SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Hi, Can someone let me know how to perform the Game testing...

Also is it possible to automate game testing..how

Posted On: Sunday 11th of November 2012 11:51:40 PM Total Views:  1898
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?   (187 Views)
I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
Which Test automation tool you use currently ? Is it integrated with any test manage?   (192 Views)
Which Test automation tool you use currently Is it integrated with any test management and Lab management tools as well If so which one
Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this ?   (185 Views)
Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this tool
Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex application?   (138 Views)
Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex applicationCompanies prefers Open source testing tool first...I know some of them like Flex monkey(Free),Testing anywhere(paid).Is there any better
Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp .   (178 Views)
Can anyone suggest me which automation tool is best to learn since i am 3 years exp in manual Testing and i have knowledge in QTP and worked on SQL Server 2008.
Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application?   (151 Views)
Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application
I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF...   (167 Views)
I want to automate the testing of a Windows client application which uses WPF, and there are many WPF layers. Which automation tool would you recommend, and why
After the automation scripts are written are you done yet? Think again!   (175 Views)
After you and the team finish creating/writing all your automation scripts/tests do you think you're done What else do you do or think you need to do to become really "automated" Just to get your opinions and insights (I'll give mine later) on this.
I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?   (180 Views)
I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
Which Testing is more wanted either Manual or Automation?   (172 Views)
Which Testing is more wanted either Manual or Automation
Achieving real ROI on testing automation with a sound and proven framework SOLMAR   (191 Views)
Achieving real ROI on testing automation with a sound and proven framework SOLMAR is offering a methodology based, generic and comprehensive testing automation framework that helps software manufacturers in achieving product quality objectives with measurable ROI. If you are interested in getting more details, then contact me or sales@solmarkn.com.
What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application?   (185 Views)
What could be the major challenges one can face while automating an application
Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application?   (149 Views)
Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application
What do you think about "Test automation with building blocks"?   (154 Views)
My company, eXept Software, has a testing tool, called expecco, which provides an exciting approach for graphical modeling of test cases. Tests are presented as UML-activity diagrams and can be expanded by drag & drop with extensive block libraries to check functionality, security and performance of a wide range of systems (web, gui, hardware, ...).
Do you think a tester's role is shrunk in agile software development?   (176 Views)
Many project managers tell their testers, Oh! We are working in agile development, so we need to wrap things quickly. And to be able to do that, if you find a defect, report to the developer immediately and get it fixed. No need to document the defect. On being asked, why, the obvious answer is as a part of agile development we need to ensure that we minimize documentation, save time and hence reduce cost. Also, since Agile talks about being collaborative, the tester needs to discuss the test case with developer and assist him in his development. What role is the tester playing
Most required Skill set in this Time frame... automation...   (169 Views)
What do you think is the skill set companies are looking for during this current market situation How and what one should do so as he is most competitive
Want to know which Testing field has more growth other than automation..   (143 Views)
Currently i am in Manual testing.I dont like automation Testing.But There no call fro Manual testing and its bit slow career growth here.Can anyone suggest me any Testing which i should learn which have good carrer growth.Some friends are telling ETL testing some are telling SAP testing and some are telling SOA testing but all have diffrenrant point of view.Plz suggest me
What are the financial consideration while making the go-no go decision on....   (285 Views)
What are the financial consideration while making the go-no go decision on Test Automation
Manual testing or Automation testing? Which one is more important/crucial?   (171 Views)
Manual testing or Automation testing Which one is more important/crucial
Please suggest good place to publish test automation white papers.   (197 Views)
Please suggest good place to publish test automation white papers.