SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Hi everyone,,, "How do we know we can finish testing in given time ?"

share your experiences.....

Posted On: Sunday 30th of September 2012 11:49:41 PM Total Views:  214
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

which automation tool are you currently using...   (281 Views)
which automation tool are you currently using...
The best open source tools for test automation? which is it?   (228 Views)
The best open source tools for test automation which is it
hi all, can any of you recommend a good Web Testing Tools   (208 Views)
We will be evaluating 2 of the most useful automated functional tools for web testing. We will be testing across multiple platforms. I know QTP is a popular tool. Do you have any other recommendations
what is the difference between test automation and programmatic...   (234 Views)
what is the difference between test automation and programmatic verification/validation. Please comment on this....
Which test case prioritization technique do you use?   (210 Views)
Which test case prioritization technique do you use and why Does TCP selection depend on what testing your are performing such as manual or automated Does it also depend on type of system such as web based or desk top or nature of business
automation framework features? which do you like?   (264 Views)
automation framework features which do you like
How can i get any course in automation testing for web applications?   (202 Views)
i am trying to search for anything to know how to do automated testing and learn all about automated testing...
What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application?   (302 Views)
What are the Major challenges that you encounter while automating an application
which is tool is the best for initial start and requires no programming skills...   (280 Views)
... in automated testing
As we are emphasizing more and more on Automation Testing...   (205 Views)
What a manual tester would be doing after 1 years
Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the...   (266 Views)
Can any one suggest automation testing cource in the chennai which provide the live training on the tool used in the software industry.
Tool question You have a .NET shop but no automated testing which tool would you use   (332 Views)
and WHY Yes I know you use XYZ tool I want to know WHY I should use it. I see a lot of company wanting Automation set up for testing but they have not idea where to start. They start by asking "which tool would you pick" (Most people would answer with the tool they already know) I'm looking for which is the best right now on the market and why it is.
How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects?   (211 Views)
How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects
How do you make a distinction between "framework" and "infrastructure"   (136 Views)
particularly as it relates to software test automation This may start an religious war, but ... I would like to understand how others in this forum distinguish between the terms "framework" and "infrastructure", particularly as it relates to software test automation. Does it matter And if so, why
I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium...   (168 Views)
I am developing an automation framework for a web application using selenium rc and perl. can any one can give me a few tips on the layout I can adopt and a test director compatible with selenium