SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Is there a need for contractors that do manual testing?

I have 13 years of software testing - 3 years of those as a lead and 3 years as a manager. I am starting a new company where I will be doing IT consulting. I would like to include some of my software testing background, and although I did some preliminary testing with an automated program for testing, it was not enough that I feel comfortable advertising that I know how to use that. Is there enough need out there for someone to do manual testing and yet to do it from their home office

Posted On: Tuesday 16th of October 2012 10:06:55 PM Total Views:  286
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Is there too much stock made of "automated testing"?   (179 Views)
...even though Manual testing is the bases of the majority of testing anyway
Why is there always such a big push for automated testing?   (177 Views)
In the real world you almost always end up with (at best) a combination of manual and automated testing.
Is there any good software to automate MFC/JAVA gui related Testcases?   (195 Views)
also looking solution for windows 2k8 installation on baremetal physical machines which is connected to avocent/raritran device.
Hi, guys.Is there some free test automation framework exist for testing the...   (280 Views)
.Is there some free test automation framework exist for testing the software based on the C/S architecture We need to test on the client side.
Hi, are there any specific tool &/or Testing procedure(plans,test cases etc) for...   (208 Views)
are there any specific tool &/or Testing procedure(plans,test cases etc) for Android & iPhone applications (both in manual & automation testing) in industry
Is there a good testautomation course in Sweden/other countries that you can...   (365 Views)
Is there a good testautomation course in Sweden/other countries that you can recommend
Is there a test automation tool like Selenium made for IE?   (261 Views)
Is there a test automation tool like Selenium made for IE
Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn...   (288 Views)
Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn on their own and become as good as those who go through formal training
Are there any automation tools out there that support automation testing SAP GUI   (276 Views)
Are there any automation tools out there that support automation testing SAP GUI and web applications on a MAC platform
Are there any automation tools out there that support automation testing SAP GUI   (241 Views)
Are there any automation tools out there that support automation testing SAP GUI and web applications on a MAC platform
Is there a need for contractors that do manual testing?   (269 Views)
I have 13 years of software testing - 3 years of those as a lead and 3 years as a manager. I am starting a new company where I will be doing IT consulting. I would like to include some of my software testing background, and although I did some preliminary testing with an automated program for testing, it was not enough that I feel comfortable advertising that I know how to use that. Is there enough need out there for someone to do manual testing and yet to do it from their home office
is there a tool to test the software installation in automated fashion?   (243 Views)
is there a tool to test the software installation in automated fashion
To LEARN Automation you need to DO Automation: What steps should a black box tester..   (239 Views)
To LEARN Automation you need to DO Automation: What steps should a black box tester take to become an Automation QA engineer Lots of people understand the necessity of transitioning from traditional "manual" or "black box" testing to Automation testing. The industry is demanding that a lot now. - How do you transition your background from Black Box to Automation - Where do you learn it from - How do you join an Automation team without having previous experience
Is there any type of testing that cannot be automated??   (226 Views)
Is there any type of testing that cannot be automated Please outline the reasons why it is not feasible to be automated.
Hi guys, need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field &...   (219 Views)
Hi , need suggestion i'm web designer & developer, want to change field & become tester its been a month i am preparing for ISTQB exam & dont have any experience in testing. well as entry level how do i present my self. can any on e guide me pls.
Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools   (140 Views)
Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn on their own and become as good as those who go through formal training
Does a Test Manager need to know testing?   (220 Views)
This may sound bit crazy. But I have come to know through my testing friends that some of the test managers only involve in meetings and task allocation. What is a minimum criteria someone has to meet for him/her to be called as a "Test Manager" What is the minimum criteria someone has to meet for him/her to be accepted as a "Test Manager" by the testing society
Is there any Good Open Source automation tool for Windows based application   (289 Views)
The application is developed in .Net and it is windows based. Any suggestion
Why is there always such a big push for automated testing?   (210 Views)
In the real world you almost always end up with (at best) a combination of manual and automated testing.