SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Please suggest good place to publish test automation white papers.

Please suggest good place to publish test automation white papers.

Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 11:50:50 PM Total Views:  470
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Hi all, can anyone please give me material for "Manual and Automation Testing"   (258 Views)
Hi all, can anyone please give me material for "Manual and Automation Testing".
Any suggestion for a good test case management tool?   (241 Views)
Can be used in manual and automated.
Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the...   (283 Views)
Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the live training on the tool used in the software industry.
any suggestions for automated testing tool for HTML Web Pages?   (230 Views)
open and commercial source
Looking for Automated Software Testing Tool for a .net platform any suggestions?   (230 Views)
My company and I are currently using SilkTest 2009 as an automated Software Testing Tool for a .net platform project but we am looking for an alternative, preferably something inexpensive or free do any of you have any suggestions
Can some please tell me the top players for Automated Regression Testing services?   (187 Views)
I am looking for suppliers outside USA.
Hi guys, need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field &...   (195 Views)
Hi , need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field & become tester its been a month i am preparing for ISTQB exam & dont have any experience in testing. well as entry level how do i present my self. can any on e guide me pls.
Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance?   (242 Views)
, Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance Thank you
Does someone have some suggestion to automate regression testing on QML app ?   (292 Views)
, I am currenlty looking for a tool to automate regression testing on QML application. Does someone have some suggestion My focus is only on QML applications.
Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?   (372 Views)
Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously?   (428 Views)
Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously
Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp .   (615 Views)
Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp in manual Testing and i have knowledge in QTP and worked on SQL Server 2008.
Hi guys, need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field &...   (196 Views)
Hi , need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field & become tester its been a month i am preparing for ISTQB exam & dont have any experience in testing. well as entry level how do i present my self. can any on e guide me pls.
Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance?   (321 Views)
, Can anybody suggest some good books for Software testing and Quality Assurance Thank you
Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?   (254 Views)
Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously?   (245 Views)
Can anyone suggest a good Test automation tool that they have used previously
What would you suggest as Top 5 essential test metrics?...   (242 Views)
May be for Functional and / or Automation testing
Any thoughts / suggestions on Functional Test Automation using...   (372 Views)
Any thoughts / suggestions on Functional Test Automation using framework based approach. Are there any standard Software Applications / Products availale which packages the test automation framework
Could any one pls suggest what are the problems and challenges faced during...   (387 Views)
Could any one pls suggest what are the problems and challenges faced during automation of mapping applications Would it be better to go via Qtp or via Selenium. The automation should be able to cover application which has a base map, options to generate reports,uploading of csv and xls files, data filtering and administration options to change password maintain user profiles and generate audit reports
Can anyone suggest the Automation tool that we could use in Functional Test Case...   (393 Views)
Can anyone suggest the Automation tool that we could use in Functional Test Case Generation