SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?

More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.

Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 10:07:30 PM Total Views:  254
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application?   (299 Views)
What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application
What is the biggest Automated Test Environment that you have work with?   (263 Views)
How many Test Cases can it run in 24 hours I am working on an Automated Test Framework capable of running more than 12,000.00 test cases unattended in 24 hours, the system setups external equipment, run the test and record the results in a database, have any of you seen a system with this capacity The test cases are medium to high in complexity, they are not for unit testing.
Hi guys, I have 3 years of experience in manual testing and...   (263 Views)
Hi , I have 3 years of experience in manual testing & i want to learn automation testing, please suggest which automation tool has good scope & where can i find a proper training for this
Selenium VS QTP i have been doing manual testing for more than 1 year for web...   (267 Views)
Selenium VS QTP.. i have been doing manual testing for more than 1 year for web application. i want to increase my Automation skills. which is one is better to learn...
I have to test live asp.net website (live project) which free automated testing...   (247 Views)
I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
Do you have recommendations for a freeware automation testing tool on Windows   (258 Views)
Do you have recommendations for a freeware automation testing tool on Windows desktop application
Hi Guys i have one question about QA Automation Tools.   (206 Views)
What would be the best Automation tool for an IE browser based web application
Do people with only ''Manual testing'' skills have to worry?   (266 Views)
Should lack of ''Automation skills'' be worrying - looking at the jobs in the market now a days with a must automation experience Please share your thoughts.
What automation tool have you used for automating functionality for web applications   (332 Views)
What automation tool have you used for automating functionality for web applications that was developed for QA and not development We are looking to automate smoke tests and regression tests but I need a tool that will be fairly simple to use with a minimal learning curve.
What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?   (233 Views)
More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
How important is it for a QA/Testing Analyst to have a...   (267 Views)
How important is it for a QA/Testing Analyst to have a developer's approach to automated testing
What are the TOP 3 expectations you may have from Test Automation service provider?   (227 Views)
If you were to evaluate the Test Automation service provider on the technical service delivery; what are the top 3 aspects you would expect
How important is for a tester to have a knowledge of automation tools..   (202 Views)
How important is for a tester to have a knowledge of automation tools..
What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?   (232 Views)
What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
What are the biggest challenges to bringing in more automation into...   (213 Views)
What are the biggest challenges to bringing in more automation into the testing process
Does someone have some suggestion to automate regression testing on QML app ?   (265 Views)
, I am currenlty looking for a tool to automate regression testing on QML application. Does someone have some suggestion My focus is only on QML applications.
I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?   (558 Views)
I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously?   (395 Views)
Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously
Is testing is a dying profession? I have seen many employers now seeking BA's with te   (234 Views)
Agile encorages cross-skilling. The availability of cheap or zero cost freeware test tools like Jbehave, Junit, Concordion, Ruby all encorage developers to create their own automatic test suites. Is it time to change