SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Does anyone know where I can go to get training for Automation in software testing?

I do is manual testing and I need to learn automated testing.

Posted On: Wednesday 3rd of October 2012 02:09:43 AM Total Views:  237
View Complete with Replies

Related Messages:

Does anyone know what a "Testing Framework" means in Manual Testing?   (162 Views)
I've seen this term used in relation to automated testing but not with manual testing.
Hi all, can anyone please give me material for "Manual and Automation Testing"   (259 Views)
Hi all, can anyone please give me material for "Manual and Automation Testing".
How can i get any course in automation testing for web applications?   (223 Views)
i am trying to search for anything to know how to do automated testing and learn all about automated testing...
How can you automate creation of Test Plan document?   (295 Views)
Are there any tools available Any ideas are welcome It is assumed that Test execution has not started and the only document and information available is Requirement document.
Automation tool that can be used in Functional Test Case Generation?   (239 Views)
any ideas
Has anyone created an automated way to test software using the 5250 environment   (221 Views)
Has anyone created an automated way to test software using the 5250 environment on the Iseries/ AS/400 platform If so, can you share some of your experience
Hi All,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual test   (227 Views)
Hi ,Can anyone share the sample template ROI(Return on Investment) for manual testing
How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects?   (225 Views)
How can we do effort estiamation on manual & automation testing projects
Why is so that most of the people who cant handle pressure of development or...   (254 Views)
Why is so that most of the people who cant handle pressure of development or doesn't got chance in development becomes MANUAL tester IS manual testing that easy
What metric can be collected for tracking the productivity of an "Automation Tester"   (214 Views)
For Manual, it is easy to collect based on the test cases executed, for Automation testing, it is more of scripts which are executed whenever a release is given. There is more to analysis whenever the scripts fail, rather than writing new ones. In this case, how can the productivity measured
Is anyone familiar with or using the Test Automation FX product?   (221 Views)
Is anyone familiar with or using the Test Automation FX product
How does expected output can be prepared in case of following: -   (301 Views)
How does expected output can be prepared in case of following: - Large Number of inputs (number of files with million of records) - lots Mathematical computation happen to come at final outputs
Hi everyone,,, "How do we know we can finish testing in given time ?"   (243 Views)
share your experiences.....
How can we categorize automated software test case generation techniques   (313 Views)
How can we trace and explain the generation using various techniques.
Is there a good testautomation course in Sweden/other countries that you can...   (340 Views)
Is there a good testautomation course in Sweden/other countries that you can recommend
I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based...   (409 Views)
I am looking for a tool/application which can help me automate Windows based applications which are developed using Visual C++.
Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn...   (270 Views)
Do QA engineers need formal training on test automation tools or they can learn on their own and become as good as those who go through formal training
i just want to introduce automation in my regression testing so that i can automate..   (266 Views)
heyy guyzz ..i just want to introduce automation in my regression testing so that i can automate a large fraction of manual testing......desperately need ur advices.. : )
Do Model Based Testing can be use as testing Automation Tool??   (305 Views)
Designing of System Under Testing Using a Modeling Language for Testing Purpose can lead us its Automatic Test case generation and Execution. This will lead to Testing Automation, So what you think Model Based Testing can be use as Testing Automation Tool.