SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

What are the TOP 3 expectations you may have from Test Automation service provider?

If you were to evaluate the Test Automation service provider on the technical service delivery; what are the top 3 aspects you would expect

Posted On: Friday 5th of October 2012 12:38:15 AM Total Views:  229
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

What do you think of resumes that are 6-8 pages long? Do you feel like reading them?   (244 Views)
I found - during a recent search for a good QA Automation engineer - that there still are people out there that think that a 6-8 page resume will get attention... I think it does - but not necessarily the right kind of attention ;-). In my opinion, 2-3 pages should be enough to convey who you are and what you can do... The rest is to be discussed over the phone or face-to-face. What do you think
I would like to know the basics of Software Testing ...   (211 Views)
I would like to know the basics of Software Testing .Where it can be started and which will be the most efficient tool for automation
What are the popular automated testing tools in the market presently?   (152 Views)
What are the popular automated testing tools in the market presently
Software Test Automation Tools?   (120 Views)
Has anyone used software test automation tools such as TestComplete, Silk, etc I am interested in using one of these on small GUIs (maybe 10 - 20 screens and some 5-10 controls on each, with single users). My company is involved in the development of medical device software, but we do not do maintenance on the software - so I need something that will allow me to develop tests rapidly and change them frequently. I usually just write tests in Java/C/C++ for what I can, and do the rest by hand, and I have no experience with these types of products. It would be great to be able to automate some of the tedious GUI testing, but I am wondering if they are as easy to use and speedy and robust as the marketing material implies.
we are new organisation want to set up a quality team ?   (250 Views)
how should i start which automated tool shoul be helpful
I am looking at good automated software testing tool for our product   (286 Views)
Our product requires Automated software testing tool Key features we are looking at this tool to cover Functionality testing including complex workflows Integration testing with third party exchange Performance testing Load and stress testing may be kept as added advantage I am looking at economical solutions , product is based on windows platform.
Software Automation & FDA Approval   (120 Views)
Hi Everyone, I work for a company developing medical devices and as part of that endeavor we have software which integrates to these medical devices. As a company, we have near 80% of our code bases automated (via integration tests and other things such as spec flow). Currently we are not using ANY GUI based automation, this leads into my questions:
is there a tool to test the software installation in automated fashion?   (199 Views)
is there a tool to test the software installation in automated fashion
Does anyone know where I can go to get training for Automation in software testing?   (215 Views)
I do is manual testing and I need to learn automated testing.
How to calculate the ROI for automation.What are the key factors to consider??   (207 Views)
How to calculate the ROI for automation.What are the key factors to consider
What about job scope in US for H1 people in Software testing domain?   (109 Views)
What about job scope in US for H1 people in Software testing domain Either manual testing or any automation tools have demands
I want to move from java development to software testing   (133 Views)
i had been worked in java dvelopment since three years. i want to move in the field of software testing. i did work of manual testing in some kind of projects.
After the automation scripts are written are you done yet? Think again!   (159 Views)
After you and the team finish creating/writing all your automation scripts/tests do you think you're done What else do you do or think you need to do to become really "automated" Just to get your opinions and insights (I'll give mine later) on this.
What are some of the considerations for not implementing automated test solutions fo   (224 Views)
What are some of the considerations for not implementing automated test solutions for web based applications what situations where the benefits of manual test outweigh the benefits of test automation
Since testers are not as good as hackers in finding security holes in...   (269 Views)
Since testers are not as good as hackers in finding security holes in companies web based applications, then, should management hire hackers to identify security vulnerability before deployment
What challenges have you experienced in software test automation ?   (234 Views)
More often than not, when there is a test automation discussion, the first question being asked is Which tool do you use I have noticed that, software test automation succeeded after a series of failures. Another challenge faced by test automation for mature software products is that automated test procedures are never quite the same as manual test procedures. They can be similar, but some things will need to be different because you no longer have an intelligent, perceptive human being watching every test and able to make reasonable assumptions about the source of errors.
What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage?   (181 Views)
What are the best ways to quantify automated regression coverage
If the functional QA and automation team members are different,   (182 Views)
If the functional QA and automation team members are different, in product QA life cycle when should the automation members start involving
Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software?   (214 Views)
Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software How to implement automation framework Automation framework for QTP
[GET] Software Testing Advice for Novice Testers   (99 Views)
Novice testers have many questions about software testing and the actual work that they are going to perform. As novice testers, you should be aware of certain facts in the software testing profession. The tips below will certainly help to advance you in your software-testing career. Download the mediafire link for details. http://www.mediafire.com/nlszq55swni495z