SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

[Get]Select appropriate functional test tools in your organization.

Automation tools provide automated functional and performance testing for environments including Java, SOAP, CORBA, HTML, WAP, client/server, UNIX, and Windows. This article has been created as a guide to help testing professionals select, understand and implement functional test tools in any organization. Due to the large number of test automation tools available I have followed the 80/20 rule and selected the most popular as a base for this article. However where necessary other products including, Test Management, performance test and defect tracking suites will be mentioned.
This base includes the following:
Rational Robot (as included in Rational TestStudio) 2001
Rational Visual Test 6.5
Mercury WinRunner 7
Segue SilkTest 5
Compuware QA Run 4.7

Go below link and clear your understanding and decide which tools is perfect for your organisation.
Code: http://www.mediafire.com/qwjainunuegtb2a Enjoy

Posted On: Saturday 6th of October 2012 02:06:29 AM Total Views:  257
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Do you have any experience with a good tool for automatic Web UI functional tests?   (308 Views)
We need a product which supports both Internet Explorer and FireFox, preferably open source (but not necessarily).
test plan appropriately, but execute   (120 Views)
Having an overall test plan and test cases is fine as long as they constitute the main scenarios for automation/smoke tests. This will do the broad coverage. Having mini tests cases in QA for agile is time consuming. But each user story must have the basics for testability otherwise the requirement is invalid. Basically, I'm arguing that the size/risk of a project dictates the amount of testing. Having testing automated APPROPRIATELY signficiantly provides the quality feedback and if a smoke test fails then you know you have a problem
Any open source automation tool that support Java swing AUT functional testing   (217 Views)
Any open source automation tool that support Java swing AUT functional testing should support Java/Maven tech stack with record and playback support
What automation tool have you used for automating functionality for web applications   (399 Views)
What automation tool have you used for automating functionality for web applications that was developed for QA and not development We are looking to automate smoke tests and regression tests but I need a tool that will be fairly simple to use with a minimal learning curve.
If the functional QA and automation team members are different,   (250 Views)
If the functional QA and automation team members are different, in product QA life cycle when should the automation members start involving
Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software?   (306 Views)
Is automation always required before automating functional testing of a software How to implement automation framework Automation framework for QTP
What is the latest evolution for automated functional testing tools?   (291 Views)
Like to know what are the key winning factor (beside being automated) for such software (COTS or Open source). It will be good to share the "gaps" (if any) in the software and how it can be complemented. Some areas that I can think of for considerations are robustness, "gap" self-analysis, "scavenging" capability, ROI based, security geared (vulnerability and threat identification), etc I found a list of possible established COTS as below: * Borland Software SilkTest * Compuware TestPartner 6.2 * HP QuickTest Professional 10.0 * IBM Rational Functional Tester * Seapine Software QA Wizard Pro
Hi Everyone... I am from a functional/domain background...   (128 Views)
Hi Everyone... I am from a functional/domain background... and have been in a Manual Test Lead, BA role, I have been recommended to take up SQL as I intend to migrate to automation... any suggestions
Want to select a test automation framework   (174 Views)
Hi , I want to design a test framework. It should be automated, extended and should be capable to test through the APIs and command line. Please suggest me, which one among TestNG, Perl or Ruby do I need to select.
Does someone have some suggestion to automate regression testing on QML app ?   (304 Views)
, I am currenlty looking for a tool to automate regression testing on QML application. Does someone have some suggestion My focus is only on QML applications.
Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application?   (390 Views)
Can anybody suggest me best automation open source tool to test a web application
I have to test live asp.net website ,which free automated testing tool should I use?   (626 Views)
I have to test live asp.net website (live project), which free automated testing tool should I used for black box testing of this project
I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android?   (329 Views)
I do lots of manual testing. what would be a good automated testing tool for android phones any feedback is highly appreciated.
Which Test automation tool you use currently ? Is it integrated with any test manage?   (474 Views)
Which Test automation tool you use currently Is it integrated with any test management and Lab management tools as well If so which one
Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this ?   (699 Views)
Which Automation tool do you use for software testing and why do you recommend this tool
Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex application?   (497 Views)
Which is the best automation tool for testing Flex applicationCompanies prefers Open source testing tool first...I know some of them like Flex monkey(Free),Testing anywhere(paid).Is there any better
Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application?   (434 Views)
Which is the best automation tool for testing Dot Net application
Need help with testing Morrello - Alterian's Web Content Management System for a webs   (165 Views)
Need help with testing Morrello - Alterian's Web Content Management System for a website .does anyone have any document
[Get] Choosing a test automation framewok.   (192 Views)
Test automation framework is a set of rules, procedures, and tools that drive automated testing. One of the main advantages of using a framework is the low cost of maintenance. For any changes to the application, only the concerned test case(s) need to be updated while the rest of the script remains the same. Some of the most common frameworks are data driven, keyword driven, modular, and hybrid. There are again custom built frameworks that fit to specific needs of the application. Spending enough time on choosing the right framework and designing it is the key to test automation success. A good and robust framework should consider as many assumptions as possible. This will eventually make the framework quite flexible. While it will be difficult to prove due to lack of data but the general belief is that most of the test automation projects fail in the long run as the framework is not flexible enough to adapt to the changes that the application or the environment has undergone. This article contain details explanation with example, Please check full article, clear your concept on test automation framework. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/ru5r4eyeqdyrrbj Enjoy Luke
[Get] QTP-automation testing training.   (199 Views)
Quick Test Professional (QTP) is an automated functional Graphical User Interface (GUI) testing tool that allows the automation of user actions on a web or client based computer application. It is primarily used for functional regression test automation. QTP uses a scripting language built on top of VBScript to specify the test procedure, and to manipulate the objects and controls of the application under test.This session cover below topics. Introduction to Automation Benefits of Automated Testing Automated Testing Process Introduction to QTP and its Salient Features Environment Supported Check the presentation file given below that will help you to increase your skill in automation testing. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/6ss5ysqcoysa6ei Enjoy Fiki