i create it myself. if there is a example on that can send it to this email. h0n0ka@ymail.com
collection of flash files for children   (129 Views)
I have to create a set of dvd's for children viewing. I was wondering if there is a collection of flash file where i can get premade graphics like the trees, waterfalls, flowers, hills, sun etc. Since that would make my work a hell lot easier. Anybody knows where i can get something like that or where i can purchase it from.
Flash file not looping   (71 Views)
, I'm new to this actionscript stuff and I'm having trouble making my swf file loop over and over. I have several movie clips in my scene and in the last movie clip, in the "actions" layer, in the last frame, I put "gotoAndPlay(1);" hoping that this would make the file loop over and over. Instead, I get a error message: 1120: Access of undefined property social_media_mc. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how I can make my swf loop over and over thx
CS3 Logfile input from flash   (70 Views)
For a class project I need to write a program to make a flash animation of an office building that is able to continuously read the temperature, lighting and humidity of a room and continuously update the color in the flash animation according to the values in the room. Is this possible And where would I go to learn how to do this Oh and I'm using CS4 Thank you!
[CS3] change tint of button in xml file ??   (73 Views)
Hi I have some buttons that load var from a text file I would like to able to change the color of the buttons from the text file as well is this possible see attached file
how does flash file's size is calculated   (64 Views)
I had some unusual experience in working with flash. What I did is this I had a flash file called file1.fla (file size was 13 MB). I wanted to develop similar animations so I copied it as file2.fla. I developed new movieclips using the old movieclips as in file1.fla (older movieclips were still there in the library). The file size of file2.fla then became 14.5 MB. Till this point it is okay for me. Now I deleted the older movieclips in the library of file2.fla, and made sure that only required items are there in the library. After that I checked the file size of file2.fla. It was still 14.5 MB, no change. I even restarted the machine. Still there was no change. However when I saved file2.fla as file3.fla the file size of the file3.fla was 10.5 MB So my question is how does flash file's size is calculated Any response will we be appreciated.
How to play .dcr file   (59 Views)
I love this game http://www.miniclip.com/games/china-2008/en/ However i want to be able to play it offline in a stand alone player. So i tried to extract the .swf file to be able to do this only to find it is a .dcr file instead. I'm stumped when it comes to this. Can anyone help me find a way to play this in a stand alone player offline please
[MX] Displaying SWF files   (58 Views)
I have made a load of SWF movies and am quickly putting together a website for demonstration purposes (I've got to demo them in a few weeks). I was wondering if there's a quick and easy way to display the SWFs so that when you click them they hover on the page like the lightbox gallery tool
[F8] saving a swf file that doesn't loop   (75 Views)
I'm publishing a fla file and need it saved as a swf file that won't loop when dropped into a browser window. I know you can uncheck the looping when you right click on the browser window while the swf is playing, but I want the file saved that way so when I send it to someone it just plays once and won't loop. Hope that makes sense. And I'm working on a Mac.
condense files   (46 Views)
how would condense some flash files I have a slide show about 1 min or so with images that I need to email out. Anyone have any suggestions
SWF file will not show up in EBAY auction lisiting??????   (47 Views)
Hi. I can't seem to get my SWF file to show up in the auction listing Below is the html code I created in Dreamweaver.
how does one load a .lit file(ebook reader file) in Flash.   (71 Views)
am creating an interactive CD wherein I have a link to a .lit file which the user is supposed to access and read with the Microsoft Reader . Obviously I will ahave the user first load the plugin before accesing teh required docuemnt. I belive I should be using the getURL function but am not sure how to define the frameset...can anyone help me please
[CS3] Preloader for ridiculously large file...   (61 Views)
Hi . I feel silly even asking a question about a preloader, but I seemed to be a little stumped. When I put a preloader on a large file, it doesn't show up until about 15% of the file has been loaded. I am trying to find a way to get something to show up immediately. I've tried moving the preloader out one frame and just putting text on the first frame that says, "Loading", but that doesn't even show up immediately. Any help Here is the code I am using: Code: total_bytes = _root.getBytesTotal(); preloader.onEnterFrame = function(){ loaded_bytes = _root.getBytesLoaded(); percent = int((loaded_bytes/total_bytes)*100); percentDone = int((loaded_bytes/total_bytes)*100)+"%"; preloader.bar.gotoAndStop(percent); preloader.bar2.gotoAndStop(percent); ifFrameLoaded (_totalframes) { delete this.onEnterFrame; gotoAndPlay(2); } } fscommand("showmenu", false); stop();
Get snap shop pictures from lots flash files   (61 Views)
all i need to get snap shop picture to use as preview to the flash game is there any quick automated way to get snap shot from lots of flash files
SWF file   (56 Views)
Hi my name is bhavin and I am creating a video conferencing project as my last year project. I have created the above project in the Flash with my partner, I have a set of screen which does login, or register newuser etc and set of another option before they can start using the the above project Another option consist of selecting 1] Web Camera, 2] Sound Quality. etc...... The Above project is created in CS3 and the name of the swf file is video.swf. The problem I am facing is that if user click one time on the video.swf filethe window will open in the flash player. And user enter all the information and he is done. And he can start using the system. What if user open another instance of video.swf . The SWF file ask all the information..... again!. Is there any way to save the position of the video.swf file and load all the previous setting in the 2nd instance. Because it is frustrating to enter information twice. And other big problem is my existing system supports one to one video conferncing , if the user is two smart he opens another instance and start video confercing with another person, then the system crashes. So what I want is, if he open the another instance he see's the same stuff which he see's in the 1 instance. Please help me if you can I am trying to figure out from so many days but cannot find answer . Any link or any searching criteria will do......
a direct link to swf file without embed   (117 Views)
hello, i created in my site a direct link to swf file in a certain url, without embeding the swf movie in a browser window. example: click to see flash movie is there any problems that may occur from this way, or it is better embed the movie with swf object script. are there any security bugs, browser issues, flash bug etc. that may occur. (i know it is a novice question , i'm not familiar at all with the flash application) any help would be appreciated. thanx
Loading External swf file   (37 Views)
I published a captivate cp file into a swf file. What is the best way to load it into the flash timeline
Sound.extract() to WAV file   (50 Views)
there. I need some help at converting a Sound object into a WAV file (bytearray). The main issue is I need its samples to be 16-bit per channel, and Sound.extract() returns 32-bit floats (per channel). After that I was going to add the wav headers and write the bytearray to disc. I'm widely surprised for not having found an example of it working on the web, maybe I need some hours more of research.