SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects?

How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects

Posted On: Saturday 29th of September 2012 06:04:23 AM Total Views:  212
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Any sample template ROI for manual and automated test?   (183 Views)
Any sample template ROI for manual and automated test
hi all, can any of you recommend a good Web Testing Tools   (208 Views)
We will be evaluating 2 of the most useful automated functional tools for web testing. We will be testing across multiple platforms. I know QTP is a popular tool. Do you have any other recommendations
what is the difference between test automation and programmatic...   (234 Views)
what is the difference between test automation and programmatic verification/validation. Please comment on this....
Hi all, can anyone please give me material for "Manual and Automation Testing"   (240 Views)
Hi all, can anyone please give me material for "Manual and Automation Testing".
How can i get any course in automation testing for web applications?   (202 Views)
i am trying to search for anything to know how to do automated testing and learn all about automated testing...
How can you automate creation of Test Plan document?   (242 Views)
Are there any tools available Any ideas are welcome It is assumed that Test execution has not started and the only document and information available is Requirement document.
Automation tool that can be used in Functional Test Case Generation?   (221 Views)
any ideas
Automation training for manual users. need help   (167 Views)
Automation training for manual users. need help
As we are emphasizing more and more on Automation Testing...   (205 Views)
What a manual tester would be doing after 1 years
What is the future of manual testing ?   (144 Views)
It seems that every firm is seeking people with lots of automation experience. However, for the 4-5 firms that I have worked for in the past 10 years - automation is often not manageable for their applications. The applications are ones not requiring large loads of data to be pushed through nor many transactions etc.. So are companies just asking for the automation gurus just because they think they should or because they can really see a need for them
Why manual testing is more popular than automation?   (200 Views)
Why manual testing is more popular than automation
Can automation replace manual testing and manual testing replace automation testing?   (250 Views)
Can automation replace manual testing and manual testing replace automation testing
I'm trying to get into automation but i have no programming background.   (240 Views)
What tools and certifications do i need to quickly excel in this field
Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the...   (266 Views)
Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the live training on the tool used in the software industry.
Guys, I am doing a Thesis related to Software Test automation for my Masters.   (188 Views)
I am developing an interface for Test Automation design using Selenium and built on top of Eclipse. I will be posting the interface as an open source software at SourceForge soon. It is aimed at making the process of building and maintaining test suite in Selenium/Eclipse Java environment easy and efficient. Please have a look at the below video to know more about the current work being done. I would love to get feedback from the community of Selenium users, so that I can continue shaping this tool.
Any open source automation tool that support Java swing AUT functional testing   (200 Views)
Any open source automation tool that support Java swing AUT functional testing should support Java/Maven tech stack with record and playback support
Hi All,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual test   (213 Views)
Hi ,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual testing